11-03-12 05:56 PM
745 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Why do people say they did not receive your BBM message but you clearly can see that the message was read. Hmm why lie?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 02:51 PM
    A good example of parenting at it's finest.. the neighborhood near where my ex-gf lives... cops live in that area and it's near a school... But yet last halloween some 12 yr old got stabbed across the street from my ex.... And most of the cops are parents, but still took an hour to respond...

Lol true! Also I like the saying. "Go to work, millions on welfare depend on you!". Turns out the thiefs were neighborhood kids that have also been vandalizing property. the result of parenting at it's finest.

10-06-08 04:37 PM
    Dammit! Some f***er in a semi started switching lanes with me right beside him and almost ran my kids and I off the road. Then he flipped me off! I started to chase him down, but soon realized that beating the dog s*** out of a truck driver in front of my kids wouldn't be cool.
    10-06-08 05:29 PM
    I've been run off the road before by a semi... not to mention been run off the road by a Bloom bus as well... fun times... Chasing them down though wasn't an option for me as I was on my way to work...

Dammit! Some f***er in a semi started switching lanes with me right beside him and almost ran my kids and I off the road. Then he flipped me off! I started to chase him down, but soon realized that beating the dog s*** out of a truck driver in front of my kids wouldn't be cool.
    10-06-08 05:33 PM
    Why some people thinks every thing should be centered around them.
    10-07-08 02:54 PM
    You obviously don't need the beauty sleep. So I'd say no.

Thinking that this bailout plan better start having a positive effect on the stockmarket soon.
    Thanks golf.
    I'm thinking about what to cook for dinner?

Last edited by EyEZ4BB; 10-07-08 at 03:10 PM.
    10-07-08 03:08 PM
    Can't wait for this week to be over with. Corp management head back to Tennessee.. and all at work returns to normal more or less.

Then looking forward to getting paid this weekend and going to see Bill Maher's Religulous.
    10-07-08 03:39 PM
    Why can't I find a job where I get to do absolutely nothi and get paid well for it?

Why is it when I work 9 + hours at work pulling, lifting, moving, tugging it's on that day that the wife wants to rip my clothes off and have her way with me.

10-07-08 03:49 PM
    I get paid pretty decently at my job and after say 9:30am/10am... There's pretty much nothing to do most days of the week.

But yet I don't have your problem though.. my gf is long distance and is in Chicago... Though once she moves here next year I'll have that problem...

Why can't I find a job where I get to do absolutely nothi and get paid well for it?

Why is it when I work 9 + hours at work pulling, lifting, moving, tugging it's on that day that the wife wants to rip my clothes off and have her way with me.

10-07-08 04:04 PM
    Thinking how excited my kids must be to watch Dad mess up putting the tent up when camping this Thursday. That'll be a sight!
    10-07-08 05:00 PM

When you find that job, let me know - I want a position too!
    10-07-08 05:08 PM
    10-07-08 06:11 PM
    I've been run off the road before by a semi... not to mention been run off the road by a Bloom bus as well... fun times... Chasing them down though wasn't an option for me as I was on my way to work...
    How some people gets licensed, is an effin' mystery to me.
    10-08-08 11:12 AM
    Should I take a trip for thanksgiving
    10-08-08 02:35 PM
    I want to thank the person who e-mailed me about election fraud.
    You were true to your word about having it looked into. I hope Acorn and those that would pull crap like they did all find themselves in jail.
    Now let's see if the media picks up on Obama's connection to them along with the Democratic party

10-08-08 05:11 PM
    i hate the medical field and all the rude patients that think they got scammed because they came to the ER for a cold.

I have news for you: DON'T GO TO AN ER FOR A COLD! ER'S ARE EXPENSIVE!!
    10-08-08 05:25 PM
    Here here. Just like when I had to give $300.00 ambulance rides to those people for their cold to the ER.
    I bet most don't have insurance or Illegal so they should not cry about it. The city is still trying to get the cost of the ride back from them.

10-08-08 05:32 PM
    I think I should have called in sick....
    10-08-08 05:37 PM
    Well only some don't have insurance. I work at a private ER so mostly everyone that comes here has insurance because if they don't we ask for payment up front. (Not my policy people) Yea, people really get pissed about that!
    10-08-08 05:38 PM
    I think i'm falling in love - he just gets me - scarry - i can't wait for my workday to be over
    10-08-08 06:44 PM
    twizzlers are sooo good!! Mmmmm....
    10-08-08 07:01 PM
    Wondering what all I'll get into this weekend in Orland.
    10-08-08 07:35 PM
    Trying to figure out why one of the drivers at my job is trying to get my boss fired for taking kickbacks when my boss hasn't taken a dime from anyone... Never an easy week when corporate is up from Tennessee!
    10-08-08 07:50 PM
    I have no clue... one of the many mysteries to humankind...

How some people gets licensed, is an effin' mystery to me.
    10-08-08 07:52 PM
    I think I'm slowly turning into my mother. I've said this for years......but it gets more and more true everyday. We finish each others sentences, and act the same. She irritates the crud outta me, I think because she is ME!!!! Yiiikes. The world must be ending-

10-08-08 09:33 PM
745 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD