• Prem Watsa

0 0%
  • Thorsten Heins

0 0%
  • Mike L

2 14.29%
  • Someone Else out there

5 35.71%
    Ok #TeamBlackberry. TIme for some fun. The mood around the forums lately has been sombre and many are preparing themselves to bid adieu to the brand BlackBerry. Lets say that Blackberry manages to pull through, everyone of us would be equally excited for the future they offer. A lot of us are rooting for BlackBerry.
    Someone out there wants BlackBerry to last the most. So who do you think is the biggest BlackBerry Fan. Also try leaving a comment that is amazing about BlackBerry that you would not find on other competition. Lets light up #teamblackberry.

• Myself
    • CrackBerry Kevin
    • Bla1ze
    • Adam
    • Prem Watsa
    • Thorsten Heins
    • Mike L

Edit: Myself here refers to the voter and not the OP
    Last edited by ukmight; 10-16-13 at 08:32 AM.
    Anilu7 and NOKJAA like this.
    10-12-13 02:02 AM
    I LIKE this!!!

Of course, it's got to be Crackberry Kevin....who else?!?!? With apologies to Bla1ze and Adam...

Someone who is unfailingly supportive, fair, and able to tell the truth of things even when it's not good news. A fan doesn't need to be blind, the best fans are those who are informed enough to see the truth yet provide support to what he/she loves. This describes Crackberry Kevin.
    10-12-13 06:23 AM
    Gonna go in two directions here:

If the company remains intact and goes on to be successful - Forums member Bradu1. All things being equal I have to respect his unwavering passion. The sunny disposition I can seriously do without

If the comapany goes tits up - Thorsten Heins, for 55 million reasons
    10-12-13 06:35 AM
    What about me!
    NOKJAA likes this.
    10-16-13 08:02 AM
    What about me!
    Pkcable=number 1 fan

(BBM#33)
    10-16-13 08:27 AM
    What about me!
    Myself meant voting for yourself

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 08:32 AM
    Myself! No doubt about it. I show it off whenever I can, and have gotten several people to get themselves a BlackBerry 10 device! :P lol. I hope they do well and and make a comeback. BlackBerry 10 is amazing and I feel more people should be able to experience that!

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-16-13 10:17 AM
    Myself! No doubt about it. I show it off whenever I can, and have gotten several people to get themselves a BlackBerry 10 device! :P lol. I hope they do well and and make a comeback. BlackBerry 10 is amazing and I feel more people should be able to experience that!

Does that include Q owners?
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    10-16-13 10:29 AM
    Simon sage
    Kris simundson (used to be)
    Me

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 10:31 AM
    Me!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    10-16-13 10:34 AM
    I can't imagine myself on another platform. While not blind, it's the best for me -- "out of my cold, dead hands" is the motto for me and my BB.
    NOKJAA likes this.
    10-16-13 11:15 AM
    Gonna go in two directions here:

If the company remains intact and goes on to be successful - Forums member Bradu1. All things being equal I have to respect his unwavering passion. The sunny disposition I can seriously do without

If the comapany goes tits up - Thorsten Heins, for 55 million reasons
    Hey thanks AG! I'll take that as a compliment. And since I have such a sunny disposition I don't even mind that it was given with the back of your hand. Personally I think I'd out me in the top 20, heck, maybe even creeping up on top 10.... But number one fan, I'd have to go with Bigglybobblyboo. That guy gives us some fun times nearly every day and has converted some over to BB10. And really, best way to tell he's the best? He has more haters. Sure I have a couple that like to call me out, but this guy was complained right out of the general forum, for being too big a fan, on a fan site. Big salutes to BBB!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 08:37 PM
    Does that include Q owners?
    Of course not! lol :P

10-16-13 08:42 PM
    Myself of course I bought 3 EOL playbooks. I bought it's sinking shares and I still hang around playbook forum hoping for an update!!!!
    ukmight likes this.
    10-16-13 09:37 PM
    Myself of course I bought 3 EOL playbooks. I bought it's sinking shares and I still hang around playbook forum hoping for an update!!!!

10-16-13 09:58 PM
    Number 1 fan?

I think all in this thread are.

I own the Z10, the Q10 and the Z30. None of which have I bought from vendors in Australia, as I don't want to wait even a few days after it is possible for someone in the public to have them.

I am wanting to get a Q5, but my friends and family say I already have too many BlackBerry phones. Hahaha

It's been easy to impress people here with BlackBerry 10, but so many are reluctant to make the move. Especially now with the 'awesome finger print scanner' that actually doesn't add any functionality.

One of the coolest features to the public is how I remotely access files from my PC when it is home. Or even when I use SplashTop on the big gorgeous screen. The Hub is also a winner.

The best thing though, is when my mother and I share things in front of them by tapping the phone. If I have a website open with something I want her to read, I just tap my phones and hear the 'I love it when they do that' from the people surrounding.

It literally have over 80% (Ya, I worked it out) of my friends on an iPhone. If the sales reps don't keep shuffling the people coming off iPhone contracts onto Samsung or another iPhone, then I will hopefully see a BlackBerry percentage come from the grave.

My friend who sells phones says Samsung pay a nice premium for them to push Samsung phones in front of others.

When someone tells me that BlackBerry doesn't have any apps, I show them all of them that I have (and I make sure I have side-loaded all the popular apps, including Instagram, SnapChat, Pinterest and Candy Crush Saga!!!!). Some strangers have even gone as far to say that BlackBerry have just made an Android phone. Others have said that my BlackBerry Z10 is just a case on an iPhone. People who actually argue that are pretty strange. Then again, a world without strange people is a world not worth living in.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 10:39 PM
    It's definitely not me. I love my phone but I'm not as dedicated as all of you here :P

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    10-17-13 11:28 AM