I know, I already posted my car sitting downtown waiting for me, but itís Halloween & I wanted to share what happens when you drive a MINI Cooper through a horde of zombies.

If you try to drive through any zombies this Halloween, just keep in mind that they will try to open the door & even after you run them down, they jump right back up & start looking for brains again. So, NEVER STOP DRIVING AFTER YOU HIT A ZOMBIE!!!

I thought I would keep part of the Zombie incase someone wanted to do some testing. Mind you, this is only 1 arm and part of a torso, so no worries about it coming back to life.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN & BE SAFE!
    10-30-08 01:44 PM
    Man that is great! I've seen the hand before but the fake blood and hand prints take the cake! I hope it all washes of easily!
    10-30-08 01:49 PM
    haha OH MY GOD!! That is awesome.
    10-30-08 01:50 PM
    Looks like that one Zombie was trying to get out. Was it because of your driving?
    10-30-08 02:15 PM
    That is awesome. I hope you don't get pulled over if you drive it like that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 08:45 AM
    Thanx for the replies.
    I did test the "blood" a few days prior to make sure it washed off.

I have driven by cops & they definitely do a double take...gets a good chuckle. I was also chased down by some guy in a green Cavalier. I thought he was late for work, but he just wanted to take some pictures.
    Oh! Driving by school bus stops gets the best reaction. I don’t know how many kids have yelled at my car as I drive by & it has only been 1 day!
    After my Halloween party tonight, Butters is getting a bath & all shined up for the daily work commute again.
    10-31-08 09:16 AM
    That is really creative!! I'd prob be one of the ones chasing you to pics. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD