View Poll Results: Who is going to take theNBA Championship home?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers

42 50.00%
  • Celtics

42 50.00%
    Both of them. That's all right?
    06-09-08 09:34 PM
    damn son!!! down 2 games to none!!!! aaaaahahahahahahahahaha im not a celtics fan i just hate lakers so its good to see a real team that plays like a team win some games that mean something
    06-10-08 02:37 PM
    puh-leeze lawd not the Lakers...

Go Celtics...by default
    06-10-08 11:46 PM
    Yay! We got one! Looks like Kobe decided to show up last night!

Go lakerz!
    06-11-08 12:46 PM
    Not a Celtics fan, but I hate the lakers! Phil is an a$$, or at least every time I've met him, blah!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 06:49 PM
    So many Laker haters, pathetic
    06-11-08 07:56 PM
    Come on, everyone who voted for the Lakers cant honestly believe that they will take it... they can only win when the Celtics dont play well. I mean honestly if Paul Pierce would have shown up last night and put his normal points on the board, the Celtics would have won!
    Last edited by Sensesfail99; 06-11-08 at 08:53 PM.
    06-11-08 08:48 PM
    Go Lakers! I HOPE they win *giggles*
    06-11-08 08:48 PM
    Boston fans are awfully arrogant for finally having A GOOD TEAM, a little modesty would be nice, LOL
    06-11-08 08:50 PM
    Come on, everyone who voted for the Lakers cant honestly believe that they will take it... they can only win when the Celtics dont play well. I mean honestly if Paul Pierce would have shown up last night and put his normal points on the board, the Celtics would have won!
    Come on, everyone who voted for the Celtics cant honestly believe that they will take it... they can only win when the Lakers dont play well. I mean honestly if Kobe Bryant would have shown up the first 2 games and put his normal points on the board, the Lakers would have won!

Boston fans are awfully arrogant for finally having A GOOD TEAM, a little modesty would be nice, LOL
    WOW! coming from a female(no offense) she is actually right! Where were u celtic fans last year??? And you sig says it all The beast Andrew Bynum, Pao Gasol, Lamar Odum, Derrick Fisher, and the best ball player today MVP Kobe Bryant!! WTF!!
    06-12-08 01:21 AM
    LOL mmmhmm, lets just hope that Odom shows up tonight and Gasol gets aggressive! Honestly I cannot wait for next season, hopefully the new line up is Odom, Gasol, Bynum, Bryant, and Sasha or Derek Fisher wooo
    06-12-08 11:33 AM
    yeah the Band wagon Boston fans are hilarious! They weren't die hard when they sucked! lol
    06-12-08 11:34 AM
    Yup yup! Kobe needs to drive the lane and take it hard everytime. Get to the foul line, and show up ray allan. I am driving down to La tomorrow night to watch the game at Staples on Sunday!
    06-12-08 01:08 PM
    lucky u! have fun! id love a finals ticket in the house! yeah Kobe has to be on point tonight, every laker practically needs too... luke walton pisses me off, he has defense but not much else lol
    06-12-08 05:00 PM
    Yup yup! Kobe needs to drive the lane and take it hard everytime. Get to the foul line, and show up ray allan. I am driving down to La tomorrow night to watch the game at Staples on Sunday!
    You a lucky man going to game 5. I swear if I lived in Cali I'd be there too. All the Lakers need is for Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol to step up and play like MEN and they got this on lock.
    06-12-08 06:49 PM
    You a lucky man going to game 5. I swear if I lived in Cali I'd be there too. All the Lakers need is for Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol to step up and play like MEN and they got this on lock.
    Yup!! it gonna be awesome!! I can't wait. i am going to try and go to the parties over there where all the stars and NBA players going to be at. I heard it nuts there right now in Hollywood. Ill take some pics from my berry of who i see and of the game!
    06-12-08 07:02 PM
    Celts have to step up their game......ugh!!!! I hate the stomach in knots feeling....
    06-12-08 08:17 PM
    Yup!! it gonna be awesome!! I can't wait. i am going to try and go to the parties over there where all the stars and NBA players going to be at. I heard it nuts there right now in Hollywood. Ill take some pics from my berry of who i see and of the game!
    Can you try to get a pic of Pierce for me??
    06-12-08 08:18 PM
    Hurray!!! Pierce is awesome!!!! One more.....go Celts.

06-12-08 10:59 PM
    How are you laker fans feeling right about now?

Probably. Not too hot. Lol I love it!

06-12-08 11:13 PM
    I am batting well over .500 now on this thread

called Game 3 Celts, Game 4 Lakers....ahh well.
    06-12-08 11:17 PM
    Can you try to get a pic of Pierce for me??
    I
    don't think i am going to be that close to them. after al tickets are going for $250 - $2200. I am going to be sitting waaaay up there.

How are you laker fans feeling right about now?

Probably. Not too hot. Lol I love it!

I am feeling good. At least i am going to be there on Sunday for a Laker win or seeing KG, PIERCE, and Allan win their must deserved 1st championship. Either way I win!
    06-13-08 01:25 AM
    GO CELTICS!!

I think they have every reason to be cocky right now..

I hope they take it!
    06-13-08 08:28 AM
    I'm not a fan of either team but I like seeing fans of any team eat crow. Marvelous!

06-13-08 10:11 AM
    I like seeing the Laker's lose..lol

it makes me happy!
    06-13-08 10:19 AM
122 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD