I'm a big silver bug here! Everything from Peace Dollars, Morgan Dollars, Seated Liberty, Mercury Dimes, Liberty Halves and older!
    Anyone else collect coins?
    01-19-12 11:27 PM
    I tinkered around a little, years ago. Since then I did better at collecting debt.
    01-20-12 07:09 AM
    I tinkered around a little, years ago. Since then I did better at collecting debt.
    LOL

If I come across half dollars or dollar coins I will take them and save them. I also collect the $2 bills too.
    01-20-12 07:22 AM
    Hahaha, well if you would have kept them you could have sold now for ten fold.
    I'm mostly keeping really nice quality and key dates/mints and selling the rest.

I like the Liberty Half. Beautiful coin!
    01-20-12 09:35 AM
    Oh I also have a few buffalo pennies - I think that's what they are called, the ones that say one cent and some aren't copper, they are something else, forget now
    01-20-12 09:53 AM
    I believe you might be referring to wheat pennies?
    01-20-12 10:24 PM
    Hahaha, well if you would have kept them you could have sold now for ten fold.
    I'm mostly keeping really nice quality and key dates/mints and selling the rest.

I like the Liberty Half. Beautiful coin!
    I've managed to hold on to them. Some sealed, most just silver from pocket coin, along with wheat cents and whatnot. Walking Liberty has to be my favorite.

So by suggesting the value is ten fold, are you saying I'm old?
    01-21-12 07:06 AM
    I have a small collection of silver dollars, wheat coins and money from around the world.
    01-21-12 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD