LOL @ "Storm Troopers" and I guess those toilets will just keep flushing! Good to see the old 1 2...it's been a while!

Merry Christmas brah!
    Thanks, you too w00dster!!! Hopefully ol' Santee Claus brings ya something nice this year. I'm hoping Kate Beckinsale will be layin' under my tree in the morning. *crosses fingers*
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 12-24-08 at 09:38 PM.
    12-24-08 09:27 PM
    I just watched Bear Grylls eat a yak's eyeball! Yuck!!!
    12-24-08 11:47 PM
    A who ate a what???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 02:41 AM
    A who ate a what???
    Bear Grylls is that crazy SOB from "Man vs. Wild". He carved an eyeball out of a freshly killed yak and chomped down on it with his mouth semi opened and the eye-goo squirted all over the place!

I almost re-tasted my dinner when I saw that. Lol. *shivers*
    12-25-08 03:33 AM
    LOL.....tasty!! :/

12-25-08 08:34 AM
    Ooh, eye goo. That reminds my of an old trick to gross out people at a resturant. Palm one of those little creamers, then a little later say "hey my eye is really itchy." Then cup your hand over your eye with the creamer in your hand so no one can see it, then poke your finger between the cupped fingers and say this will help, then sqeeze and burst the creamer between your fingers while going "aaaahhhh!" And check the look of horror on everyone's faces. Works every time.

12-25-08 08:39 AM
    LOL.....tasty!! :/
    I would've
    at least dipped it in ranch first. Lol

Ooh, eye goo. That reminds my of an old trick to gross out people at a resturant. Palm one of those little creamers, then a little later say "hey my eye is really itchy." Then cup your hand over your eye with the creamer in your hand so no one can see it, then poke your finger between the cupped fingers and say this will help, then sqeeze and burst the creamer between your fingers while going "aaaahhhh!" And check the look of horror on everyone's faces. Works every time.
    That's a classic! Another good one is to put a spoonful of scrambled eggs in your mouth, then pop one of those fake blood capsules in your mouth and bite down on it. Then cough really hard and let it all fly out of your mouth. They'll think you've just coughed your guts up! Lol
    12-25-08 03:35 PM
    How about you get one of those slim jims and take the stuffing out of the skin.
    Then get it wet and gooey. Fold it up and make it look like your pulling something out your nose. Let it hang and then slowly put it into your mouth.

I have had sheep eyeballs on a bet and ate 4 of them. Very salty taste which is the worst part of it.

12-25-08 03:47 PM
    Well, I'm sure glad this thread hasn't turned into a sausage-fest, like the rest of 'em have!!

12-25-08 04:16 PM
    How about you get one of those slim jims and take the stuffing out of the skin.
    Then get it wet and gooey. Fold it up and make it look like your pulling something out your nose. Let it hang and then slowly put it into your mouth.

I have had sheep eyeballs on a bet and ate 4 of them. Very salty taste which is the worst part of it.
    Yeah, but did you eat em' raw and still warm? Nice prank btw, I'm gonna have to gross my daughter out with that one. Lol

Well, I'm sure glad this thread hasn't turned into a sausage-fest, like the rest of 'em have!!

Sure could've fooled me! Lol

*Changes your name to "Sausage Master" and the thread's name to "Sausage Fest"*
    12-25-08 05:47 PM
    Where I should take my girlfriend for dinner tomorrow night.
    12-26-08 12:12 AM
    Nasty. That reminds me of my experience with eating anchovies for the first time a couple of weeks ago...I cringe when reminding my taste buds of the havoc I put them through that night. I can't see how anyone likes anchovies...when I bit into one; it was salty to the point of nausea...and the taste threw my taste buds out of synch for the next three days thereafter.

More important however; and what is on my mind...are homeless people out on the streets; it hits home even more during the holidays...there is NO excuse whatsoever to have homeless and starving people on the streets of The United States of America...no excuse at all.

12-26-08 12:33 AM
    More important however; and what is on my mind...are homeless people out on the streets; it hits home even more during the holidays...there is NO excuse whatsoever to have homeless and starving people on the streets of The United States of America...no excuse at all.
    I would have to agree with you brother. It rips a giant hole in my heart when I see people that don't have any of the things that most of us take for granted. Especially during the holidays. I give til it hurts to help people in need, but I know its never enough. I wish more people were willing to make sacrifices to help their fellow man. I mean, can we really take pride in being Americans if we all just do nothing? Something's gotta give.
    12-26-08 01:30 AM
    I love hot buttered rum! Mmmmmm....
    12-26-08 08:25 PM
    I agree Def. Along those lines, how is it we have working poor living in shelters? Wasn't the original intent of a minimum wage to provide enough salary to purchase basic needs? Rent, utilities and food? I remember earning $1.60 and hour and being able to afford rent and groceries for 2. And a couple luxuries like gas for my car and smokes.

Now minimum wage will provide even rent for a small family. And to top it off, people are chastised and blamed for being poor. We as a society have become hardened and now turn away from our fellow countrymen and women. Then I love the line from the well to do on the right, well we'll give them a tax break and a credit to buy health insurance. What a crock! Give the poor extra money and they will waste it frivolously on stuff they don't need like extra food, and maybe some new clothes.

12-28-08 04:31 PM
    What's that god-awful smell? Wait....nevermind, its me.
    01-05-09 02:04 AM

I agree to a certain point. I have no problem running to a 7-11 and buying a sandwich for someone standing on a corner begging for food. I have a serious problem when they ask me for money instead- and yes that has happened. You're right there is no excuse in America but when does the responsibility fall on the person who is homeless? There are plenty of homeless people out there who could do better- or hel1 (darn curse words lol) may be doing better then me. How could you be so lazy as to not want more for yourself. This country offers enough programs that anyone who wants help should get it- but that in itself is the problem with this country. I worked tax credit property management for 2 years where we accepted Section 8. Nothing boils my blood more then someone getting a free apartment who doesn't deserve it- and when I say doesn't deserve it I mean they have their baby daddy living there when he isn't suppose to be and he is working for the shipyard making good money so you can have a flat screen TV and a pimped out Denali while I as a tax payer pay your rent. So if assistance is available for a dirt bag like that tell me why someone on the street can't get assistance? Or what put them there in the first place? There was a homeless man who sat outside the local Wal-Mart the better part of my childhood. His sign stated that he was blind but funny enough his bucket inched out toward your hand when you passed by him. He sat there at least 10 years that I know of- you can't tell me in those 10 years someone didn't get his story or try to help him......some people chose to take the easy way out and for those people I have no pity.
    Last edited by 3addisons; 01-05-09 at 08:32 AM.
    01-05-09 08:29 AM
    Whats on my mind is how hellish long this day is going to be! GRR!
    07-29-09 09:32 AM
    i agree with you on alot of things amber.

im constantly thinking about the moron customers i have to deal with on a daily basis. they have poisoned my train of thought and i cant get them out of my head.
    07-29-09 09:47 AM
    I wish I had more blueberries...
    07-29-09 11:31 AM
    I have necro-posters on my mind...
    07-29-09 11:33 AM
    please prada, pray tell...

what is a necro-poster?
    07-29-09 11:38 AM
    A necromancer is someone who raises the dead-

A necro-poster is someone who raises a dead post!

07-29-09 11:40 AM
    A necromancer is someone who raises the dead-

A necro-poster is someone who raises a dead post!

yay so now im on your mind! awesome!
    07-29-09 11:44 AM
    ah, makes perfect sense. im guilty, i went looking for the "what are you listening to" thread.

found it and worked my magic.
    07-29-09 11:46 AM
745 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD