Thanks for that great game last night USC!!! Go Beavers!! You won me some big $$$ last night and I'm thankful for the ol' Beavers covering that 25 point spread!!! lol Guess the SEC will be taking the BCS National Championship trophy from the Big 12 this year since the PAC-10 and BIG 10 are junk! Good luck getting a BCS game after that loss USC!!

Haha again!

GO VOLS!
    09-26-08 11:45 AM
    You got SEC winning National Championship out of 1 game lost. You must be very wealthy with all your future knowing knowledge.

Most real fans, know that a team can win or lose at any given time. So talk to me when the BCS comes around, and we can see who has the better team.
    09-26-08 11:54 AM
    You got SEC winning National Championship out of 1 game lost. You must be very wealthy with all your future knowing knowledge.

Most real fans, know that a team can win or lose at any given time. So talk to me when the BCS comes around, and we can see who has the better team.
    2 loss SEC (LSU) team goes to National Championship last year over plenty of other 1 loss teams....yeah SEC will be in it to win it.... ESPN is even saying this if you haven't watched your daily dose of SportsCenter or been on their website..
    09-26-08 12:10 PM
    Pretty p!ssed that's where. Give OSU their due, they outplayed the formerly best team in the nation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-08 12:50 PM

I am still a USC fan. Been a fan since I was a kid watching Marcus Allen.

09-27-08 04:21 AM
    That game was amazing. Intense & amazing.
    09-27-08 05:01 AM
    Thanks for that great game last night USC!!! Go Beavers!! You won me some big $$$ last night and I'm thankful for the ol' Beavers covering that 25 point spread!!! lol Guess the SEC will be taking the BCS National Championship trophy from the Big 12 this year since the PAC-10 and BIG 10 are junk! Good luck getting a BCS game after that loss USC!!

Haha again!

GO VOLS!

HAHAHA!!! I was at the game to witness quizz DO WORK, SON!
    09-28-08 01:53 AM
    Hope USC is ready for another whoopin when they play ND

09-28-08 05:25 AM
    Hope USC is ready for another whoopin when they play ND

sorry to break it to ya but this will not happen...
    09-28-08 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD