09-09-14 02:37 PM
1,087 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
  1. jcrediford's Avatar
    Warning-Biggie Smalls

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 05:59 PM
  2. BlackPearl890's Avatar
    "Holly Jolly Christmas" -- The Format
    12-19-08 07:15 PM
  3. FightClub's Avatar
    The Office theme song as my default
    Wow just started using that as well, stole the idea from a friend

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 04:44 AM
  4. samsams's Avatar
    "Last Christmas - WHAM!" ...and YES I like it !!!
    12-20-08 05:54 AM
  5. zarzamora_hermosa's Avatar
    "Black & Gold" by Sam Sparro because my phone is Black & Gold
    12-20-08 11:23 AM
  6. cate's Avatar
    Wow just started using that as well, stole the idea from a friend

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's amazing, huh? Makes you enjoy phone calls so much more, lol
    12-21-08 05:05 AM
  7. contractorslim's Avatar
    Mines scatman for everyone but the wifey . I chose it cause I could hear it over ppl and tools @ work.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 10:59 AM
  8. bb4me2's Avatar
    I have personalized ringers for my addy book...but for general calls...I'm currently using that Hershey's Christmas Ringer. It's super loud & fun for the moment.
    12-21-08 02:35 PM
  9. lorrswim34's Avatar
    mine is the Imagination Song from southpark
    12-21-08 06:43 PM
  10. mina3050's Avatar
    Jason Mraz - Im Yours
    Love That Song!
    12-21-08 06:45 PM
  11. WE8830SILVER's Avatar
    Simlpe Man
    Gunpowder & Lead
    Looking For Angels
    Ballad of Curtis Lowe
    12-22-08 03:33 PM
  12. paralegal.adlitem's Avatar
    Depends on who is calling.

    For my husband it plays the Cops theme (bad boys).

    For my friend Kim it is Carlos Mencia's Dee Dee Dee.

    For everyone else it is How Great is Our God.
    12-23-08 09:54 AM
  13. Coldduk's Avatar
    Anybody know where I can find a Star Wars r2d2 ringtone for my boss? Just switched him over to BB
    12-26-08 08:33 PM
  14. BlackPearl890's Avatar
    the (shipped) gold standard - fall out boy

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 09:04 PM
  15. apollo kids's Avatar
    I already have too many. I'm definitely one of those people that tries to get everyone in their contacts their own ringer.

    my default right now is the guitar solo at the end of the song ignorance is bliss by rzl dzl
    12-27-08 02:43 AM
  16. Easy's Avatar
    99% of the time, my ringtone is "VZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ VZZZZZZZZZZZZZ". The other 1%, when it's not on vibrate, my current ringer is by Gang Starr, 'Step in the Arena'. I don't do all that contact-specific ringtone stuff.
    12-27-08 02:47 AM
  17. wizdom's Avatar
    now its Tear it up- by jeezy and still have many different others for my contacts
    12-28-08 04:57 PM
  18. tesa's Avatar
    Lions and Tigers and Bears by Jazmin Sullivan
    12-28-08 05:23 PM
  19. shophiaholic's Avatar
    Novakane- Shawty Said
    12-28-08 05:34 PM
  20. xpo140jay's Avatar
    slum village feat kanye and john legend : selfish
    12-30-08 04:41 AM
  21. cjohnro's Avatar
    have many ringtones but the main one right now is see you in my nightmares by kanye west and lil wayne
    12-30-08 07:52 AM
  22. lvrebelgirl's Avatar
    My default is Time Bomb by Rancid
    12-30-08 02:22 PM
  23. Shanicenicolle's Avatar
    Juicy- Biggie! =]
    12-30-08 03:37 PM
  24. jontyrees's Avatar
    Salt Shaker - East Side Boys
    12-30-08 06:08 PM
  25. Dave88LX's Avatar
    Default - Cummins diesel starting up
    Wife - AC/DC - Got you by the balls
    Buddy from work - Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf
    Mom - Elvis Presley - The Wonder of You

    I also have Michael Jackson - Bad, Metallica - Cyanide, and TI - Whatever You Like on standby to be assigned.

    I love that I can just cut up an MP3 to make my own tones.
    12-31-08 11:41 AM
1,087 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD