I lile this site too, it,s really helped me from when I first decided I wanted a bb all the way to now as a regular user

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-08 06:11 AM
    This site reminds me of a nice afternoon in the cafe, while everyone else is waiting in line at Starbucks and can't order what they want because its too crowded.
    nicely put! i agree 100%. love it, and i, too, try to spread the word about cb to everyone i know!
    01-16-08 08:05 AM
    Yea This Site ROck!! That goes unsaid. Why does it rock? Becuase like my BB its user friendly, and so addictive....
    01-31-08 01:53 AM
    I agree with you. This site really does rock! As far as the Elite - ignore them, and keep moving. Life is too short to waste time responding to someone elses' "perception" of their superior intelligence - at the expense of someone else

01-31-08 07:14 AM
    i just recently started posting and so far so good w00t!
    01-31-08 01:44 PM
    This my first BB and I am sooo hooked. This site is the best. Thanks to everyone who has helped me already.

01-31-08 01:55 PM
    No, it's rubbish, I post every day and trawl it every waking hour to steal their bandwith out of spite.

Just kidding, I L O V E CB! And I love the Crackheads! You all rock!

02-04-08 06:04 PM
    CB is the best !

02-04-08 06:31 PM
    CB is awesome.
    02-04-08 06:56 PM
    Unfortunately at my job I'm currently the only one that has a BB until a friend of mines just recently received his in the mail. And guess what? He is a new member of this site as well. Keep it going guys/girls and thanks for your unlimited support.
    02-04-08 07:04 PM
    Are you serious? infancy? When I purchased my blackberry about a couple of months ago the ATT rep. said go to crackberry.com so I did. This website has been a saving grace for me. I just assumed it had been around for a long time because it is so professional and very, very informative. So... thanks for everyone who keeps this site going and for those who have shared their in depth knowledge for us newbies and most importantly for being so understanding of our many duplicate questions until we get the hang of forum search. Thanks, again. Diana
    02-04-08 07:05 PM
    I agree with everything that wxboss said. This site is top-notch!
    02-08-08 12:46 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD