View Poll Results: Who is going to take theNBA Championship home?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers

42 50.00%
  • Celtics

42 50.00%
    Lakers in six
    06-08-08 02:03 PM
    CELTICS....have fun trying to win in the garden lakers!!!
    have fun trying to win at Staples. you couldn't win in ATL or Cleveland and got lucky because Detroit is off their game aka Billups wasn't really playing
    Lakers in 6 which is really Lakeshow in 5
    06-08-08 05:12 PM
    fo sho!!!!!!
    06-08-08 05:41 PM
    gotta go lakers!
    06-08-08 06:06 PM
    Go lakers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-08 06:27 PM
    Lakers...lakers...lakers!!!
    06-08-08 09:05 PM
    Really well they are sucky lackers are the bombest!!!!!!!

06-08-08 10:01 PM
    Celtics are up by 22. Your lakers better do better then this in LA or this will be over in 4. By the way the pistons are a better team and boston won 2 on the road there. Beantown in 5

06-08-08 10:14 PM
    Geez I'm loving this game!!! LOL....

Go Celts!!!

06-08-08 10:22 PM
    What a game Powe is having!!! Good for him.

06-08-08 10:24 PM
    Congrats Celtics fans yall got this game barely after being up 22 pts and the Lakers coming back the way they did. Before you get too happy, remember 2 years ago in the finals with the Heat and the Mavs and how the Mavs won the first two games and the Heat winning 4 straight and beating them in 6.
    Last edited by rod407; 06-08-08 at 10:52 PM.
    06-08-08 10:33 PM
    haha thats soooo funny celts are up 2 games!!!!
    06-08-08 11:46 PM
    Hey they just got comfortable with the lead they had and were complacent. Lesson learned I hope. a win is a win. Powe off the bench!! Awesome. And Pierce is unstoppable. Besides Kobe is a loser!

06-08-08 11:53 PM
    That game had me scared, but the boys pulled it off!! Boston is gonna win at least one in LA, I'm telling y'all!

06-08-08 11:58 PM
    Congrats Celtics fans yall got this game barely after being up 22 pts and the Lakers coming back the way they did. Before you get too happy, remember 2 years ago in the finals with the Heat and the Mavs and how the Mavs won the first two games and the Heat winning 4 straight and beating them in 6.
    your point is? We are talking 2 totally different teams here. Listen I live in L.A and am a Piston fan......so in this series I'm unbiased.

But when you break it down the Lakers CANNOT and will not be able to handle the physical and relentless defense that the Celtics are serving them up everynite. Kobe is not a factor cuz he can't stand to be knocked around by big men. Takes him off his game. Folks in the west don't understand the game of Basketball outside of the Western Conference. Laker fans need to be really honest with themselves and see that the style of game that L.A plays is no match for the Celtics brutal physical style. Put girls on the court with men and they will get tossed around and thats what we are seeing. I called Celts in 6 before the series and also talked about Bostons physical play being a huge advantage over L.A.

Game 1 I heard excuse after excuse why the Lakers lost when in fact they lost because they were beat by the better team that night. Period....

I do have to admit that the Celtics are growing on me. I do love a swarming relentless defense and they are really putting it to L.A.

Boston fans be proud of your Celtics they are playing excellent. Bummed they beat the Pistons but I'm routing for them.

peace....................
    06-09-08 12:24 AM
    Boston in six.......
    FYI

I am very tempted to move this to a sweep after tonights game. I hope the lakers are just waiting to win in LA first...
    06-09-08 12:43 AM
    your point is? We are talking 2 totally different teams here. Listen I live in L.A and am a Piston fan......so in this series I'm unbiased.

But when you break it down the Lakers CANNOT and will not be able to handle the physical and relentless defense that the Celtics are serving them up everynite. Kobe is not a factor cuz he can't stand to be knocked around by big men. Takes him off his game. Folks in the west don't understand the game of Basketball outside of the Western Conference. Laker fans need to be really honest with themselves and see that the style of game that L.A plays is no match for the Celtics brutal physical style. Put girls on the court with men and they will get tossed around and thats what we are seeing. I called Celts in 6 before the series and also talked about Bostons physical play being a huge advantage over L.A.

Game 1 I heard excuse after excuse why the Lakers lost when in fact they lost because they were beat by the better team that night. Period....

I do have to admit that the Celtics are growing on me. I do love a swarming relentless defense and they are really putting it to L.A.

Boston fans be proud of your Celtics they are playing excellent. Bummed they beat the Pistons but I'm routing for them.

peace....................
    Apparently in your eyes The Lakers can't handle the physical play of the Celtics their defense is so relentless then please explained how the Lakers had enough energy to be down 22 in the fourth quarter and come all the way back to being only down by 4. If the play was so physical and the defense they faced was so relentless, they should've lost by no less than 15pts and they wouldn't let "girls" come back on them.

Game 1: Kobe shot 9 for 26 and the game was farily close throughout and they only lost by 10.

Game 2: The Lakers were blown out basically but somehow they only lost by 6. Teams that play relentless defense don't let a bunch of "girls" come back on them

The Celtics on the road in the playoffs are not that good because they could not go into Atlanta who had a regular season record below .500 and couldn't win one single game in Phillips Arena. They couldn't beat LeBron in Cleveland and barely beat the Cavs in game 7. They did beat your Pistons twice which brings ther road record in the playoffs to 2-6. Like I said earlier if the Heat beat the Mavs 4 straight times in 2006 after losing the first two games of the finals on the road there's no reason why the Lakers couldn't do that. I'll say it again and stand by my initial prediction which is Lakers in 6.

Peace.........................
    Last edited by rod407; 06-09-08 at 01:11 AM.
    06-09-08 12:59 AM
    Apparently in your eyes The Lakers can't handle the physical play of the Celtics their defense is so relentless then please explained how the Lakers had enough energy to be down 22 in the fourth quarter and come all the way back to being only down by 4. If the play was so physical and the defense they faced was so relentless, they should've lost by no less than 15pts and they wouldn't let "girls" come back on them.

Game 1: Kobe shot 9 for 26 and the game was farily close throughout and they only lost by 10.

Game 2: The Lakers were blown out basically but somehow they only lost by 6. Teams that play relentless defense don't let a bunch of "girls" come back on them

The Celtics on the road in the playoffs are not that good because they could not go into Atlanta who had a regular season record below .500 and couldn't win one single game in Phillips Arena. They couldn't beat LeBron in Cleveland and barely beat the Cavs in game 7. They did beat your Pistons twice which brings ther road record in the playoffs to 2-6.

Peace........................
    Rod these are the Finals we are talking about............it's a whole other game now. "Showing up" on the road is no longer a factor during the finals for teams with poor road records. It's for all the marbles and that ratchets up everyones game and you are seeing that in the form of a 2 games to 0 lead.

The Celtics showed some immaturity tonite by blowing the lead........they got complacent when they were pounding the **** out of L.A. Now they know. Don't stop until the final buzzer......sorry Rod the Lakers can't handle these Celtics. Their much to rough for them.

I predict they will split Games 3 and 4 with the Celts taking Game 3...

peace.......................
    06-09-08 01:11 AM
    I don't think a split will happen because the Lakers will defend home court like Boston did and it will go back to Boston 3-2 Lakers. Only time will tell
    06-09-08 01:21 AM
    I don't think a split will happen because the Lakers will defend home court like Boston did and it will go back to Boston 3-2 Lakers. Only time will tell
    Lakers 3 in a row against Boston? I don't mean to be disrespectful dude but you have no idea what you are talking about do you........thats a rhetorical question.
    06-09-08 06:43 PM
    Castor Troy I said it 3 in a row homie and that's possible to do and I will continue to say it based on recent history which I stated over and over. Btw no disrespect taken its just two people stating their opinions right?
    06-09-08 06:56 PM
    Castor Troy I said it 3 in a row homie and that's possible to do and I will continue to say it based on recent history which I stated over and over. Btw no disrespect taken its just two people stating their opinions right?
    i actually think this can be done. hmmmm, Lakers in 7?
    06-09-08 07:17 PM
    Btw no disrespect taken its just two people stating their opinions right?
    roger that brother.......

I know one thing is for certain that we will both agree on...we will both be in front of the T.V tommorow.
    06-09-08 08:24 PM

I know one thing is for certain that we will both agree on...we will both be in front of the T.V tommorow.
    You know it
    06-09-08 08:29 PM
    Celts all the way

06-09-08 09:04 PM
122 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD