Think Seinfeld the "Dinner Party" when Jerry's streak of not throwing up since June 29, 1980 (nearly 13 years) ends after eating a black and white cookie in a bakery.

Having recovered over the week end from a nasty stomach flu that ended my (and my wifes) 25 year streak I though I'd have a little sick humor.

So how long has it been for everyone else?
    05-03-10 09:02 AM
    I puked Friday night.

I'll probably puke again this Thursday.

No streaks for me.
    05-03-10 09:03 AM
    I'm bulimic...so I puke everyday.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-03-10 09:46 AM
    ^^ hahaha . Eww... At least 10 years....... Well unless you count acid reflux. Then its been a week

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 11:19 AM
    It has been a good three years.
    05-03-10 06:49 PM
    I have an easy-to-remember date of January 1, 2010 (yeah, my New Year's Eve was awesome, why do you ask? lol).

05-04-10 12:12 AM
    I hate puking.

Seriously.

I have this nasty habit of puking so hard that it comes out from my nose and mouth simultaneously.

I can't breath so I panic.

That said, I haven't puked in about 4 months or so.
    05-04-10 09:44 AM
    I think last April, in a Rental Pick up truck I went and passed out in when I couldn't find the door to the house, man was it a stinky ride back to town the next day from the bush, windows down bottle of Febreeze to hide the smell
    ick!

I am always passed out when I puke
    05-04-10 09:49 AM
    It's been about 2 months but it was a doozie.

Coming home from the bar, all over the inside of my buddy's car and the 2 guys in the backseat.

Then in the front yard.

Then in my neighbor's front yard.

Then in a few spots in the house.
    05-04-10 10:02 AM
    December 20th, 1996. I was just starting my synthetic morphine patch, and went over to a friends to make Christmas cookies and have spaghetti. I never puke, but the first bite of dinner went down, and I projected over the table, and everyone sitting there. I think I ruined the meal.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-04-10 11:49 AM
    December 20th, 1996. I was just starting my synthetic morphine patch, and went over to a friends to make Christmas cookies and have spaghetti. I never puke, but the first bite of dinner went down, and I projected over the table, and everyone sitting there. I think I ruined the meal.

Morphine? Wtf? Did you break your hip or something, damn.

05-04-10 05:36 PM
    Mine was the first week of April in 2005. Haven't vomitted since.
    05-04-10 05:40 PM
    I was over my brothers house and ate a sandwich because I was starving .
    I woke up around 3 and puked my retainer into the toilet .
    The salami was bad ... :l
    05-04-10 07:06 PM
    Morphine? Wtf? Did you break your hip or something, damn.
    An extremely bad neck from an accident, that I put off surgery on till absolutely necessary. Now I've got 4 fused vertebrae, a titanium plate with 8 screws, feel about twenty years younger, and take an Aleve on occasion.

05-04-10 08:16 PM
    An extremely bad neck from an accident, that I put off surgery on till absolutely necessary. Now I've got 4 fused vertebrae, a titanium plate with 8 screws, feel about twenty years younger, and take an Aleve on occasion.

Well glad to hear you're doing a lot better. You should change your name to "Iron/Titanium Man" hehehee........

05-05-10 03:02 AM
    Yeah, get one of those Tony Stark gadgets, and next time you can hurl right through your chest.
    05-05-10 06:54 AM
    Morphine has made me sick as a dog before.

This was a while ago, about 4 years so I don't remember the details.

I was taking painkillers recreationally at the time (spare me the lecture, I've quit) and a buddy gave me some time release morphine... or so he said.

I don't remember how much I took but I remember it was about 5 pm and it did nothing to me initially. Come 1 am I was tired and went to bed.

I woke up at about 3 am completely wasted, as effed up as I can ever remember being. Spent the rest of the morning on the bathroom floor hugging the toilet. The following 2 days I couldn't even drink a glass of water without throwing it back up within minutes. Not to mention I was extremely uncomfortable no matter what I did, felt like I had a fever and my whole body itched incessantly... again, for 2 days.

Don't do drugs kids.
    05-05-10 10:21 AM
    This thread was a bad omen, I posted, and that night I started puking like crazy and had to go to the hospital

I'm now at 14 hours puke free
    05-05-10 01:12 PM
    Jesus man, hope you're alright.
    05-05-10 01:32 PM
    I got a whole whack of meds from the doctor, so hopefully I am fine
    05-05-10 01:44 PM
    My longest streak is 18 hours, but that was after 6 months of mastering Tantra and a case and a half of Red Bull.... It took about 5 days to replenish all of the bodily fluids I lost during the procedure.

Oh, this thread is about puking?
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 05-05-10 at 01:49 PM.
    05-05-10 01:46 PM
    I wanna go streaking....
    05-05-10 01:51 PM
    Mine lasted til 10 am this morning when Prada mentioned 'Jar Squatter'. But it only came to my throat, so does that count?

Stevens, good job. I made the same mistake at first and was about ready to tell about the 2 cats outside my bedroom window at 2 am. I dont know if they were F***g or fighting, but they were SO loud that I threw an adult novelty at them through the window, and missed. Had to turn the a/c on to drown them out, then I froze all night and had to go out in my robe in the morning to search for a toy in the weeds.

FML
    05-05-10 01:52 PM
    Mine lasted til 10 am this morning when Prada mentioned 'Jar Squatter'. But it only came to my throat, so does that count?

Stevens, good job. I made the same mistake at first and was about ready to tell about the 2 cats outside my bedroom window at 2 am. I dont know if they were F***g or fighting, but they were SO loud that I threw an adult novelty at them through the window, and missed. Had to turn the a/c on to drown them out, then I froze all night and had to go out in my robe in the morning to search for a toy in the weeds.

FML
    Make sure to wash it off before it gets put back into the daily rotation...
    05-05-10 01:55 PM
    Make sure to wash it off before it gets put back into the daily rotation...
    No doubt. I dont want weeds in MY lady garden

*rimshot*
    05-05-10 01:57 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD