An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it makes a better soup.
    -H.L. Mencken

Posted via my Expired Passport
    An idealist would have a cabbage rose soup 'cause they could have it all. :P
    01-31-16 02:51 AM
    If Trump wins I'll have to invest in WiFi for my bomb shelter.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    sam81 likes this.
    01-31-16 05:44 AM
    We've got a lineup of nuts. So sad.

Posted via CB app on my BlackBerry Classic
    DINGSTER1 likes this.
    01-31-16 06:01 AM
    I'm from Canada and I would personally vote for Trump if I could. I believe you need a business mind at the helm of a country. Take who we have as our prime minister, Justin Trudeau AKA Junior. Junior is an ex drama teacher and he is now running a country, things are not looking good up north for the next 4 years. Unfortunately we have to many liberals and unions in Canada running the show. The province I live in is going to be 300 billion dollars in debt this year and liberals have ran the show for 10 years now. Vote for Trump America you have Canadians support )))

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_government_debt

Posted via CB10
    tHe.iR1sH likes this.
    01-31-16 07:52 AM
    I'm from Canada and I would personally vote for Trump if I could. I believe you need a business mind at the helm of a country. Take who we have as our prime minister, Justin Trudeau AKA Junior. Junior is an ex drama teacher and he is now running a country, things are not looking good up north for the next 4 years. Unfortunately we have to many liberals and unions in Canada running the show. The province I live in is going to be 300 billion dollars in debt this year and liberals have ran the show for 10 years now. Vote for Trump America you have Canadians support )))

Posted via CB10
    Nobody asked a Canadian though.

Posted via CB10
    DaDaDogg and -Puck- like this.
    01-31-16 09:59 AM
    Nobody asked a Canadian though.

Posted via CB10
    Your mean ((

Vote Trump!!!! )

Posted via CB10
    01-31-16 11:46 AM
    Your mean ((

Vote Trump!!!! )

Posted via CB10
    I'm actually very very sweet.

Posted via CB10
    sam81 likes this.
    01-31-16 12:42 PM
    01-31-16 12:44 PM
    Your mean ((

Posted via CB10
    Is that how tough Trump sounds vs Megan Kelly? lol

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876
    01-31-16 02:11 PM
    I honestly don't see what people see in Trump, he has barely even mentioned what he will do, all he says is, I know what to do, trust me, I'm a deal maker, I'm a successful businessman. He is a businessman and thinks he can do anything because he is a negotiator, that's just bull. Take Russia, Putin will not play to Trump!

TomatoPaste and medic22003 like this.
    01-31-16 02:20 PM
    I honestly don't see what people see in Trump, he has barely even mentioned what he will do...
    Trump's candidacy was going nowhere until he came out in favor of deporting individuals who were in the country illegally. His popularity exploded after that. He added to that a promise to change regulations to make it unprofitable for multinational corporations to outsource jobs to undeveloped countries and to stop the immigration of Muslims into the United States after seeing the sort of nonsense that is going on in Germany and Sweden.

That's what has driven his popularity. Honestly, I think he has an inside track to win the nomination whether or not he comes in first or second in Iowa. For every sign supporting another candidate I probably see 2-3 supporting Trump. I have seen several for Bernie Sanders. I have yet to see a single one for Hillary Clinton.

Our politicians always get into trouble when they forgot how the country got its start...

Who is your US presidential candidate?-182304257_d1.jpg
    01-31-16 02:37 PM
    Trump's candidacy was going nowhere until he came out in favor of deporting individuals who were in the country illegally. His popularity exploded after that. He added to that a promise to change regulations to make it unprofitable for multinational corporations to outsource jobs to undeveloped countries and to stop the immigration of Muslims into the United States after seeing the sort of nonsense that is going on in Germany and Sweden.

That's what has driven his popularity. Honestly, I think he has an inside track to win the nomination whether or not he comes in first or second in Iowa. For every sign supporting another candidate I probably see 2-3 supporting Trump. I have seen several for Bernie Sanders. I have yet to see a single one for Hillary Clinton.

Our politicians always get into trouble when they forgot how the country got its start...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	182304257_d1.jpg 
Views:	624 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	389694
    I come from immigrant parents and I'm for a conservative plan on immigration, but Trumps idea that he will just deport everyone is beyond ridiculous and frankly, impossible to do. The country needs to blame something and these people are blaming immigrants, as if that is the issue to our problems, that's just stupid.
    The outsourcing.. good luck changing that in congress, might as well do an executive order.. just like Obama.
    And seriously.. Muslims? We barely even let them in, don't know why people are complaining about that for.

I'm in California, no matter how conservative people are here the vote will be democrat, so I can't do much. I rarely see any signs for any candidate actually.

I'll let you guys have your choice but seriously, Trump is not the right candidate, the president can only do so much, congress has more power but a leader like Trump will just make us look like a joke to the world.

Rand Paul is really the best option.

01-31-16 03:00 PM
    Frank Underwood

Z30STA100-6/10.3.2.2639
    tinochiko and Thud Hardsmack like this.
    01-31-16 03:05 PM
    Ted Cruz, but I will be happy to vote for Trump if he is the nominee. As far as becoming Syria, it sounds like western Europe will get there before we do.
    Do you really want Goldman Sachs sleeping next to the President?
    01-31-16 03:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    I would think as a Canadian you would Vote for Ted Cruz.

" I approve this Message " - Trump
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    01-31-16 03:42 PM
    Speaking of which...
    Attached Thumbnails Who is your US presidential candidate?-1454277085582.jpg  
    01-31-16 03:51 PM
    This country is screwed if any Republican candidate is elected president. But IF someone held a gun to my head and forced me to vote for one I'd choose Trump. Why? Because Cruz is a true believer. Trump would in fact work with the other side. Guess who else used to work with the other side? Ronald Reagan.

I remember before Gerald Ford died he said today's Republicans would call him a liberal. Republicans will keep us in perpetual war with the world come hell or high water.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2813 / T-Mobile
    01-31-16 04:23 PM
    i think what people dont realise is they dont have to vote for anyone running.. you can vote for just about anybody, even if theyre not in the media. even better if theyre not anyways cause then they dont have public opinions and no pre existing drama.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    01-31-16 04:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    There's a problem with your logic. You don't run a country like a business, where a few extract the profits while the majority of the workers who produce the fruits get just enough to work. You need to run it like a non-profit, where the goals are to look after the interests of the majority, and rights and well being pretty much trump profits. You still need to be fiscally responsible and stretch every dollar, just the priorities and goals are different.

My high school teacher talked passionately about Pierre Elliot Trudeau for thinking of Canadian rights. As his son, Justin will be very familiar with those ideals, and in this day and age, we need someone to keep our rights above profits.

I've watched Bernie on Bill Mahar for years, and every time I'd be amazed at his common sense thinking and just wished he ran for higher office and make a difference. A lot of politicians vote to keep themselves in office, he consistently voted for what was right and just.

I also watched the TV show The West Wing back years ago, and the fictional president played by Martin Sheen would have been an ideal President. High IQ, very well read, and made careful, thoughtful decisions. The speech writer, played by Rob Lowe, also had the character to be an excellent President. Unfortunately, a coked up Aaron Sorkin (the writer) would not make a good President.

Posted via CB10
    DaDaDogg and reeneebob like this.
    01-31-16 05:03 PM
    i think what people dont realise is they dont have to vote for anyone running.. you can vote for just about anybody, even if theyre not in the media. even better if theyre not anyways cause then they dont have public opinions and no pre existing drama.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    Umm, I don�t think you understand how voting works. If you don't vote for someone running, your vote is spoiled. There's no "other ________" box on the ballot to vote for "just about anybody".

Did you just mean you don't have to vote for a front runner but is still on the ballot?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-16 05:08 PM
    The three Dem choices are absolutely awful in my opinion. I don't feel much better about any of the Republicans. In the primary I will likely vote for Marco Rubio. In the general election if Trump gets the nomination I will be in a pickle.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    01-31-16 05:16 PM
    This country is screwed if any Republican candidate is elected president. But IF someone held a gun to my head and forced me to vote for one I'd choose Trump. Why? Because Cruz is a true believer. Trump would in fact work with the other side. Guess who else used to work with the other side? Ronald Reagan.

I remember before Gerald Ford died he said today's Republicans would call him a liberal. Republicans will keep us in perpetual war with the world come hell or high water.

I would say the same thing about the Democrats. If they get elected we are so screwed. Looking at all our options I'd say we are just screwed, period.

01-31-16 06:02 PM
    I would say the same thing about the Democrats. If they get elected we are so screwed. Looking at all our options I'd say we are just screwed, period.

It's amazing isn't it? I'm sure you find me and my way of thinking (being a Bernie fan) as alien as I find you liking Rubio. Yet I'm sure we both sincerely think we have the countries best interest at heart.

No matter what I know I'll vote for the Democrat at the end but I hope Trump beats Cruz in the primary.

I hope Rubio beats Cruz too. I guess I'd take anything over Cruz. He really scares me.

01-31-16 06:20 PM

Poisoning and killing the native people?
    TomatoPaste, sam81 and bungaboy like this.
    01-31-16 06:27 PM

No matter what I know I'll vote for the Democrat at the end.

Although I consider myself to be a conservative, I have never pulled a straight ticket lever. I've been voting for a long time now and probably voted for an equal number of republicans and democrats. I've also voted libertarian.

With that I want to remind everyone to make sure they vote for me as a write in candidate.
    TomatoPaste, sam81 and bungaboy like this.
    01-31-16 06:33 PM
567 1234 ...