My mind does tend to wander when I fantasize about how nice the world would be if all the little black boys could go around doing whatever they feel like and telling the cops to go **** themselves.

Makes me want to hold hands with strangers and sing we are the world and kumbaya.

I'll try better to focus. Now what were you saying?
    Kumbaya? Are you crazy? They should have called in the national guard. Didn't you hear what happened? A 16 year old walked a foot off the sidewalk? A foot! I don't know how you stay so calm. Thank the good Lord you can sleep easily knowing he was dealt with. The world is such a scary place for the old white guys.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    anon(9088244) likes this.
    09-24-15 07:53 PM
    [Like I said before if someone knows what you say it true. You don't have to lay a finger or even degrade then. Or as you put it have empty or hollow consequences, they will take advantage of you every time.[/QUOTE]

This part I completely agree with.

09-24-15 07:54 PM
    Kumbaya? Are you crazy? They should have called in the national guard. Didn't you hear what happened? A 16 year old walked a foot off the sidewalk? A foot! I don't know how you stay so calm. Thank the good Lord you can sleep easily knowing he was dealt with. The world is such a scary place for the old white guys.

The national guard was busy quelling riots and extinguishing the car fires in another part of the city. We couldn't spare any more cops either, they were slacking off instead of investigating those car jackings, ATM robberies, rapes and homicides.

Perhaps we need less Starbucks. That would make the old white men feel safe.

Clearly that sweet boy wasn't aware that you need to be at least two feet off the sidewalk before you tell the popo to **** themselves. Innocent mistake.
    09-24-15 08:04 PM
    The national guard was busy quelling riots and extinguishing the car fires in another part of the city. We couldn't spare any more cops either, they were slacking off instead of investigating those car jackings, ATM robberies, rapes and homicides.

Perhaps we need less Starbucks. That would make the old white men feel safe.

Clearly that sweet boy wasn't aware that you need to be at least two feet off the sidewalk before you tell the popo to **** themselves. Innocent mistake.
    The less Starbucks comment was pretty funny. The police need thicker skins if they can't handle a 16 year old telling them off. That's what 16 year olds do.

09-24-15 08:30 PM
    [Like I said before if someone knows what you say it true. You don't have to lay a finger or even degrade then. Or as you put it have empty or hollow consequences, they will take advantage of you every time.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android[/QUOTE]

Holy chit? We agree on something!
    This is the thing. Just because there's a bad apple in the basket doesn't mean you have to throw all of them in the trash. Live and learn my friend. We all have different up bringings. Some things work and some things don't. However right is right and wrong is wrong.
    09-24-15 08:30 PM

This is the thing. Just because there's a bad apple in the basket doesn't mean you have to throw all of them in the trash. Live and learn my friend. We all have different up bringings. Some things work and some things don't. However right is right and wrong is wrong.[/QUOTE]

And jaywalking one foot off the sidewalk does not require 9 cops or an arrest. Man up and protect and serve. Don't pick fights with kids.

anon(9088244) likes this.
    09-24-15 08:33 PM
    Stop agreeing damit 😁
    grover5 and dphjeff like this.
    09-24-15 08:38 PM
    This is the thing. Just because there's a bad apple in the basket doesn't mean you have to throw all of them in the trash. Live and learn my friend. We all have different up bringings. Some things work and some things don't. However right is right and wrong is wrong.
    And jaywalking one foot off the sidewalk does not require 9 cops or an arrest. Man up and protect and serve. Don't pick fights with kids.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android[/QUOTE]

Who said it was one foot?
    This is my take on things, if you man enough to pick a fight, be man enough to take the consequences no matter what's your age. I will agree nine cops is a little or even a lot excessive. Crist how many police officers did it take to capture OJ? How many cops does one see on the news to pull over someone that won't stop for them? I understand there is force in numbers. However lawlessness is not an excuse to make it right. That's all I'm saying.
    09-24-15 08:48 PM
    It's not your country - it's our world that has gone wrong, the industries pushing this will be taken to court, I hope soon!

TIMES MUST CHANGE...

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 08:49 PM
    It's not your country - it's our world that has gone wrong, the industries pushing this will be taken to court, I hope soon!

TIMES MUST CHANGE...

Posted via CB10
    Ha!
    The courts are an industry in themselves

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2639 CB10 
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    09-24-15 09:09 PM
    TIMES MUST CHANGE

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 09:11 PM

Who said it was one foot?
    This is my take on things, if you man enough to pick a fight, be man enough to take the consequences no matter what's your age. I will agree nine cops is a little or even a lot excessive. Crist how many police officers did it take to capture OJ? How many cops does one see on the news to pull over someone that won't stop for them? I understand there is force in numbers. However lawlessness is not an excuse to make it right. That's all I'm saying.
    But OJ was innocent. Dat glove no fit. 😁

I don't think anyone thinks the officer(s) response was in any way appropriate but the don't start nuthin won't be nothin surely applies in this case. A simple yes sir would have saved that kid all the trouble.

Even at sixteen, being a white kid in a smallish town, I understood swearing at a cop was going to end poorly and painfully.
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-24-15 09:13 PM
    But OJ was innocent. Dat glove no fit. 😁

I don't think anyone thinks the officer(s) response was in any way appropriate but the don't start nuthin won't be nothin surely applies in this case. A simple yes sir would have saved that kid all the trouble.

Even at sixteen, being a white kid in a smallish town, I understood swearing at a cop was going to end poorly and painfully.
    Yes, if you hire the right lawyer your innocent.
    Cynycl and jope28 like this.
    09-24-15 09:21 PM
    This story from Canada seems like it might interest some on this thread.
    http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news/...isappears.html

Attachment 372932

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2639 CB10 
    09-24-15 11:16 PM
    Are there some bad cops on every force?
    Sure.

Does the United Statea suffer from a dysfunctional inner city black culture that causes these kids to reject societal norms, engage in antisocial behavior/crime, and get into needless confrontations with the police?
    You bet.
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    11-07-15 07:29 AM
    Its two cold sea eh? I dusnt does cold sea sow wee kneads moor sun sea?
    11-08-15 03:00 PM
    Wots?
    11-08-15 03:00 PM
    Its two cold sea eh? I dusnt does cold sea sow wee kneads moor sun sea?
    I don't believe the discussion is about the climate. Or is it? Hmmmm?

BlackBerry 10 or nothing!
    11-08-15 05:27 PM
    This is a bad example of abuse of power by police, if that's the agenda that was trying to be pushed. The kid was resisting arrest -- and I don't care that he was 16 years old and not 18 that would thereby make him an adult by legal standings. I was taught at a young age to respect (or at least pretend to respect) my elders, particularly those in uniform and with authority.
    This has resulted in me being beaten or met with force by exactly 0 law enforcement officers. Crazy!

I'm no lawyer, but I watched a lot of 'Cops' on TV and once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express -- resisting arrest and/or becoming combative with a police officer does not, nor will not, result in not being arrested and the police officer deciding to just let the offender go.

From now on, rather than giving fines to law-breaking citizens, I think police should kindly tell offenders to sit in a corner and think about what they've done! After that, the police officer can then say something along the lines of "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" and hand the offender a life participation trophy.
    11-08-15 05:59 PM
    Yes, if you hire the right lawyer your innocent.
    Ain't that the damn truth.

I'm just here to establish an alibi.
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-08-15 07:28 PM
    Are there some bad cops on every force?
    Sure.

Does the United Statea suffer from a dysfunctional inner city black culture that causes these kids to reject societal norms, engage in antisocial behavior/crime, and get into needless confrontations with the police?
    You bet.
    For sure. Anomie-Strain anyone?

Our culture is so individualized that in a case like this nobody stops to think how society influences someone's actions.
    11-10-15 02:56 PM
    Nah. Just a friendly debate.
    There are no wrong answers to any issue. Well maybe there is? The one that isn't given!
    No stupid questions, just stupid people

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 02:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    You called?
    11-14-15 03:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    We know the least about the things we do the most!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-14-15 04:32 PM
    mutter............. mutter............. The ducks alliss has too bee is right sea eh?
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-15-15 11:19 AM
79 1234