Well you can make up all sorts of phantom excuses. That works both ways. Perhaps he was upset that his crackhead mother got him evicted from his apartment. Maybe he was going to be late to meet his homeboys and wouldn't be able to take part in the convenience store robbery or car jacking. None of which is any more likely than what you suggested.

You don't spout profanity at a cop unless you are looking to create a problem. I'd say that goes for cops as well as random strangers.

Maybe the simplest explanation is the right one, he's just a punk with a bad attitude and a chip on his shoulder.

Oh an by the way he wasn't arrested for jaywalking. Make all the excuses you want. This kid is the victim of his own stupidity. If he had done what he was told, there wouldn't be a video or an arrest.
    You're saturated with racist stereotypes. So much hate and such little time. Eh princess?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-24-15 04:11 PM
    The next time you don't wear your seat belt let me know if it ends with nine cops assaulting you.

You will be the first to know.
    The nice thing about a seat belt violation there's no points just a fine.
    09-24-15 04:14 PM
    This is the most toxic thread I've ever seen on crackberry. Yikes

Posted via CB10
    filanto likes this.
    09-24-15 04:31 PM
    You're saturated with racist stereotypes. So much hate and such little time. Eh princess?

No not really. Just illustrating how equally absurd the politically correct crew are who love to dream up possibilities on why this little angel shouldn't have got what he had coming to him.

Racism cuts both ways. Jumping on the white cop without the video to confirm what the wonder boy did to earn him such treatment is likewise racist. But I see you don't have any issue with that.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 09-24-15 at 04:43 PM.
    09-24-15 04:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nah. Just a friendly debate.
    There are no wrong answers to any issue. Well maybe there is? The one that isn't given!
    Last edited by dphjeff; 09-24-15 at 05:46 PM.
    09-24-15 05:17 PM
    Right back at ya princess
    Young pups?
    I am one of eight kids. My father told me when I was 12 years old, your old enough to make your own decisions. He said it was my railroad and I'm the engineer. This is the thing I don't care what you do but don't do anything to disgrace your self or the family name, or I will beat you to the end of your life. I had enough respect for him not to disappoint him. He has been gone for a number of years and I always keep what he said in mind.
    09-24-15 06:42 PM
    No not really. Just illustrating how equally absurd the politically correct crew are who love to dream up possibilities on why this little angel shouldn't have got what he had coming to him.

Racism cuts both ways. Jumping on the white cop without the video to confirm what the wonder boy did to earn him such treatment is likewise racist. But I see you don't have any issue with that.
    Lol. Now you're the victim. Precious.

09-24-15 06:54 PM
    Young pups?
    I am one of eight kids. My father told me when I was 12 years old, your old enough to make your own decisions. He said it was my railroad and I'm the engineer. This is the thing I don't care what you do but don't do anything to disgrace your self or the family name, or I will beat you to the end of your life. I had enough respect for him not to disappoint him. He has been gone for a number of years and I always keep what he said in mind.
    If you have to beat a kid to the end of their life to raise them correctly then you have taken a strange and violent path.

zombiecupcake likes this.
    09-24-15 06:55 PM
    If you have to beat a kid to the end of their life to raise them correctly then you have taken a strange and violent path.

The thing is it never happened. Respect, morals and the knowledge of right and wrong it taught from your parents not by others!
    Let me guess your the type of parent that let's his kid raise hill in restaurants, store and so on. That's why we are in the situation we are in.
    Let me tell you a story. I raise my kids and two grandchildren. All I have to do is raise my voice to any of them and they cry and they are all adults. I never beat them. But I never nagged them. They know what I says what I mean!
    09-24-15 07:05 PM
    Lol. Now you're the victim. Precious.

Huh? WTF are you on about?

Try to keep up. Wonder boy is the victim.
    09-24-15 07:07 PM
    The thing is it never happened. Respect, morals and the knowledge of right and wrong it taught from your parents not be others!
    Let me guess your the type of parent that let's his kid raise hill in restaurants, store and so on. That's why we are in the situation we are in.
    Nope. If you threaten it you better use it. You can discipline without threatening beatings at that level.

09-24-15 07:10 PM
    The thing is it never happened. Respect, morals and the knowledge of right and wrong it taught from your parents not be others!
    I think he really did grow up on sesame street. Maybe the cop could have gave the kid a timeout.
    09-24-15 07:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Maybe, but what's up with that, you pro-Pluto person you.
    Neil Degrasse Tyson is going to hunt you down & kick your arse for that Pluto nonsense.

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2639 CB10 
    grover5 likes this.
    09-24-15 07:11 PM
    Huh? WTF are you on about?

Try to keep up. Wonder boy is the victim.
    It's just all so confusing isn't it? Why don't you take a nap. Things might be clearer afterward.

09-24-15 07:11 PM
    It's just all so confusing isn't it? Why don't you take a nap. Things might be clearer afterward.

Maybe you and snufflufogous can tell me another fairytale first. I love the ones where they all live happily ever after.
    09-24-15 07:14 PM
    Maybe you and snufflufogous can tell me another fairytale first. I love the ones where they all live happily ever after.
    Not enough hate and violence on sesame street for you. Not enough 16 year olds gang tackled by 9 cops for jaywalking for you huh...sorry...I meant 16 year old black kids. They're scary aren't they? Well you're safe for now but don't forget to lock your door and load your guns.

09-24-15 07:18 PM
    Maybe, but what's up with that, you pro-Pluto person you.
    Neil Degrasse Tyson is going to hunt you down & kick your arse for that Pluto nonsense.

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2639 CB10 
    Lol. Nice.

09-24-15 07:19 PM
    Nope. If you threaten it you better use it. You can discipline without threatening beatings at that level.

What you going to take there IPhone away for two hours? Give me a break. Your adding to the problem. All Suzy has problems with authority. Johny has problems with his temper. I bet if Suzy and Johny had a wake-up call they would straighten there chit up!
    I'm not saying you need to beat someone into summation. Just teach them right from wrong for Crist sake.
    09-24-15 07:20 PM
    What you going to take there IPhone away for two hours? Give me a break. Your adding to the problem. All Suzy has problems with authority. Johny has problems with his temper. I bet if Suzy and Johny had a wake-up call they would straighten there chit up!
    If you're going to threaten it you better use it. I never said how I discipline. You said your dad threatened you with empty threats to keep you in line. Personally I would have challenged a threat that dumb. You didn't.

09-24-15 07:23 PM
    Nope. More of a bugs bunny fan. Sorry. Lots of gratuitous violence. So much so that one of your ilk felt it had to be censored.

Sesame street worked good for inspiring your imagination though. Any more facts from that video you'd like to make up.

Maybe you should go back and play the counting game

Let me get my slippers first.......its storytime girls and boys
    09-24-15 07:28 PM
    If you're going to threaten it you better use it. I never said how I discipline. You said your dad threatened you with empty threats to keep you in line. Personally I would have challenged a threat that dumb. You didn't.

You didn't know my dad. It wasn't an empty threat. I seen him knock the chit out of my older brother for getting a girl pregnant.
    09-24-15 07:28 PM
    You didn't know my dad. It wasn't an empty threat. I seen him knock the chit out of my older brother for getting a girl pregnant.
    You keep changing your story. So now it is strange and violent. It worked though. Look at your brother. He was raised so well he knocked a girl up. Too bad there weren't 9 cops there to take control.

09-24-15 07:31 PM
    Nope. More of a bugs bunny fan. Sorry. Lots of gratuitous violence. So much so that one of your ilk felt it had to be censored.

Sesame street worked good for inspiring your imagination though. Any more facts from that video you'd like to make up.

Let me get my slippers first.......its storytime girls and boys
    Your mind is drifting. Focus. If you get too comfortable the little black boys might come for you. It's all so scary. Thankfully there were 9 cops there to save us all from the jaywalker.

09-24-15 07:33 PM
    You keep changing your story. So now it is strange and violent. It worked though. Look at your brother. He was raised so well he knocked a girl up. Too bad there weren't 9 cops there to take control.

How am I changing my story? So what if one out of eight and the oldest stayed from what he had told us. You live and learn! If your parent says something and what the consequences are and you don't listen. Don't cry over spelt milk. He said what he meant. Like I said before if someone knows what you say it true. You don't have to lay a finger or even degrade then. Or as you put it have empty or hollow consequences, they will take advantage of you every time.
    09-24-15 07:45 PM
    Your mind is drifting. Focus. If you get too comfortable the little black boys might come for you. It's all so scary. Thankfully there were 9 cops there to save us all from the jaywalker.

My mind does tend to wander when I fantasize about how nice the world would be if all the little black boys could go around doing whatever they feel like and telling the cops to go **** themselves.

Makes me want to hold hands with strangers and sing we are the world and kumbaya.

I'll try better to focus. Now what were you saying?
    09-24-15 07:47 PM
79 1234