I did too I have a galaxy s2 which I love. I last used a bb almost 2 years ago. I hope I have fun with it this time
    06-07-12 02:34 AM
    I'm back like herpes. I started out with Smartphones on a Verizon VX6800 (HTC Mogul on Sprint), and then jumped over to an 8830WE on Sprint, then Bold 9650, then Bold 9930. In january, I swapped my Bold for an old Epic 4G. I thought I needed the physical keyboard, but ended up hating it so much I ended up using and preferring Androids touchscreen keyboard. While I like some things about Android, I'm not actually an "app guy". While certainly there is a better selection of apps on Android, the lack of unified inbox drove me nuts. I hate having to go to 4-5 different places for email, instant messaging, texts, etc. While the notification bar helps with that, it's just not the same. Another pathetic thing is that Android doesn't have "real" universal search. Blackberry offers true search, where the phone searches my contacts, emails, texts, apps, actual file structure, and tons of other contextual things for individual apps and services. Considering Google is a search company, how is search better on a Blackberry? Makes no sense. Anyhow, I had a short stint with Windows Phone, which I loved, but there's definitely some room for improvement there. I tried out a Samsung Focus while playing around with a Straight Talk SIM only plan, but I found myself missing my Bold 9930, and so here I am.

While Blackberry certainly isn't perfect, and yeah, the games and most of the apps suck on the phones, I don't use a ton of that stuff. The core experience of actual communication is simply superior on the Berry.
    06-09-12 09:15 AM
    Back to a 9900 after a dalliance with the Android world. Not many of us in this thread though....
    06-09-12 09:18 AM
    I'm back on a 9930 after trying Android and iPhone. Still have my iPhone 4S as well as the Bold, I think I could live with having just the 9930. Hopefully the wife will want to go back to a BlackBerry as well, if she does I'm almost certain I'll stay!
    06-09-12 10:54 PM
    Had android for about two years. came back to the 9930, just wanted to try bb before i pre ordered the gs3 but after i opened the box and held the phone it just felt right again... really missed bb just did not realize it soon enough.. not really worried about bb 10. os 7.1 is smooth and still reminds me of my 8330 and tour from back in the day, o yea and the keyboard is the best i have ever typed on. as far as apps that wears off after awhile. the only thing i miss is netflix and that's cuz my daughter like's to watch cartoons when we are out and about. camera is about on par with the razr max. video records good. sorry for the long post just cant quit typing lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930
    06-12-12 11:43 AM
    I'm back with a 9930 as my secondary phone. I'm not giving up my Rezound, but I'm trying to learn the ins and outs of OS7.
    06-22-12 09:10 AM
    I only had a 6-month hiatus from BlackBerry until my current BB (9930) came out. Before that, I had a dozen other BlackBerrys.

I recently went back to having my 9930 as my daily driver, after using an iPhone & Androids for my main phones (which I still have and use also).

But there is still nothing like a BlackBerry keyboard. I can communicate & write a lot faster on a BB than anything else!

I feel right at home on my 9930 & being back and active on CrackBerry. I still love BlackBerry, my 1st love for smartphones!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    07-02-12 05:35 PM
    Been from an Iphone to android and windows mobiles but i've come back to a BB. I feels right again.
    10-05-12 10:45 PM
    I mentioned that I came back in the Newbie board, but here's the extended version of why I came back.

My first BB died on me (an 8320 with a trackball) in 2009. It was a good phone till it crapped out on me, then I replaced it with an 8520 with a trackpad. I only stopped using a BB because I couldn't afford T-Mobile anymore. Then I used some non-smartphones for a while and used a couple of Droids, an LG Optimus S when I was with Credo (pretty good phone). Then when I couldn't afford them anymore, I went back to Cricket (a big mistake) and used a ZTE, which was horrible. Yes, it had the bells and whistles, but battery life and reception was horrible. I had so many dropped calls. Finally I got fed up with Cricket (I won't go into details, but in a nutshell, they screwed me because of false advertising) and went back to T-Mobile because I still had my old 8520 that works. In the back of my mind I wanted to go back to BB, but I thought I'd try something different. Now I'm happy to be back with BB because it fits my lifestyle and it makes me feel different and stand out amongst a sea of iPhone and Android users. I feel proud to carry it.
    10-08-12 11:42 AM
    I've been of and on with BB since the blue click wheels.. I've had a few iPhones currently using a galaxy note and have a Bold 9900 for backup. The Note is a beast of a phone and rocks for fun and apps. I just can't get away from the Bold however. I swap Sims almost weekly because I want the portability of my berry.
    10-15-12 08:30 AM
    I had a Bold 9650 on Verizon. I went in to upgrade and the guy there talked me up (down?) To an iPhone. Hated it. I am not the kind of person who can type on screens. A few months ago I had enough and got the Torch 9810 and have been liking it ever since.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    11-07-12 01:21 PM
    Why would you leave BlackBerry? There is so much hatred for RIM products that I would never leave.
    My "Daily Driver" phone is my Bold 9930 but my job makes me carry a Bold 9650. Anyone who calls a phone a daily driver is really a piece of ghetto.
    Anyway I here we may switch to a different phone at work and take the I.C.E route out and blame RIM for our inability to deter crime.
    11-07-12 01:30 PM
    I came back from Android phone No one is better than BlackBerry , at least for me .
    01-21-13 01:18 AM
    I have a Galaxy Note2 which is an awesome device. Can't wait to play with a Z10 device, if its that's deal I might sell my Galaxy Note2 to purchase the BB Z10 device! #Once a Blackberry addict, always a Blackberry addict....
    01-21-13 05:51 PM
    Currently using Galaxy S3, still have Play book. So you can say I never really left. Waiting for BB10 release on Sprint.
    01-21-13 05:55 PM
    I left to Android nexus for the all touch factor. But now with BB10 I can't wait I have an upgrade just waiting on Sprint to announce it
    01-25-13 09:10 AM
    Just picked up my new z10 from y mobile a few days ago n i absolutely love it

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 06:08 PM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD