Just a general question know some of us are getting a pretty healthy sum mine is going to be put away for a rainy day.... Know others out there may have bigger plans or maybe wanting to buy something big...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 06:53 AM
    New car!!!!yayz

02-12-10 06:58 AM
    In the bank.
    02-12-10 07:07 AM
    Ditto, in the bank

02-12-10 07:07 AM
    Spent already.....

Team Associated mgt 4.60 SE

humm.... pure R/C power.....

02-12-10 07:28 AM
    Spent already.....

Team Associated mgt 4.60 SE

humm.... pure R/C power.....

What did you spend it on?
    02-12-10 09:14 AM
    399.99 plus tax, but i've been into R/C stuff for a LONG time so i have the radio equipment, the fuel bottles, glow plugs, servos.... i've got all the extras to make it "mine".... its a super tough truck but with the weather being so cold i haven't got to break it in yet....

and that truck is not mine.... i'll post pictures of mine tomorrow possibly. that is just what it looks like.....

02-12-10 09:25 AM
    Speaking of where tax returns are going, who has tried a different tax agent and gotten back more money. Basically I was always getting a low sum back and I tried a different agent and she told me to claim way more deductions increasing my refund by a grand at first from last year. Then she said I could deduct more and it almost doubled my last years return. Normally I pay the tax lady $50 but she was worth the $175 I paid because of the double refund. Keep in mind, Im single no kids and I rent a place....Just curious where others stack up in the amount of money you receive based on the same qualifications as me.....
    02-12-10 09:42 AM
    I'll be paying credit cards off and whatever is left over will be funding the new speakers that are going in my car.
    02-12-10 09:43 AM
    My Wife and i

MFJ (married filed Joint) w/ one kid, owns a home 3 W-2 to input into the computer. We paid 212. H&R block. but we get the extra protection plan so if the FUBAR us, they represent us.

I, on my own, would of got back 1,400 dollars
    she would of owed 647

02-12-10 09:51 AM
    Speaking of where tax returns are going, who has tried a different tax agent and gotten back more money. Basically I was always getting a low sum back and I tried a different agent and she told me to claim way more deductions increasing my refund by a grand at first from last year. Then she said I could deduct more and it almost doubled my last years return. Normally I pay the tax lady $50 but she was worth the $175 I paid because of the double refund. Keep in mind, Im single no kids and I rent a place....Just curious where others stack up in the amount of money you receive based on the same qualifications as me.....
    I do my taxes myself.
    02-12-10 09:51 AM
    Paid off the van (yayyy), paid off a couple nagging bills

Looking to find a used Bold 9000 for the wife, season passes to Six Flags for the kids

02-12-10 09:54 AM
    Paid off the van (yayyy), paid off a couple nagging bills

Looking to find a used Bold 9000 for the wife, season passes to Six Flags for the kids

Must of gotten back a nice sum...
    02-12-10 10:50 AM
    i'd have to ask my wife........
    02-12-10 10:51 AM
    Must of gotten back a nice sum...
    A veeerrry nice sum! Nothing like calling up the finance company and making that last payoff, knowing that the chunk o' money that's been going to the van can now go elsewhere!

02-12-10 10:54 AM
    House upgrades to be more energy efficient
    02-12-10 11:12 AM
    I'm not expecting much but it will go towards my 18's, 5Zigen ZR+520 Bronze "Deep 3."

02-12-10 11:55 AM
    I'm not expecting to get very much back & whatever I do get will be going towards paying bills.

02-12-10 03:17 PM
    I bought a Nexus One.
    02-12-10 03:22 PM
    I've never been one to blow my tax return money on anything. I simply see it as an
    extra income for one month that is going to cover my mortgage and car payment.
    Thankfully I have absolutely no debt with credit cards so anything else that is left
    over goes straight for other small expenses.
    02-12-10 03:44 PM
    I've never been one to blow my tax return money on anything. I simply see it as an
    extra income for one month that is going to cover my mortgage and car payment.
    Thankfully I have absolutely no debt with credit cards so anything else that is left
    over goes straight for other small expenses.

Yeah kinda agree with you, mine is going towards savings. Every once in a while I wouldnt mind blowing it on a nice watch. Plus Im getting a second bonus this year so I might do that but then again I doubt it.
    02-12-10 04:53 PM
    House upgrades to be more energy efficient
    New windows ftw! Do you have Renewal by Andersen where you live? They're the way to go! Cause vinyl pretty much fails.

As for me, I paid off my car, finally! Now for new tail lights. ^^

02-12-10 05:02 PM
    Kids and I all drive used cars so a family AAA plan was one thing. Pay off bills too.
    02-12-10 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD