I miss him, he made Crackberry. It hasn't been the same since, there's nothing exciting or any humour in any of the posts anymore. I hang on to Crackberry, but I am sad.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 04:06 PM
    I've seen posts by him recently in Android Central, commenting on the Vienna, I believe.
    01-04-16 04:23 PM
    Well since they broke up, he has been off doing his own thing.

And in case anyone else wants to know, yes, Nick is now married and the Backstreet Boys aren't together. Let's hope for a reunion 2016

Posted via CB10
    00stryder, middbrew and Mecca EL like this.
    01-04-16 04:48 PM
    A couple days ago he was at ikea! :P

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 04:54 PM
    Next to Waldo.

 Frosty White Q10/.2876 CB10 
    01-04-16 08:23 PM
    The way he abandoned ship is why no one really cares what he is up to. The utter failure of his arrogantly and self proclaimed "world's greatest gadget reviewer" YouTube Channel is confirmation that ..... No. One. Cares. About. Kevin.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    acovey and Bonnie Bonzai like this.
    02-13-16 06:52 PM
    The way he abandoned ship is why no one really cares what he is up to. The utter failure of his arrogantly and self proclaimed "world's greatest gadget reviewer" YouTube Channel is confirmation that ..... No. One. Cares. About. Kevin.

It's apparent you are clueless.
    02-13-16 07:15 PM

You obviously cared enough to comment.

*ME173X
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-13-16 07:47 PM
    Where's Kevin?-iu.jpg
    Last edited by tmf06; 02-13-16 at 08:09 PM.
    02-13-16 07:50 PM

Bet you're a blast at parties.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-13-16 08:14 PM
    It's apparent you are clueless.
    Clueless? No, just facts. Hundreds of thousands of loyal CB members and followers and all he can drum up is 7K subs? He clearly lost a majority of his fanbase when he left. Which he arrogantly thought would just follow him into whatever he did next.

02-13-16 08:17 PM
    Bet you're a blast at parties.
    I am actually. Thanks for noticing.

02-13-16 08:18 PM
    You obviously cared enough to comment.

*ME173X
    Obviously.

02-13-16 08:19 PM
    Clueless? No, just facts. Hundreds of thousands of loyal CB members and followers and all he can drum up is 7K subs? He clearly lost a majority of his fanbase when he left. Which he arrogantly thought would just follow him into whatever he did next.

Yes, clueless. He didn't leave, just assumed a different role at the Mobile Nations web sites. So you clearly have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
    02-13-16 08:57 PM
    Yes, clueless. He didn't leave, just assumed a different role at the Mobile Nations web sites. So you clearly have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
    He is having displacement issues bless him, let him rant, It'll clear his catarrh LMAO

Posted via CB10
    middbrew and Mecca EL like this.
    02-13-16 09:03 PM

Since when did CB have hundreds of thousands of users?

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-13-16 09:03 PM
    It's obvious some people need their Chakra aligned. 0.o

I'm just here to establish an alibi.
    middbrew and TomatoPaste like this.
    02-13-16 09:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    When the psychotic Entitlementers.� grasp at any straw, to give some validity to their whining. Before you know it, more crybabies will flood this thread with self-righteous boohoo about what we all should or shouldn't be doing. Like Kevin has nothing else better to do, than cater to their every whim. Someone need their mommy, or their blankie?
    02-13-16 09:29 PM
    You my friend are who's clueless. If he actually had anything to do with CB in the past 2 years whether it be articles, reviews or anything .... Then yes, I'd agree with you. Seeing as he hasn't, then he has LEFT. You can call it "assuming another role" but he "left" a long time ago. Don't worry though, I hear someone saw him at an Ikea.

02-14-16 09:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    Last I looked which was about a couple of years ago CB still had several hundred thousands. In the BBOS 7 glory days I believe it had a few million. Mobile Nations as a whole claim 42 Million daily users.

02-14-16 09:34 AM
    The utter failure of his arrogantly and self proclaimed "world's greatest gadget reviewer" YouTube Channel is confirmation that ..... No. One. Cares. About. Kevin.

Everyone is a gadget reviewer now just like most women on instagram are models.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 09:45 AM
    Everyone is a gadget reviewer now just like most women on instagram are models.

Posted via CB10
    Lmao. So true.

02-14-16 10:11 AM
    You my friend are who's clueless. If he actually had anything to do with CB in the past 2 years whether it be articles, reviews or anything .... Then yes, I'd agree with you. Seeing as he hasn't, then he has LEFT. You can call it "assuming another role" but he "left" a long time ago. Don't worry though, I hear someone saw him at an Ikea.

Trust me, you aren't my friend.

And it is you who is clueless if you think his role in Mobile Nations doesn't have anything to do with CB. Just because you don't see him writing articles, reviews, or anything else doesn't mean he doesn't have anything to do with CB and has left.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-14-16 01:25 PM
    Trust me, you aren't my friend.

And it is you who is clueless if you think his role in Mobile Nations doesn't have anything to do with CB. Just because you don't see him writing articles, reviews, or anything else doesn't mean he doesn't have anything to do with CB and has left.
    You're definitely my friend. The chemistry is undeniable.

02-14-16 01:47 PM
    I cringed so hard at the desperation being exhibited here that lo and behold!....

I laid a golden egg.

Posted via CB10
    middbrew and Mecca EL like this.
    02-14-16 04:15 PM
72 123