You're neither keeping it real nor surreal. Surrealism as an artistic movement was meant to shock and offend the senses in order to expose and do away with conventions. What you're doing with your "I'm going to vote for whoever will give me the most free stuff" and "Don't blame me, I'm a product of my education" nonsense is nothing but juvenile ramblings that I assume are supposed to sound funny. If you are nothing but the product of your education, then your education was woefully inadequate. Now, how about adding something of substance?

Posted via CB10
    Your judgment and big words never fed a hungry child. If I want to vote for the man giving me the most free stuff then that is my right. Now quit bugging me and get back to work so that Bernie or Hillary can give me some of what you earn. I am a product of the system. And that is exactly what the system taught me. Now if you will excuse me I am missing my TMZ. I like to keep informed.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    medic22003 likes this.
    02-11-16 12:39 AM
    Christie and Fiorina out. The pool shrinks.
    02-11-16 01:08 AM
    You're neither keeping it real nor surreal. Surrealism as an artistic movement was meant to shock and offend the senses in order to expose and do away with conventions. What you're doing with your "I'm going to vote for whoever will give me the most free stuff" and "Don't blame me, I'm a product of my education" nonsense is nothing but juvenile ramblings that I assume are supposed to sound funny. If you are nothing but the product of your education, then your education was woefully inadequate. Now, how about adding something of substance?

Posted via CB10
    The only "something" of substance I can add to your post is monosodium glutamate. You never season your posts. How do you expect people to "like" or "thank" a bland post? Cor!

Posted via CB10
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    02-11-16 07:46 AM
    The only "something" of substance I can add to your post is monosodium glutamate. You never season your posts. How do you expect people to "like" or "thank" a bland post? Cor!

Posted via CB10
    Just say Marmite or Vegemite it sounds a lot nicer than MSG.
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    02-11-16 08:20 AM
    I prefer Vitameatavegamin.

Posted from my Verizon Z10 10.3.2.858
    02-11-16 09:03 AM
    I heard in Canada people sing songs and hold hands during arguments. How lovely.....

Posted via CB10
    Not necessarily, although there are funny moments. Quite a few years ago we had a Progressive Conservative Premier named Gary Filmon, whose spouse was named Janice. He was defeated by an NDP person named Gary Doer, whose spouse was named Janice.
    They both owned cottages at the same lake, about a block apart and had regularly made appearances at each other's parties.

So, yes, there are moments!

Incidentally, when the Conservatives were in power federally, they appointed Gary Doer (NDP) as the Canadian ambassador to the USA.

And, don't forget that during the war of 1812, we BURNT THE WHITE HOUSE DOWN. So, don't mess with Canada!
    grover5 likes this.
    02-11-16 09:03 AM
    Not necessarily, although there are funny moments. Quite a few years ago we had a Progressive Conservative Premier named Gary Filmon, whose spouse was named Janice. He was defeated by an NDP person named Gary Doer, whose spouse was named Janice.
    They both owned cottages at the same lake, about a block apart and had regularly made appearances at each other's parties.

So, yes, there are moments!

Incidentally, when the Conservatives were in power federally, they appointed Gary Doer (NDP) as the Canadian ambassador to the USA.

And, don't forget that during the war of 1812, we BURNT THE WHITE HOUSE DOWN. So, don't mess with Canada!
    Summarise it for me dear.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 09:37 AM
    Both taste like broken dreams and unsold furniture.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 09:38 AM
    Summarize it? Well, sometimes in Canada we have politicians from opposing parties who are are or have been friends outside of the legislative houses.

Is that better?
    grover5 and bungaboy like this.
    02-11-16 09:42 AM
    Christie and Fiorina out. The pool shrinks.
    The pool will ALWAYS shrink when Christie gets out!

Soapm likes this.
    02-11-16 11:08 AM
    Canada, meh! All you have now is maple syrup, maybe beer and a seen nothing, done nothing drama teacher for a PM. Not impressed. you all can't even get bacon right!

medic22003 likes this.
    02-11-16 11:13 AM
    Didn't know Crackberrys' were liberals.

That's why this country will be full of immigrants that we will support forever.

BlackBerry PRIV and 9900 w/Classic backup
    02-11-16 11:17 AM
    Canada, meh! All you have now is maple syrup, maybe beer and a seen nothing, done nothing drama teacher for a PM. Not impressed. you all can't even get bacon right!

They have touks

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 11:30 AM

That's why this country will be full of immigrants that we will support forever.

Odd, I got the notion that here was the opposite.

Although, to be realistic, we'd have to get opinions of Narendra Modi, not Donald Trump.
    02-11-16 11:31 AM
    They have touks

Posted via CB10
    I'll just wear earmuffs with a hat.

02-11-16 11:44 AM
    Summarize it? Well, sometimes in Canada we have politicians from opposing parties who are are or have been friends outside of the legislative houses.

Is that better?
    Thanks a million. I never thought you would be this helpful.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 01:53 PM

Aren't you an immigrant?

Posted via CB10
    middbrew and bungaboy like this.
    02-11-16 01:56 PM
    Aren't you an immigrant?

Posted via CB10
    I'm confused (a more normal situation than I like to admit). What exactly is an immigrant?

Is it a person who comes to a country for a better life who is willing to learn the customs and language and follow the law? Who is willing to work hard and contribute to society? Who follows the legal entry guidelines? Obviously I have an important and selfish reason for this question.

If that person is just coming to get on the welfare system, I don�t want them. We don't want FOREIGN freeloaders who come and multiply into even more freeloaders! Why? Easy! Less free stuff for me!

If that person is coming to re-create what they left why the h311 are they leaving their country? And who is stupid enough to let them takeover pockets of the host country? And more to the point, less free stuff for me.

If they come illegally, well they broke the law! Doesn't it apply to them? Aren't others following the law? Why do the lawbreakers get rewards by being allowed to stay? And why do I get less free stuff because of lawbreakers?

If they follow the rules and come here to work hard, I'm all for it! That way, you guessed it, more people working equals more free stuff for me.

"Aren't we all immigrants?" Well kumbayah to you. None thinking can't we all just get along reasons like that is why France and Sweden and Norway and Germany, etc are in crisis right now!

In conclusion, (I feel brainy writing that), I don�t want my entitlement to free stuff endangered by non working, possibly dangerous "immigrants". Wow, writing all that was hard work. I'll try not to make it a habit!

medic22003 likes this.
    02-11-16 02:22 PM
    I'm confused (a more normal situation than I like to admit). What exactly is an immigrant?

Is it a person who comes to a country for a better life who is willing to learn the customs and language and follow the law? Who is willing to work hard and contribute to society? Who follows the legal entry guidelines? Obviously I have an important and selfish reason for this question.

If that person is just coming to get on the welfare system, I don�t want them. We don't want FOREIGN freeloaders who come and multiply into even more freeloaders! Why? Easy! Less free stuff for me!

If that person is coming to re-create what they left why the h311 are they leaving their country? And who is stupid enough to let them takeover pockets of the host country? And more to the point, less free stuff for me.

If they come illegally, well they broke the law! Doesn't it apply to them? Aren't others following the law? Why do the lawbreakers get rewards by being allowed to stay? And why do I get less free stuff because of lawbreakers?

If they follow the rules and come here to work hard, I'm all for it! That way, you guessed it, more people working equals more free stuff for me.

"Aren't we all immigrants?" Well kumbayah to you. None thinking can't we all just get along reasons like that is why France and Sweden and Norway and Germany, etc are in crisis right now!

In conclusion, (I feel brainy writing that), I don�t want my entitlement to free stuff endangered by non working, possibly dangerous "immigrants". Wow, writing all that was hard work. I'll try not to make it a habit!

Kumbaya

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 02:35 PM
    Kumbaya

Posted via CB10
    That was brilliant. A perfect example of where it will end up when you sing that song and allow that "Aren't we all immigrants " philosophy to apply to the unstopping flood of foreign freeloaders. Note: Domestic homeborn freeloaders like me are okay. Just sayin.

02-11-16 02:48 PM

Obviously you are already acquainted with one of the most important free things. Free time. I see that you have quite a lot of it.

Posted from my Verizon Z10 10.3.2.858
    02-11-16 02:54 PM

You said it all sonny boy.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 03:38 PM
    Aren't you an immigrant?

Posted via CB10
    Not hardly. Both of my parents were born in the USA.
    And who the **** is you
    02-11-16 07:40 PM
    Here is a fun and potentially new stat to the conversation.

No modern Democrat has ever won the Presidency following a Democrat. It's been 150 years. Even more interesting (sort of at least) Reagan to Bush is the only time in about a century that any party retained the White House.

Says a lot about how the country feels after 8 years of one party in the White House. It also make me thing the country really liked Ronald Reagan.

As for me, I cannot decide which train wreck I'd rather see. Consider me undecided or "None of the Above".
    02-11-16 08:08 PM
    Not hardly. Both of my parents were born in the USA.
    And who the **** is you
    Unless you are Native then you are a decent of Immigration... unjustly at that.
    TomatoPaste, middbrew and bungaboy like this.
    02-11-16 09:25 PM
567 ... 678910 ...