if you are going for Vote Republican then pick the right one. Cruz believes in Constitutional Freedoms for Investment Banks which will abuse any and all Law while forcing this Country into another recession.
    Oh, like the one we have been in for the last 9 years? The one which keeps getting worse? Like this one?

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    02-03-16 11:15 AM
    02-03-16 11:55 AM
    02-03-16 01:20 PM
    Oh, like the one we have been in for the last 9 years? The one which keeps getting worse? Like this one?

Exactly, the same stuff Bush let them do during his term, deregulation look how bad Enron and others damaged California. ( have you seen "The Smarts guys in the room "? )

The American economy has been slowly growing for the last year's, so I'm not sure what is getting worse.
    anon(9088244) likes this.
    02-03-16 01:20 PM
    Santorum out.
    He was pretty much out to began with, but the Nail in the Coffin was going to a Trump Event.
    02-03-16 01:23 PM
    He was pretty much out to began with, but the Nail in the Coffin was going to a Trump Event.
    The nail in the coffin was Googling "Santorum".
    02-03-16 01:42 PM
    The nail in the coffin was Googling "Santorum".
    His slogan should have been " don't forget the Rick in Rick Santorum "

It reminds me of "Glory Hole California" don't forget the California.
    02-03-16 02:08 PM
    Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt

The Pension Idea by Paul Poirot

The Law by Fr�d�ric Bastiat.

Bill Maher, in the opinion of some, is qualified to be included in the company of the above three. I don't share that opinion.

So, don't add to the discussion, attack the show where a discussion took place? No one ever claimed Bill Mahar was an economist.
    02-03-16 09:43 PM
    No offense taken. I'm glad we can discuss these things like rational adults instead of just tossing insults back and forth. In the end, we all want a society that works for everyone regardless of their station in life. It's just a question of how to get there.
    Now the question is, are there enough hard right conservatives that favor the idea of mass deportation of all illegals? I will say there isn't.
    I get that it's cheaper for business owners to hire those willing to work for less, but say there weren't any illegal people working here, I doubt the markets would change so much to favor everyone's pay desires. We need this pay gap in a system like this in this country.

The border doesn't need to exist, it's that there needs to be more border patrol at the border, the wall will do nothing if there is no border patrol. If there is both, it doesn't prevent people from jumping or digging to the other side. Frankly, the 'wall' is just a fantastic word to get people excited about this border idea, this is why Trump repeats it, he doesn't mention the agencies, the actual plan.. just the wall.

I do agree that we should take care of our citizens, but that goes over out heads when we start giving aid to Israel and other countries, the same with the wars we've been in and have gotten us nothing. Republicans hate the idea of handouts and Democrats like it, but it'll never happen where we both can agree on something. Yes, the government is lenient on many people.

It's easily said, but the idea is hard when we can't get along and won't, too many politics and though we are a developed country, there are other countries that also are doing well and a much better job than we are, with policies of conservatism and liberalism.

Posted via my Expired Passport
    02-03-16 10:21 PM
    And Paul is out. Way to go everyone.. the most logical person is out of the race.

Posted via my Expired Passport
    02-03-16 10:22 PM
    So, don't add to the discussion, attack the show where a discussion took place? No one ever claimed Bill Mahar was an economist.
    And yet he and John Stewart are cited as authorities in many areas.

The books listed give an excellent explanation of areas in which so many are totally ignorant. No attack. More like filling in the massive gaps that are so prevalent.

02-04-16 03:04 PM
    I really like when people debate the values of each candidate, but do not look at their real leadership skill set. Leadership is far more important as one cannot accomplish anything if they are not able to bring people together, look for common goals, and have creative solutions to accomplish the goals.

All you need to do is look at the present governmental leadership on both sides. Only one person is trying to look for better common sense solutions.
    02-04-16 03:20 PM
    I would like to say something like "if I was in the USA, I wouldn't vote for a guy who wants to sleep with his daughter" but the I remember I live in a country that elected a drug king for presidet, albeit not with my vote

CB10 on BlackBerry  Passport 10.3.2
    02-04-16 03:39 PM
    I've decided to pick the candidate who is going to "help" me the most. The one who will give me the most free stuff is my pick! If I can get enough money out of whomever, I will quit working.

So far that looks like either Bernie or Hillary.

02-07-16 02:42 PM
    I've decided to pick the candidate who is going to "help" me the most. The one who will give me the most free stuff is my pick! If I can get enough money out of whomever, I will quit working.

When people are having a bad point in there life they should be helped instead of falling in the a cycle of poverty that is difficult to recover from. All wealthy individuals have profited from the work of others so it is only fair for them to support a system that helps the weakest in there community's.
    02-07-16 04:17 PM
    When people are having a bad point in there life they should be helped instead of falling in the a cycle of poverty that is difficult to recover from. All wealthy individuals have profited from the work of others so it is only fair for them to support a system that helps the weakest in there community's.
    "They profited from the work of others."

In return, these 'others' get a weekly paycheck called WAGES!

BTW, ever heard of Food Stamps, Medicaid, free public schools, WIC, etc, etc, etc, etc?

Posted via CB app on my BlackBerry Classic
    02-07-16 04:32 PM
    Yeah right! Good luck with that!

Posted from my Verizon Z10 10.3.2.858
    02-07-16 04:34 PM
    Ted Cruz. The guy stands for the constitution, and knows what to do on day 1.

Posted via Manly Passport
    02-07-16 04:48 PM
    Interestingly the ones that bemoan and resent having their tax money helping those in need, the poor, are also the one that tout their Christianity and love for Jesus, a liberal Jew who preached that the rich need to help those without.
    Seems hypocritical to me.
    reeneebob and anon(9088244) like this.
    02-07-16 04:52 PM
    Ted Cruz. The guy stands for the constitution, and knows what to do on day 1.

Posted via Manly Passport
    Yup start working off those debts to Goldman Sachs, if you think he cares about you are the Constitution then God bless you.
    02-07-16 04:55 PM
    That's one more than Jim Gilmore.
    Happy?

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 04:57 PM

BTW, ever heard of Food Stamps, Medicaid, free public schools, WIC, etc, etc, etc, etc?

Wages aren't high enough in many instances. Especially at the lower end. Im pretty sure food stamps and WIC are the same thing.
    02-07-16 05:04 PM

It's a shame that the average American doesn't know how bad there working conditions are and how few rights they really have, the land of the Free is long gone...it now belongs to a Corporation...but keep Dreaming the Dream, maybe some day it will come true or even better Wake up and change something.
    grover5 likes this.
    02-07-16 05:06 PM

It's not about what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country. I hope you were joking my friend.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 05:21 PM
    It's a shame that the average American doesn't know how bad there working conditions are and how few rights they really have, the land of the Free is long gone...it now belongs to a Corporation...but keep Dreaming the Dream, maybe some day it will come true or even better Wake up and change something.
    It's because they have drunk the kool-aid called right to work. Otherwise known as right to fire.

Posted from my Verizon Z10 10.3.2.858
    grover5 likes this.
    02-07-16 07:13 PM
567 ... 34567 ...