During the holidays we were all together and my stepmothers friend came over and she had a phone you actually had to pull the antenna up like a radio lol. I remember those.

so maybe it can be like a contest. who do you know badly needs to upgrade thier phone and what is it.
    01-02-09 07:46 PM
    The other day I say somebody with an Eriksson, not Sony-Eriksson, no just Eriksson before the merge. The flip model that came in blue, red and yellow. How on earth can those things still be working?
    01-03-09 05:20 AM
    not too old, but have a couple of friends who still use the Motorola v810 and swear by it
    01-03-09 12:48 PM
    No....MOTOROLA STARTRAC.....No.1...like the brick **** phone.
    My cousin....
    Retro phase...stuck in 1989.....wishes thacher and Reagan were still around, etc
    01-03-09 09:35 PM
    No....MOTOROLA STARTRAC.....No.1...like the brick
    wishes thacher and Reagan were still around, etc
    Hey, I wish that, too!
    01-03-09 11:45 PM
    I have a friend who mom collects antique phones and stuff she has the first motorolla a huge phone she also has a wall phone I think it is from the 1800s it didn't have numbers just a crank the mic is on the phone box and the ear part is only thing on a cord.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 08:04 AM
    01-04-09 09:34 AM
    Haha i remember those!

Mine was the erikkson

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../cellphone.jpg

It looked something like this, but my buttons werent that small, but i remember loving it because im big into customization, an i was able to customize the banner lol
    01-04-09 11:21 AM
    Me! err I still have my first mobile phone (cell phone) no idea why but theres no way I could sell it. Its a Motorola, about the size of a brick with a flip down front that covered the keyboard and a pull up aerial. the screen is a two line text only job with fonts similar to a calculator, and I couldnt use it if I wanted to as its analogue, not even digital! Now there WAS a struggle to find a signal
    01-09-09 10:27 AM
    i have a zack morris cell phone in a drawer somewhere
    01-09-09 01:46 PM
    I still have but don't and can't use my old Nokia 5100. And as for the Motorola V series, I had the v600 and the v700. They were really good phones!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 05:59 PM
    I wish I could find a Zack Morris cell phone. That would be F'in sweet.
    01-10-09 12:11 AM
    My first phone was the Nokia 2110e. From here, had a variety of Nokia's and Ericsson phones (before the merger). The Ericsson phones were, in my opinion, the best built phones at the time. You could throw it at a wall, ad just a couple of screws and bob's your uncle, it was working normally again.

Here is the first mobile phone that was available for sale in the US

01-11-09 01:29 PM
    I think i still have the Motorola StarTAC my dad gave me! I'll post up a pic if i can find it. lol
    01-11-09 03:42 PM
    Motorola Bag Phone Was My First! STILL HAVE IT IN STORAGE SOMEWHERE.
    01-11-09 03:57 PM
    imagine going to school with one of those zack morris phones these days. you could whip it out and everyone is like wtf is that. you could be like my dads cheap. ha
    01-11-09 05:44 PM
    I was cleaning up some stuff I forgot that I had left at my parent's house and found my old Primeco phone. Got that baby when I was 18.
    01-12-09 10:51 AM
    I was cleaning up some stuff I forgot that I had left at my parent's house and found my old Primeco phone. Got that baby when I was 18.
    Hey I had one of those!!! That was my first cell phone...it's still in my house somewhere...

I know it's not that old but my mom is holding on to RAZR, just waiting for it to die...for her, as long as she can talk on it she's fine
    01-12-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD