What is the preponderance of truth in faith? I just got home and I can't sleep. On top of that; I have a round of golf that I have to play in the morning out of sheer formality. I don't fit the mold cut out for me. This is some of what defines Hi-Def.

You know what else I feel? I feel the tenant right above this post (Raven71); wrote such things that would make Orson Wells turn over in his grave at the thought of making War of The Worlds seem more true than what you say Raven71. If you feel McCain and inept Palin will be better for not only this country; but this world...I respectfully agree to disagree. I'm no fool; and I surely don't haphazardly make a conclusion on a personal decision based on lack of logical ubiquity...especially one that involves casting a vote for the Presidency. Look no further than my signature.
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 10-04-08 at 01:47 AM.
    10-04-08 01:22 AM
    What is the preponderance of truth in faith? I just got home and I can't sleep. On top of that; I have a round of golf that I have to play in the morning out of sheer formality. I don't fit the mold cut out for me. This is some of what defines Hi-Def.

You know what else I feel? I feel the tenant right above this post (Raven71); wrote such things that would make Orson Wells turn over in his grave at the thought of making War of The Worlds seem more true than what you say Raven71. If you feel McCain and inept Palin will be better for not only this country; but this world...I respectfully agree to disagree. I'm no fool; and I surely don't haphazardly make a conclusion on a personal decision based on lack of logical ubiquity...especially one that involves casting a vote for the Presidency. Look no further than my signature.
    Where is your signature?
    10-04-08 11:27 AM
    Where is your signature?
    Oh, haha...I was making reference to the signature that can be seen at the bottom of my posts while viewing CB wap-less.

Btw, I've come to the sad realization that I absolutely suck at golf.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 12:35 PM
    Is moving to Miami to finish school the best thing for me

10-04-08 01:21 PM
    You know what bugs me? In my neighborhood, every house has a freaking 3 car garage, in addition to a driveway that can easily park 4 vehicles. So, STOP parking on the freaking street people. Use your GD garages and driveways.
    I can understand if you have a party, or whatnot but there are certain people who park on the street EVERY effing day and the biggest offenders live across the street from eachother, blocking street traffic.

Just 1 of those things that bug the ISH out of me.
    10-04-08 01:34 PM
    Well the garage is there to hold all the junk you never use but are too OCD about not having it to throw away, therefore, they can't park in the garage. Lol

10-04-08 01:36 PM
    Well the garage is there to hold all the junk you never use but are too OCD about not having it to throw away, therefore, they can't park in the garage. Lol

LOL. OK I'll give you that, but at least use the driveway!
    10-04-08 01:46 PM
    Being a single mom and working full time is hard as ****. I feel totally and completely exhausted. I love my kids and couldn't imagine my life without them. I still get jealous of my friends who can go out whenever and wherever spur of the moment. I wish their dad had his **** together and I could get a break every now and then. This jobs feels thankless even though I know my kids love me. Blah!
    I know how you feel. I'm a single parent of 3. Just remember and be proud of the fact that your a miracle maker and you work harder than 80% of the people out there.
    10-04-08 03:48 PM
    Why does ASU suck so badly this year? Somebody... Please... A beer...

10-04-08 03:53 PM
    It's alright jenawins. Purdue is just as bad this year. If you get that beer tell them to send me one too.

10-04-08 08:39 PM
    What's on my mind... dealing with corporate dimwits next week at work... as they're up from Tennessee as of Monday.
    10-04-08 08:45 PM
    What's on my mind... dealing with corporate dimwits next week at work... as they're up from Tennessee as of Monday.
    I feel for you. I'm so glad to be out of corporate america. Just a bunch of BS.

10-05-08 01:46 AM
    The sad thing is while my boss is being trained by the safety manager... The guy running the terminal who's considered the "Works Methods Manager" is going to be running the terminal... and from what I hear... when he had his own... it got shutdown due to how he ran things.... Thankfully it's only for 4 days...

I feel for you. I'm so glad to be out of corporate america. Just a bunch of BS.

10-05-08 08:49 AM
    CarrieBerry 02:46 PM Yesterday -- [Reply] [!!] Originally Posted by the_sandman_454:Well the garage is there to hold all the junk you never use but are too OCD about not having it to throw away, therefore, they can't park in the garage. LolPosted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com LOL. OK I'll give you that, but at least use the driveway!

Ok well I can't reply cause I don't have a button! But on this issue they don't park in their garage solely bcause they have spent all the money on the house, the garage, and all the stuff in it that their cars must leak oil and they don't want it on their pretty white driveway. **case in point*** I see this all the time!! Except I have to pull a trailer through the middle of them and I scare the ISH out of ppl thinking oim gonna hit their cars!

10-05-08 10:17 AM
    The sad thing is while my boss is being trained by the safety manager... The guy running the terminal who's considered the "Works Methods Manager" is going to be running the terminal... and from what I hear... when he had his own... it got shutdown due to how he ran things.... Thankfully it's only for 4 days...
    I used to work for one of the largest retailers in the US and when the big wigs came to town it was like all he11 broke loose and people ran around like chickens with their heads cut off. I don't miss it.

10-05-08 10:23 AM
    I really hope the colts can get their $h|t together this week.

10-05-08 10:33 AM
    I think if you have more than two kids in diapers, the diapers should be free.

10-05-08 11:51 AM
    Something else that pisses me off. Why do people have to steal stuff? Seriously, get a job and buy your own stuff, don't take things that don't belong to you!!
    10-05-08 01:55 PM
    As far as stealing doesn't hollywood and the govt do their fair share stealing as well but on different levels.

10-05-08 02:03 PM
    Don't steal: the Government hates competition.

10-05-08 03:18 PM
    Should I spend the rest of the day in bed?

10-05-08 03:47 PM
    Should I spend the rest of the day in bed?

You obviously don't need the beauty sleep. So I'd say no.

Thinking that this bailout plan better start having a positive effect on the stockmarket soon.
    10-06-08 11:28 AM
    I'm think about activating my curve today and about my test tomorrow in marketing

10-06-08 12:02 PM
    Don't steal: the Government hates competition.

Lol true! Also I like the saying. "Go to work, millions on welfare depend on you!". Turns out the thiefs were neighborhood kids that have also been vandalizing property. the result of parenting at it's finest.

10-06-08 12:32 PM
    I can't freaking believe the colts pulled out a win at the end of that game.
    10-06-08 02:41 PM
745 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD