I’ll wait for history to establish whether making deals with terrorist nations is a good idea or not.
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    02-24-16 10:31 AM
    remember in the 1990's when people thought it was the end of the world when the President got a BJ

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-24-16 10:35 AM
    remember in the 1990's when people thought it was the end of the world when the President got a BJ

I see your point. Sexual predation on young women is no big deal. Content of character is no big deal. Of course, if this occurred to a female family member who was taken advantage of it wouldn't be the end of the world either right.

When we stand for nothing we fall for everything.

I stand for more free stuff!

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    02-24-16 12:44 PM

I don't think people thought it was the end of the world. He wasn't the first President to get a BJ from someone who wasn't his wife. He just wasn't smart in the aspect of making sure it didn't go main street public.
    02-24-16 02:07 PM

I didn't know anybody thinking it was the end of the world. I knew a lot of people completely disgusted with his lack of morality.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    02-24-16 04:37 PM
    I didn't know anybody thinking it was the end of the world. I knew a lot of people completely disgusted with his lack of morality.

Obviously a Democrat doing this is less moral than Republican president waging war on Iran. FYI they are not with ISIS they hate ISIS. Iran is currently a terrorist nation to its own people. Not the West.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876
    grover5 and Soapm like this.
    02-24-16 05:15 PM
    I see your point. Sexual predation on young women is no big deal. Content of character is no big deal. Of course, if this occurred to a female family member who was taken advantage of it wouldn't be the end of the world either right.

When we stand for nothing we fall for everything.

I stand for more free stuff!

I don't care who my sisters give head to. That's their business. But I'd rather my president cheat on his wife then drag us into an unnecessary war where hundreds of thousands die. I guess I stand for that.
    Goldboot02 likes this.
    02-24-16 05:21 PM
    I don't care who my sisters give head to. That's their business. But I'd rather my president cheat on his wife then drag us into an unnecessary war where hundreds of thousands die. I guess I stand for that.
    Let's not stop women from giving head, I enjoy that way too much.
    02-24-16 05:46 PM
    Let's not stop women from giving head, I enjoy that way too much.
    Lol. Best post in the whole thread.
    misterabrasive and middbrew like this.
    02-24-16 06:03 PM
    Obviously a Democrat doing this is less moral than Republican president waging war on Iran. FYI they are not with ISIS they hate ISIS. Iran is currently a terrorist nation to its own people. Not the West.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876
    Iran also promotes terrorist activities toward Isreal. As a matter of fact Iran is the the enemy of all free people. They may be good guys to you, but I put them in the bad guy column. But then again I'm old school and believe freedom is worth defending so I don't expect that we will agree. And thats ok, one of the many great things about where I live.

Holding US Navy service men at gun point is unacceptable under any circumstance.

I won't bug you guys with my radical pro American views any further.

LoneStarRed likes this.
    02-24-16 07:39 PM
    Holding US Navy service men at gun point is unacceptable under any circumstance. .
    What about holding a perceived enemy with no charges? Are we any different with the detention center open in Cuba?
    02-24-16 07:59 PM
    Iran also promotes terrorist activities toward Isreal. As a matter of fact Iran is the the enemy of all free people. They may be good guys to you, but I put them in the bad guy column. But then again I'm old school and believe freedom is worth defending so I don't expect that we will agree. And thats ok, one of the many great things about where I live.

Holding US Navy service men at gun point is unacceptable under any circumstance.

Lol. What a patriot.
    Captain_Hilts likes this.
    02-24-16 08:23 PM

I didn't say they were good guys... lmao. You only see bad and good. No grey area?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    02-24-16 11:46 PM

I sincerely hope you were laughing while you typed this, because I was certainly laughing while reading it. But, if you were serious, then let me know so I can go ahead and throw up.

Nobody said Iran was a "good guy." Nobody said freedom is not worth defending. Please stop creating strawmen and putting words in our mouths. If you want to argue, argue with what we actually said; don't just parrot right wing talk radio. I'm sure you're smarter than that.

Posted via CB10
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    02-25-16 02:01 AM
    How did we go from war, weapons of mass destruction, Iran and their chicken kofta to giving head.

Posted via CB10
    Goldboot02 likes this.
    02-25-16 06:49 AM

You're so nice. Thank you and please don't bug us.

Posted via CB10
    Captain_Hilts likes this.
    02-25-16 06:50 AM
    How did we go from war, weapons of mass destruction, Iran and their chicken kofta to giving head.

Posted via CB10
    Does it matter how we got here as long as we did?
    Goldboot02 likes this.
    02-25-16 07:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    Isn't that the logical next step? Make love, not war. Throwback to the 1960s.

Posted from my Verizon Z10 10.3.2.858
    middbrew and Soapm like this.
    02-25-16 07:51 AM
    Does it matter how we got here as long as we did?
    You're right.

Now let's all make love and not war.

Posted via CB10
    middbrew likes this.
    02-25-16 08:05 AM
    Isn't that the logical next step? Make love, not war. Throwback to the 1960s.

Posted from my Verizon Z10 10.3.2.858

Join middbrew and myself on the campaign.

Posted via CB10
    middbrew likes this.
    02-25-16 08:06 AM
    What about holding a perceived enemy with no charges? Are we any different with the detention center open in Cuba?
    Does catching them on the battlefield planting, building or setting off bombs and killing us and our allies make them perceived or not? Just curious as to how high that bar is. What about actively recruiting homicide bombers or slaughtering villagers who don't attack us on their behalf? What about raping and mutilating those who wish to remain neutral because they are not "real" Muslims. Would getting iris scans and GFR from them in repeated locations of attacks on our troops make them enemies?

Obviously, they are misunderstood and we are ruthless in our oppression. I get that. I'm just not sure that word perceived means what you think it means.

Powdah likes this.
    02-25-16 09:24 AM
    Moreover, if we applied the same standards of treatment to these "perceived" enemies that they themselves use on their own people with impunity, THEY WOULD ALL BE DEAD!

Yet WE are the inhumane ones. Many of these "perceived" enemies ar'e released only to be recaptured on the battlefield. SMH.

02-25-16 01:13 PM
    Does catching them on the battlefield planting, building or setting off bombs and killing us and our allies make them perceived or not? Just curious as to how high that bar is. What about actively recruiting homicide bombers or slaughtering villagers who don't attack us on their behalf? What about raping and mutilating those who wish to remain neutral because they are not "real" Muslims. Would getting iris scans and GFR from them in repeated locations of attacks on our troops make them enemies?

Obviously, they are misunderstood and we are ruthless in our oppression. I get that. I'm just not sure that word perceived means what you think it means.

Because you admit that neutral Muslims are being slathered, would you be for letting them seek refuge in the US?

a lot of people that were held in Cuba, were not caught on the Battlefield they were unjustly accused by people being tortured or tortured themselves into admitting something untrue.
    We took away the Freedom of others for false sense of Security. If you like Documentary film try " Taxi to the Dark Side "
    02-25-16 03:55 PM

So do you care about American Freedom or the Freedom for Men and Women around World?

You can't blame the citizens of Country for the acts of there oppressive Regime, contrary to what you believe most Iranians don't Hate America.
    02-25-16 04:24 PM
    So do you care about American Freedom or the Freedom for Men and Women around World?

You can't blame the citizens of Country for the acts of there oppressive Regime, contrary to what you believe most Iranians don't Hate America.
    It was actually America that made Iran what it is today... they literally have ****ed the entire region and have nothing but to blame themselves

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876
    grover5, Captain_Hilts and Soapm like this.
    02-25-16 04:28 PM
567 ... 1617181920 ...