in taking people's pin off of CB add them, exchange a few words and then delete the person. serious people are here to meet new friends and to socialize and i just think its a waste of time for someone to accept your request and then delete them. if the person doesnt meet your interest DONT ADD THEM!!
    09-09-09 03:46 PM
    agreed. I don't anyone outside the storm sides just so they can update me on events.
    09-09-09 03:55 PM
    If it makes you that upset that complete strangers are accepting your PIN request, just to dump you later... Stop giving up your PIN.
    09-09-09 03:57 PM
    If it makes you that upset that complete strangers are accepting your PIN request, just to dump you later... Stop giving up your PIN.
    Im actually not puttin my PIN out there. I normally ask to PM me specifically for that reason and If they look interesting enough I give it to them or I add people on my own free will
    09-09-09 04:01 PM
    Its not the easiest thing to sit around talking to people on the forums to get to know them. Easier to add them, chatt a bit and make a decision then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 04:05 PM
    Its not the easiest thing to sit around talking to people on the forums to get to know them. Easier to add them, chatt a bit and make a decision then.

Agree w/you.
    09-09-09 04:08 PM
    Stick to people in real life. Aside from the 2 CB longtime contacts and real life friends I have, the rest have been bonafide douchenozzles.

Not all of them! Where have you been young lady?

To the OP- Screw it. Think of it this way, if they delete you from BBM, you probably wouldn't want anything to do with them anyway. It's the easiest way to end a "friendship" in the world, just ignore them.
    09-09-09 04:10 PM
    This has been discussed to death in the Social / Pin Sharing
    Forums.

No need in getting upset that an anonymous user deletes you.
    It ain't the end of the world.
    09-09-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD