I'm debating who all I should be following on facebook/twitter for smartphone news. I've currently following so many people from crackberry that I get every blog post notification like 8 times which is a little much but at the same time I don't want to miss anything.

Who do you guys follow?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-10 10:13 AM
    Crackberry, Ubertwitter, Android Central.
    12-02-10 10:14 AM
    Which Crackberry? There's crackberry, crackberryapps, crackberry_news, crackberrykevin..... Then there's all the different mods too.

12-02-10 10:18 AM
    I think, apps, news, and kevin. But to me, they put out the same bits of info. That, or I simply lose track because I follow many people, in general.
    12-02-10 10:28 AM
    Which Crackberry? There's crackberry, crackberryapps, crackberry_news, crackberrykevin..... Then there's all the different mods too.

Mods? When I think of that, I"m thinking of following Cyanogen's Twitter.
    12-02-10 10:28 AM
    Mods? When I think of that, I"m thinking of following Cyanogen's Twitter.
    The forum moderators and blog writers. Lol.

lssanjose likes this.
    12-02-10 10:30 AM
    also follow bbleaks for BB news
    You can follow me too if you want lol
    12-02-10 02:02 PM
    blackberry, crackberry, bbleaks, redwingken, and salomondrin. That seems to cover most relevant news without too much overlap.

I aslo follow sites for the 3rd party apps I use, to keep in the loop for updates.
    12-02-10 02:17 PM
    +1 for bbleaks, that's the extent of my twitter follows
    12-02-10 02:17 PM
    I'm following spencer pratt as is he and i talk to dude alot he isn't as big of a ****** as they make him seem in the media....
    12-07-10 03:28 AM
    Seriously? This is "News and Rumors" how?

I don't wanna hear about little b*tch *** Spencer P. in Blackberry News and Rumors, take it to the SOCIAL forums where this shoulda been posted in the first place.
    12-07-10 05:36 AM
    Also, for tech stuff, I follow Dave Zatz... @davezatz and his website for reference: Zatz Not Funny!
    12-07-10 08:29 AM

I don't wanna hear about little b*tch *** Spencer P. in Blackberry News and Rumors, take it to the SOCIAL forums where this shoulda been posted in the first place.
    Well i can't help where this was posted just answering a ******* question. You stop being a ******* *********
    12-07-10 05:11 PM
    I follow whoever is good to follow, that includes BBleaks and Crackberry, including blackberry and all their subtwits.

12-07-10 05:20 PM
    I follow Crucial_Xtreme and Sal from BBLeaks. A few others but they are not related BB.

Last edited by DawgMan; 12-07-10 at 06:43 PM.
    12-07-10 05:56 PM
    try technojunky221
    12-07-10 06:27 PM

Well, considering I'm asking who I should follow to get the best blackberry NEWS without it overlapping I'd say it goes in the NEWS forums....

12-13-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD