Or have a large amount of whining posts came back to life... posts that should have died a long time ago keep seeming to come back like a bad horror film zombie... where is the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch when we need it!!!
    05-06-09 09:40 PM
    Or have a large amount of whining posts came back to life... posts that should have died a long time ago keep seeming to come back like a bad horror film zombie... where is the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch when we need it!!!
    Yes sir, we do. It seems kids get bored & relish starting stuff. When it dies down, they revive it. It is driving people away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 09:53 PM
    Ya, the amount of negative people on the site are driving the people who really care away. I have been watching this fourm for a while, but never felt like posting due to worry about the flames.

I truly hope that Twins will come back but after the morons who will not listen to reason, or logic, on here i can see why he would bail.
    05-06-09 09:58 PM
    i have seen alot about complaining about sprint cs 4 yrs ago.
    kinda brings up the old bad rep they used to have, and still have but it is not true now
    05-06-09 10:04 PM
    This is a internet forum, problems and complaints is what drives a forum. I heard on a CB podcast that when the Storm came out with all of its problems the forum activity exploded. Go to an ATT forum and I see lots of problems about dropped calls and poor coverage issues, slow 3g buildout etc.. Go to Verizon forum and lots of complaints about phones, blocking features and high prices. Go to Sprints forum and people are picking apart Sprints management and customer service and how stupid they are. I go to howardforums to and all the same things are over there. Wherever people are there is going to be discontent and unhappiness, thats just how we are made up.
    05-06-09 10:04 PM
    �Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.� -Thomas Alva Edison
    05-06-09 10:09 PM
    �Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.� -Thomas Alva Edison
    i like this quote
    05-06-09 10:21 PM
    I understand that this is a place to vent, but there is such a thing as beating a dead horse... I have been reading this forum for months as it has a particular intrest to me as i am a Verizon Employee. But I am tired of hearing the same old complaints over and over again. No free GPS, No Free Bills, Trying to get out of the contract that you signed your name to knowing the terms over a minimal fee increase.

If you were to complain this much in real life i am sure that you would be a very lonely person. Especially if you kept complaining about the same thing over and over and over again. Either get some new material or just complain to yourself in the mirror. Save the rest of us from going insane with your usless dribble.
    05-06-09 10:34 PM
    I understand that this is a place to vent, but there is such a thing as beating a dead horse... I have been reading this forum for months as it has a particular intrest to me as i am a Verizon Employee. But I am tired of hearing the same old complaints over and over again. No free GPS, No Free Bills, Trying to get out of the contract that you signed your name to knowing the terms over a minimal fee increase.

If you were to complain this much in real life i am sure that you would be a very lonely person. Especially if you kept complaining about the same thing over and over and over again. Either get some new material or just complain to yourself in the mirror. Save the rest of us from going insane with your usless dribble.
    So if we vented about only the positive, would it make this forum any more interesting? In all honesty, with a perspective like yours, we might as well close cb down and not have any type of forum... because in all reality, any subject cellular is beating a dead horse... there's only so many topics you can bring up until it all starts to sound like repeated info. So in the end, every view and perspective should be welcomed and respected even if its in regard to the same topics. Topics may be old, but opinions and views are not. Silencing ppl is the way to ignorance, stubbornness, arrogance, and elitism. And frankly, if you're that bored with the repeated topics, then maybe you need another area of interest other than wireless.

It would be more boring if all we talked about is how WONDERFUL verizon is and reitterated that sentiment over and over again, don't you think???
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 05-07-09 at 12:24 AM.
    05-06-09 11:23 PM

I agree. Pretty much, pay your ETFs, pay your contract, if you used a 3rd party app and got charged (i.e. teatherberry) it's your own fault. You shouldn't have been cheap and tried to find a way around the system.

Although...it does make the fourm really interesting when people get really worked up.
    05-07-09 08:41 AM
    I love checking this thread. Sometimes I just have to laugh @ people complaining about vzw. I hear this everyday at work and somestimes I just want to go off but I dont and just try to smile. Its always something for nothing and just because vzw provides the service, we should be responsible for everything to do with your phone, its problems and the things customers do to it. I mean seriously, if kick my lcd tv over and smash it, can I call up time warner and be like "hey my tv is broke! Give me a new one or Im going to comcast!" Gimme a break
    05-07-09 08:56 AM
    you do know that you are complaining about other peoples complaints.
    05-07-09 09:02 AM
    That's what strikes me funny bout this thread to

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 09:23 AM
    LOL... good observation Amb!
    05-07-09 09:28 AM
    That's awesome!

Let's complain about the complaint that we complain about too many complaints!
    05-07-09 09:38 AM
    That's awesome!

Let's complain about the complaint that we complain about too many complaints!
    should I add my complaint on top of that list or will I just confuse everything even more?
    05-07-09 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD