I think he's going to be arrested soon for something.

Posted via CB10
    Like smoking in the boys room maybe? LOL
    11-14-13 07:49 PM
    Who knows, but he's a train wreck. Only a matter of time, lol

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    11-14-13 08:13 PM
    Who knows, but he's a train wreck. Only a matter of time, lol

Posted via CB10
    Somethings got to give ...I hope finally it's him.
    Breezygirl8 and Shanerredflag like this.
    11-14-13 08:27 PM
    Yup we all got the popcorn waiting for him to crack (no pun intended).

I'm sorry this is so wrong.

Ford got quite a bit done, but he put a lot of his time where he shouldn't have. He was a good councillor and stressed about being budget conscious. His time as mayor was very rocky though even before all this came out because council went against him more often than not. He needs to step down. Even if he is clean for the rest of his life the city council will never do anything he asks now.

The council the other day chewed him out but when they didn't have an answer for him they just threw the crack smoking back in his face. This will just keep going on. His days in politics went up in smoke (pun intended).
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-15-13 12:04 AM
    It makes me think of this:

"Smoked crack... got his job back!"
    11-15-13 12:15 AM
    It's sad really. Unbelievable. Today's comments from him went way too far (about his dining habits eeeewwwwwwww! Every week it's worse. From his being caught in denying drug use, to hanging out with the really wrong people....in so many ways. To being drunk in public, to be caught in repeated lies. To be filmed saying death threats... saying way too sexual comments....... It's never ending. Sometimes after all that, a few sorries just doesn't cut it.
    11-15-13 12:23 AM
    That was me 11 years ago. . Hopefully he hits bottom before it's too late.

One Day At A Time!
    11-15-13 12:34 AM
    I can't really blame the guy for all of these things since he was extremely drunk at the time...

Best.Excuse.Evar
    11-15-13 12:48 AM
    It's sad really. Unbelievable. Today's comments from him went way too far (about his dining habits eeeewwwwwwww! Every week it's worse. From his being caught in denying drug use, to hanging out with the really wrong people....in so many ways. To being drunk in public, to be caught in repeated lies. To be filmed saying death threats... saying way too sexual comments....... It's never ending. Sometimes after all that, a few sorries just doesn't cut it.
    Oh dear. Yes it seems his comebacks are getting as crazy as the charges against him. That comment came because some lady accused him of wanting to eat her umm... yeah that's not crazy. The whole thing is crazy. I don't seem to recall any other overly sexual comments. Perhaps I've wiped them from memory for obvious reasons. What were we talking about again? Oh well.
    11-15-13 01:10 AM
    11-15-13 02:05 PM
    Thanks for renaming the thread, whoever did that. Lol

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.1.1055)
    11-15-13 02:26 PM
    As much I want to support this guy, what is he doing?! He needs to keep his mouth shut and just do his work.

I want to support him but he's personal life is way too messed up. One thing I do like about this guy is the fact that he's not scared to speak out to the public.

We need people like him to speak out of the politicians. He's not scared to get bashed on and as a mayor of Toronto, you need confidence like him.

Cheating on my Q10 with Z10 10.2.1.1055
    11-15-13 03:07 PM
    Just imagine how much things him and the torontonians can accomplish with the leadership like him. (put aside his personal problems).

This is an unfortunate case.

11-15-13 03:09 PM
    Mayor who does a good/decent job with personal issues > politicians who does the a job but doesn't do what they promised. In the end, every politicians lies, the difference is one lies about crack and the other lies about everything else.

Choose your weapon torontonians.

11-15-13 03:13 PM
    Rob ford smoking crack is nothing compared to us mayors have done. I'll juts leave this here. Hope this article makes it to cnn one day.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/72...yors-have-done

11-15-13 03:15 PM
    He's on crack.....berry!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by pttptppt; 11-15-13 at 03:29 PM.
    11-15-13 03:18 PM
    Thanks for renaming the thread, whoever did that. Lol

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.1.1055)
    That would be me, I just tightened it up a little, hope you don't mind.

As much I want to support this guy, what is he doing?! He needs to keep his mouth shut and just do his work.

I want to support him but he's personal life is way too messed up. One thing I do like about this guy is the fact that he's not scared to speak out to the public.

We need people like him to speak out of the politicians. He's not scared to get bashed on and as a mayor of Toronto, you need confidence like him.

He needs to hit rock bottom, and then he can seek the help he may or may not need. You are correct whatever personal life issues he has should be separate from his work life. The sad truth is it appear from what we are seeing that his issues (whatEVER they may be) are affecting his work, and what he says and does in public, CLASSIC signs of an alcoholic. There are programs that can help him, BUT they really only work when he seeks them out. I'm proud to say I have over 11 years clean and sober myself, BUT there was a time when I was RIGHT where this guy was, expect I was not so much in the public eye.
    eddy_berry and Derlitz like this.
    11-15-13 03:25 PM
    That would be me, I just tightened it up a little, hope you don't mind.

He needs to hit rock bottom, and then he can seek the help he may or may not need. You are correct whatever personal life issues he has should be separate from his work life. The sad truth is it appear from what we are seeing that his issues (whatEVER they may be) are affecting his work, and what he says and does in public, CLASSIC signs of an alcoholic. There are programs that can help him, BUT they really only work when he seeks them out. I'm proud to say I have over 11 years clean and sober myself, BUT there was a time when I was RIGHT where this guy was, expect I was not so much in the public eye.
    It's easy to break down when he is bombarded by mainstream media. I dj in front of 1-2k people and that's already overwhelming. No idea how it would feel being in front of news pages and, social media all over North America. Of course it will effect his work. It will effect everyone's work.

We all made mistakes in our life. Maybe not doing what he did but I've done fair share of things general public would not approve. I don't see them bashing on me.

It's unbelievable how much negative energy is going towards one guy as if they are clean.

Let the guy do his job. We, as people of Toronto, are breaking him down. Once he's gone, say good bye to our tax money. **** is going back into deep pockets. Let's see what we will say than.

11-15-13 03:35 PM
    not sure if anyone has seen the The Daily show bits about Rob Ford ....OMG, are they funny.

Its not my city, so whatever. All I can say, he is so messed up, it's gold! ....you can't make this sh!t up! ...yet he has done a bang-up job.
    11-15-13 03:36 PM
    Rob ford smoking crack is nothing compared to us mayors have done. I'll juts leave this here. Hope this article makes it to cnn one day.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/72...yors-have-done

Americans shouldn't be laughing. You guys are as bad as us lol

11-15-13 03:40 PM
    He can't a crackhead, he is way too fat. Crackheads like meth heads are skinny as fence posts!

Posted via CB10 from VZW Q10
    11-15-13 03:44 PM

Rob Ford Smoking Crack is Nothing Compared to What U.S. Mayors Have Done - PolicyMic

Very good points. My one and only retort would be that there was legal action taken on all of those examples, including kicking them out of office. Just sayin'.
    11-15-13 03:51 PM
    Very good points. My one and only retort would be that there was legal action taken on all of those examples, including kicking them out of office. Just sayin'.
    He lost some power in his office today through a 'dictatorship'.

I have a good feeling he will be pushed out of the office and Toronto will once again lose money to the big corporations.

11-15-13 04:01 PM
    He saved me $60 for owning a car in Toronto. But, my taxes have increased, the land transfer tax still hasn't been decreased, increased user fees on park and rec programs which only hurts low income households. Bunch more here if you care: http://www.thestar.com/yourtoronto/r...record.bb.html

He buys drugs from the same drug dealers that fuels the poor socio-economic conditions, murderers, cops-killers, underground economy.

Refers to an Italian-canadian city counsellor as a gino boy, says "orientals" work like dogs and are taking over the world.

He lies.

He is not someone I can point to as a good example of how to lead your life for my two girls. He has no class, and he clearly has addiction issues....drugs, alcohol, food.

But yeah, he's a real down to earth guy you want to sit next to, drink some beers, watch the hockey game. Maybe not someone representing the 4th largest city in North America.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by pgg101; 11-15-13 at 07:34 PM.
    11-15-13 04:26 PM
    Good to see ford staying strong.

http://m.torontosun.com/2013/11/17/f...-at-argos-game

Proud owner of Q10, Z10 and Z30
    11-18-13 01:18 PM
88 1234