I was looking thru my scrap books and saw all the pics from various holiday parties. I was just wondering....what's everyone's favorite holiday and why?
    Thought I would throw up some random fun for the day......if anyone cares to join in.....

I'm Irish, so i'm gonna have to go with St. Patty's day. I wear lots of green, go to the irish pub and have some good ole irish wakes and then to a party afterwards. I also like Halloween though. That will be the runner up. I like to dress up with my son and go trick or treating.
    07-22-08 10:05 AM
    Hum.

I love all holidays... I would say my favs are Halloween, St Patrick's Day and CHRISTMAS... and BIRTHDAYS!
    08-17-08 11:58 AM
    My favorite is Christmas. Love it. Something about the whole atmosphere that just makes me really happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 12:16 PM
    Thanksgiving!

That's the one day it's acceptable to feel/be fat.
    08-17-08 02:19 PM
    i'd have to say halloween is my fave,,spooky scary stuff is fun and im a HUGE horror book and movie fan and that is usually the time they play the best movies and shows on tv.
    08-17-08 06:13 PM
    christmas...great family holiday...always has been my fav
    08-17-08 07:01 PM
    Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Thankagiving is pure family, booze, food and football. Its just a great laid back day that's always the start of a 4 day weekend

08-17-08 07:14 PM
    My birthday. lol. Thanksgiving is my favorite....a perfect time to reflect, gather with family and friends, and watch football! I like several aspects of Christmas, but I don't like the commercialization of it.
    08-18-08 12:18 AM
    I would have to go Samhain. Dressing in costume is always fun.
    08-18-08 07:12 PM
    Thanksgiving and Christmas...

But here's one; Labor Day

Its the sign that the NFL season is about to begin! Go St Louis Rams!

08-18-08 07:18 PM
    Turkey day for obvious reasons and its my bday!

08-18-08 07:22 PM
    I like Easter and New Years Day. To me both represents starting anew.
    08-18-08 09:17 PM
    Christmas, I love it for relgious reasons, but I also love it for the chance to meet with family and friends, and people seem to be generally happier when they are not worrying about presents.
    08-19-08 12:30 AM
    CHRISTMAS!!!!

I love all the $$$$$, gift cards, and more gifts!
    08-19-08 12:39 AM
    Definitely Christmas, I love the atmosphere and being with friends and family and having the week off from work Thanksgiving is a close second though!
    08-19-08 09:51 AM
    Definitely Christmas, I love the atmosphere and being with friends and family and having the week off from work Thanksgiving is a close second though!
    Thanksgiving I ended up in an ambulance, my then in-laws house caught on fire thanks to a faulty chimney, and when I used an extinguisher it put out the fire, but I caught a lung full of smoke.
    08-19-08 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD