Anybody on here have the Skype IN and Skype Out? A guy here in our IT department just recently signed up for it and he really likes it. But i am sort of looking for any long term users? I have heard some stories about there CS and having issues with Credit Cards and trying to buy skype credit.

I would really like to get rid of my lan line. Right now he is only in it for $90 and he paid for a whole year just to get a number and unlimited calling in the US.

$90 bucks a year is hella cheap!!!!

Also did anybody buy one of there skype phones?
    07-31-08 01:32 PM
    I don't know what the **** Skype IN/OUT is, but I have the program on my lap top. I use it to video chat with my sister overseas.
    07-31-08 08:20 PM
    I use Skype quite a bit to chat with overseas vendors. Skype is huge with my Asian counterparts ... they use it for phone calls and love it.
    07-31-08 08:22 PM
    what i meant buy in is you can buy credit to receive calls from outside numbers lan lines/mobile phones. Then they have skype out which they give you a phone number which allows you to make phone calls to lan lines/mobile phones from your computer or skype phone.
    07-31-08 08:23 PM
    I have been using Skype for 3 years now and its the cheapest way for me to communicate to my family and friends in Europe and the middle east.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 09:23 PM
    I used skype when my brother was overseas. The calls were like 43 cents a min and my cell phone was 3.45 a minute. Or something like that. But when I had a $73.00 call to him on my bill, I learned really fast how to use skype. The video chat is amazing. Just have to play with it to know all the features. Its amazing!!

08-02-08 02:51 PM
    I don't.
    08-02-08 06:07 PM
    I use skype fo instant messaging with my coworkers. That's it though

08-02-08 07:29 PM
    I have had it for a while and it works great for what I needed it for. I only used it when I was overseas and calling home. Cheap! You do need a good internet connection or there will be a bad delay.

08-03-08 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD