Ok Gang, lets have at her! Keep it clean! Love the hair Kitty.
    04-26-09 11:28 PM
    Wow... this is the kind of thread that jdoc should steer far.. FAR away from.

I feel the ban-hammer always lurking.. always lurking...

Holy crap PK.. you're a moderator now? Congrats!
    04-26-09 11:30 PM
    O noes. >^o_o^<

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 11:42 PM
    What is this! She's got 44 posts? I got almost 200 and I still don't get my own thread!!! *flips off soda* Whateva! Lol. Good job Soda! Way to go

Nobody make me a thread either, I already know what people think of me.... Yeah....
    04-26-09 11:47 PM
    Lawlz. I...don't think this is a positive thread.
    And I'm totally an Off Topic troll more than anything. Who knows how many posts I'd have if they counted this place.

04-26-09 11:51 PM
    Sodakitty spends a lot of time here in the OTD threads, which don't count towards post counts. But she's cool, and a fellow cancer warrior.

Besides, Back-space, don't you always erase yourself? Lol!

04-26-09 11:53 PM
    What is this! She's got 44 posts? I got almost 200 and I still don't get my own thread!!! *flips off soda* Whateva! Lol. Good job Soda! Way to go

Nobody make me a thread either, I already know what people think of me.... Yeah....
    It has NOTHING to do with post count, which we don't get in here anyways. It doesn't have to do with how liked or not liked you are, or even how active you are in OT (she's active here, LIVES here). It simply has to do with me being able to come up with a clever thread title with your name in it.

IF I create a thread for anyone and they want it deleted, just PM me and it's done!

Anyways BS, if you really want a thread I will do one, BUT you need to wait till tomorrow cause my brain is just not coming up with anything right now!

Wow... this is the kind of thread that jdoc should steer far.. FAR away from.

I feel the ban-hammer always lurking.. always lurking...

Thanks Doc!
    04-26-09 11:57 PM
    Sure! and bottles of water to go with it pls

04-27-09 12:07 AM
    Dear Lord, this is going to be trouble!
    04-27-09 12:27 AM
    Soda, I take my kids to an anime convention every year, and my daughter wants your hair for her costume this year.

04-27-09 06:40 AM
    It has NOTHING to do with post count, which we don't get in here anyways. It doesn't have to do with how liked or not liked you are, or even how active you are in OT (she's active here, LIVES here). It simply has to do with me being able to come up with a clever thread title with your name in it.

IF I create a thread for anyone and they want it deleted, just PM me and it's done!

Anyways BS, if you really want a thread I will do one, BUT you need to wait till tomorrow cause my brain is just not coming up with anything right now!

Thanks Doc!
    Naa, I'm good man I'm only playing with her anyhow she knows that
    04-27-09 08:14 AM
    PK - where's the "Congrats on becoming a mod" thread ... (and, congrats anyways! )

Oh, and hey soda!
    04-27-09 08:25 AM
    Gimme some SodaKitty on the rocks!

MRAWR! <(^^,)>

PS- I wish there was a way to see how much posts you've made in Off Topic!!!
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 04-27-09 at 10:09 AM.
    04-27-09 10:03 AM
    PK - where's the "Congrats on becoming a mod" thread ... (and, congrats anyways! )

Oh, and hey soda!
    Sorry to jack your thread Soda! Anyways there IS such a thread that my Stormie buddies already posted in the Storm Lounge, which is like Storm OT, here. Feel free to pop over and say hey.

And thanks pi
    04-27-09 10:18 AM
    Jack it all you want! ;D
    And ex, for your daughter, try a good costume shop! It's a wig. . (I *did* have my hair dyed like that, but it's unprofessional)
    I got mine at a place called Display and Costume in Seattle. Good luck

04-27-09 11:55 AM
    sodakitty

sounds like a pedophiles drink of choice....
    04-27-09 12:20 PM
    I will. We use Cosplay for the actual costumes - they have costumes for almost all of the big anime characters - not cheap though, . We are staying for 3 days and they tried to talk me into multiple costumes, kids! At least they are planning early - it's in September, so we have time to get what they need. Also my mom sews and might make a second costume for them from a picture. And me, I get to hang out in the hotel bar reading and relaxing - the 2 R's of parenting teens at their activities.

04-27-09 12:20 PM
    This has to be one of the dirtiest thread titles, ever.
    04-27-09 04:19 PM
    Why dirty, roeod? D:
    Am I unclean???

05-02-09 03:47 PM
    Can I use a straw?

05-02-09 03:56 PM
    It's gotta be a bendy straw!

05-02-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD