06-16-13 01:25 AM
265 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Mine sits on the charging pod on phone only mode in case Commissioner Gordon, I mean work calls. Everyone else can wait until morning. Then I have something to do when I first wake up.
    03-20-09 10:59 PM
    my bb sleeps on a crystal plate in my bedroom
    03-20-09 11:22 PM
    Over 100 posts, mostly about keeping the BB under the pillow, and only one person even mentioned radiation. Yikes!

There is a reason they test cell phone SAR, and post the results on radiation charts. Cell phones emit radiation. Maybe at levels deemed safe enough to use, but I wouldn't want to have one inches from my head ALL the time. They used to scientifically think smoking was perfectly safe; maybe SAR is too, but I'm not sure it is worth the risk.

In bed, I keep mine as far away as possible, while still always being within reach. Long arms.

Take care of the risks of indiscriminately sleeping with your Blackberry. Maybe they will come up with radiation condoms for those that absolutely need under the pillow action...
    03-20-09 11:39 PM
    ^^^^ exact reason I keep it about 6 feet away from my bed but still within reach if I roll across the bed to grab it.
    03-20-09 11:43 PM
    Over 100 posts, mostly about keeping the BB under the pillow, and only one person even mentioned radiation. Yikes!

There is a reason they test cell phone SAR, and post the results on radiation charts. Cell phones emit radiation. Maybe at levels deemed safe enough to use, but I wouldn't want to have one inches from my head ALL the time. They used to scientifically think smoking was perfectly safe; maybe SAR is too, but I'm not sure it is worth the risk.

In bed, I keep mine as far away as possible, while still always being within reach. Long arms.

Take care of the risks of indiscriminately sleeping with your Blackberry. Maybe they will come up with radiation condoms for those that absolutely need under the pillow action...
    Awesome catch I never thought about that lol I will try my hardest to keep it far but within reach.
    03-20-09 11:46 PM
    tonight its sleeping in the freezer
    03-20-09 11:48 PM
    Charging on my bedside table on silent. I used to keep it on vibrate but it used to wake me up a lot.
    03-21-09 01:05 AM
    I put on on my desk which is next to my bed. I leave it in the holder...oh that alarm how I despise I
    It

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 03:01 AM
    tonight its sleeping in the freezer
    NOOOoOOOoOO poor thing

03-21-09 03:04 AM
    mine is on my table next to my bed charging.have it on standby
    04-07-09 05:10 PM
    On the dresser on silent very close at hand
    04-07-09 05:12 PM
    Sometimes in my hand. Sometimes I fall asleep with it in my hand and it falls on my gf's face. Lol.

04-07-09 05:21 PM
    On my nightstand charging
    04-07-09 05:22 PM
    On the night stand next to me profiled silent until it wakes me in the morning.
    04-07-09 05:42 PM
    On my nightstand charging for the 3rd time... On sleep mode (only phone calls - emergencies)...
    04-07-09 05:45 PM
    On my nighttable right next to my bed but its off whether charging or not.

04-07-09 06:10 PM
    On the nightstand, turned off , I know but with four hours of sleep every night, I can't have any distractions!

04-07-09 06:16 PM

OR one could just sleep with an aluminum helmet on!

04-07-09 06:16 PM
    I always sleep with my tin foil hat on! Keeps away the signals from the CIA mind control satellites!

04-07-09 06:18 PM
    Usually in my hand or next to my pillow so I can press snooze and get that extra 10 mins of sleep

04-07-09 06:26 PM
    I use it as my main alarm clock like many others, so I keep it right next to the bed within arm's reach.
    04-07-09 06:27 PM
    Sitting above my bed charging. Looking to get a dock for it later on my bedside table.

~Bcloutier~
    04-07-09 06:38 PM
    I keep mine off, and on the nightstand till I wake up.
    04-07-09 07:07 PM
    Same here taubin -it sits on my nightstand off until my alarm goes off @5:45.

04-07-09 09:25 PM
    On my nightstand, charging and in "bedtime" mode.

04-07-09 09:30 PM
265 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD