Back up your Blackberry ... do you find yourself, thinking wow this is taking forever. ( Like the 45 seconds it takes to back-up is "lost Berry time" you'll never get back)

Also how often do you back your BB up if at all

Cheers!
    04-20-10 03:01 PM
    i back mine up every 2 weeks... and i never really think it takes a long time.. i think it's pretty quick actualy... now loading an OS.. thats kinda scary and takes to long... no matter how many times i've done it....
    04-20-10 03:03 PM
    i back mine up every 2 weeks... and i never really think it takes a long time.. i think it's pretty quick actualy... now loading an OS.. thats kinda scary and takes to long... no matter how many times i've done it....
    How often do you update your OS and what's the gain?
    04-20-10 06:00 PM
    I only back mine up pre OS install.

The more leaks, the more back ups.

And yes it feels like lost berry time because gosh darn it I want that leak installed!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 06:32 PM
    I back mine up every Friday. I hate upgrading the OS because it takes forever and seems like the Berry is dead during the part where it's rebooting from the old OS being deleted.
    04-21-10 11:52 AM
    I back up my BB approx every 7-10 days. U guys are right - the upgrading is scary. I just hate to get that damn Error 552. I have been lucky (knock on wood) & haven't had any white screens.
    05-07-10 10:20 AM
    I back up my BB approx every 7-10 days. U guys are right - the upgrading is scary. I just hate to get that damn Error 552. I have been lucky (knock on wood) & haven't had any white screens.

Thanks .. and that's why I haven't pulled the trigger on the OS grade .. fearless with everything but my BB
    05-07-10 01:33 PM
    I don't back mine up at all since i have everything on Google (mail, contacts, and calendar).
    05-07-10 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD