I never actually 'left' BB, but I did dabble with Android (Droid Pro) for a while.

Awesome device, but dire battery life... bring on the Dakota!
    01-18-11 08:18 PM
    I had a curve 8300 (which I adored!) but switched out for an iphone 3gs 32gig. It was all the rage and I was able to upgrade so I thought I'd be more happy with this new gadget, right? I had that for about a year.
    The iphone was quite neat. At first I loved it and what it could do....but then I noticed things that I missed from my BB - the keyboard, the customization, easier set-up for calendar and organization, etc. Things add up over time and I just wasn't happy with the iphone anymore.
    So I switched back to BB when the Torch came out. I've been back since and don't regret it. Don't plan on leaving any time soon.
    01-18-11 08:22 PM
    Left for three months for an android. I liked it, but I missed my bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-11 04:07 PM
    I'm guilty of switching back and forth between my iphone 4 and my torch. The only reasons I ever go back to my iphone are the games and the screen size. But that only lasts for a few days or a week and I'm back to my torch. The iphone is for fun and my torch is reliable. The building I work at seems to get zero cell phone reception on my iphone but my torch has no problem at all. So that's the trump card for me. BB wins.

07-31-11 08:02 PM
    I have gone back on 2 occasions.

My first blackberry was a storm one. I went from a trio to this and I loved it. Never had a problem with my original one. From the storm I jumped to the htc hero(android). I had this for some time before I ditched it for a tour. After the tour I picked up a palm pre and then the nexus s. And I have recently gone back to a bold.

For me its the messaging capabilities. Everything from the text messages to email to bbm, nothing comes close to blackberries.

08-01-11 12:22 AM
    i went from a blackberry 8330 and was just so angry with the speed on it i switched to the iphone4 which i got bored with cuz the battery sucked on that thing! i always had to carry my charger with me, plus it just got annoying and i spent alot of money on apps lmao, so i then got a cricket prepaid phone broke it in half lol and i went back to blackberry and got a 9780 sadly it has the stuttering defect on it! =( lol
    08-01-11 01:19 AM
    As you can see in my sig I've been back and fourth with Blackberry. Recently I've been getting on my friends about still having a bb and how bb is sinking. I have a ip4 was perfectly ok with it until I starting checking out the new BB's. The new Bold n Torch(full touch 9856/60) have me eyeing another BB return. I've been waiting for a full touch blackberry to come on AT&T. When it drops I just might switch back over. Mostly all my close friends now are not on bbm anymore but still won't stop me from making the switch.

It's just something about Blackberries that gets me all the time
    08-20-11 07:39 PM
    I had a 8900 a year and a half ago and then made the mistake of moving to the iphone 3gs - it was ok for a while but I missed the great email service etc and when the 8960 came out I just had to come back

09-13-11 06:09 PM
    i just switched back to BB 9780 frm a samsung galaxy s 4g i missed the battery life the keyboard and the simplicity of a bb

09-18-11 12:14 AM
    Have been switching back between my torch and my ip4. Keyboard on the torch is easier to type with hands. With arthritis you tend to drop things a lot and my iphone was getting dropped a lot, atleast if my torch drops I know my phone will hold the brunt.

09-25-11 10:21 AM
    I have been going back and forth but finally have decided to stick with Blackberry for a bit, I still have my HTC Evo 3D in my desk drawer just in case I get the urge to go back :-)
    10-08-11 09:17 PM
    I've always had a BB, first the 8310 & now the 9700 for a while. I have been staunchly loyal to BB, but I'm contemplating getting the iPhone when my contract is up in Feb out of curiosity. My daughter switched over to iPhone & keeps saying she loves it but hasn't been able to tell me why.

Anyone?

10-13-11 08:23 PM
    Also, is the 9900 out yet?

10-13-11 08:26 PM
    Also, is the 9900 out yet?

Not yet available on AT&T. We are all waiting anxiously.
    10-15-11 08:39 PM
    I left BB to go with the Evo then a few months later I had my BB turned back on so now I have both of my addictions together and I love it

10-16-11 06:44 AM
    Me!! My sister bought it for my birthday next week. and get to dumped my loser galaxy S. yey!! I won't leave blackberry again!! and the only reason I stick to BB..is that my BIS is free.
    11-04-11 06:04 AM
    I started with a Pearl, then a Curve. I cheated with a I Phone, Windows phone, and a Evo 3d. So now I'm back, happily typing this reply on my Torch 9810. I missed the ability to personalize contacts, etc. BB's are just great and it's good to be back. All the other devices were fun, but always had something lacking.
    03-29-12 04:42 PM
    I don't remember if I posted to this thread already. I tried out Android for 10 months and am now back with BlackBerry.
    03-29-12 04:45 PM
    I've had my Android now for 5 months, but this morning I ran across my old Bold 9650 on one of my desks, picked it up, fondled it and said, "I miss you!" But I can't say I miss it anywhere close enough to return to it.
    03-29-12 04:49 PM
    i left in my mind one evening. was all set to buy a galaxy until i saw the 9860.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860
    04-03-12 11:18 PM
    I used a Samsung Fascinate for a few month. The capacitive buttons would activate themselves and would back out of whatever task I was trying to do. Frustrating, to say the least. The battery was also pretty bad, getting only 6 hours out of it. But it did have a beautiful display and a nice camera and effects. This was one of the few devices I didn't research as well as normal, and I paid for it.

So back to the Tour I went.
    04-03-12 11:55 PM
    I've tried everything from Android, WP7, and iPhone, but like my signature says, at the end of the day I prefer BlackBerry and what the platform has to offer me and does for me. My Bold/PlayBook combo is awesome.
    Mr.Monty likes this.
    04-04-12 12:03 PM
    I am the same. I always keep trying all other mobile os. But I always find that I'm coming back to bb os. I've a playbook and soon a pearl 9100. I'm wondering if bb bridge will work with playbook and pearl 9100? I'm making the pearl my main bb and I've a torch 9800 as my business bb.
    05-26-12 05:57 PM
    went to Android for a year... glad to be back.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    06-05-12 06:38 AM
    I went from BB to iphone to android to wp7, and back to BB nothing works quite like a BlackBerry

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    06-05-12 06:52 AM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD