Wales did and a great game it was 2! There WILL be singing in the valleys tonight late into the night!!
    02-14-09 05:45 PM
    I only saw the second half but I wouldn't be surprised if Wales got the grand slam again. You have to admit England showed flashes of class, just wasn't enough!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 05:49 PM
    We are heading for it yes I would agree but then I do agree also that England were looking very good several times and got me more than a little worried! If I was a drinking man I would be downing a pint or two tonight but I am not so it was a glass of Lucozade instead LOL!
    02-14-09 05:50 PM
    England just seemed scrappy to me, but i've also heard a few complaints about the ref, but I'm more of a F1 girl than anything else so not really in a position to comment on that. England need a boot up their backside like they had towards the end of the last world cup!

02-14-09 05:55 PM
    Yeah I agree, some of the ref decisions were kind of odd to say the least! Hmmm I follow F1 as well, gonna be an INTERESTING season this year with the new reg's coming out..
    02-14-09 05:57 PM
    I'm not keen on the new front wings, can see tons more first corner accidents but that will just make things interesting. I'm glad slicks are back, they should sort the men from the boys!

02-14-09 06:00 PM
    Yeah slicks coming back in will make a huge difference, not all drivers are very skilled at driving on slicks so should make for some interesting racing the first half of the season. The usage of the KERS system has some interesting potential as well providing the pit crew always remember to ground the car before touching it!!!
    02-14-09 06:03 PM
    I'm just hoping the season actually gets started, most drivers haven't paid for their licences yet! I agree that points shouldn't dictate how much they pay but it's not as if they can't afford it!

Hopefully Honda will have found a buyer too, although I can't see it myself. Seems sad to lose another team off the grid.

02-14-09 06:06 PM
    Yeah exactly! Hoping to see Honda on the grid, both Subaru AND Suzuki have withdrawn from the 09 World Rally Championship so wont be taking part this year!
    02-14-09 06:08 PM
    Wow, I'm surprised about Subaru, maybe they got scared by Honda pulling out of F1. I remember a few years back when most major manufacturers pulled out of touring cars, it got really boring.

02-14-09 06:12 PM
    Yeah shocked the heck out of me when I heard about Subaru, dont recall WHY they did it but they did!
    02-14-09 06:13 PM
    It's a cyclical thing, the manufacturers came back to touring cars eventually, I'm sure they will to rallying. But I'm still really shocked about Subaru!

02-14-09 06:22 PM
    Yes of all the manufacturers who could leave WRC I never thought Subaru would, supposedly though they WILL be back in 2010 but time will tell..
    02-15-09 07:13 AM
    The referee completely ruined the game and gifted Wales a win. I'm not saying Wales didn't deserve the victory but it's been a long time since I have seen such bias and so many entirely unfair decisions.

It's still an achievement for such a small country to beat England though.

I wonder if he was intimidated by the boisterous welsh fans!

I like F1 too!
    02-15-09 08:46 AM
    Wow. I'm half Welsh. So I won't hear any more Sheep *******, poem writing and coal mining jokes now?
    02-15-09 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD