No work for me, but I still think I might take a trip to PF Chang's for some Dali Chicken, and a side of sauteed spinach.

What are you having for lunch today?
    07-02-09 10:10 AM
    No work for me, but I still think I might take a trip to PF Chang's for some Dali Chicken, and a side of sauteed spinach.

What are you having for lunch today?
    No work for me either, as I read the title I was thinking I am not really hungry (too excited, watching great tennis). Then, I saw PF CHANGS!!! I love their Chang's chicken and pot stickers!!!!!
    07-02-09 10:16 AM
    PF Changs is amazing!

My company is having a lunch cook out today!!
    07-02-09 10:18 AM
    No work for me either, as I read the title I was thinking I am not really hungry (too excited, watching great tennis). Then, I saw PF CHANGS!!! I love their Chang's chicken and pot stickers!!!!!
    I live in PF Chang's. I usually shun chain restaurants. But they have so many good, tasty treats!
    07-02-09 10:20 AM
    I live in PF Chang's. I usually shun chain restaurants. But they have so many good, tasty treats!
    Do you like Thai food? Very similiar to Chinese. There is a restaurant here in Philly, Thai Pepper----I live there!!!!!!
    07-02-09 10:22 AM
    OMG IM FEELING THE SAME! But I need to have breakfast! =[ I wanted Dementieva to win! =[
    07-02-09 10:24 AM
    Do you like Thai food? Very similiar to Chinese. There is a restaurant here in Philly, Thai Pepper----I live there!!!!!!
    Yes, I'm a Thai food lover as well. There's a spot in Royal Oak, MI, called "Siam Spicy". It's my second home, after Chang's.
    07-02-09 10:26 AM
    OMG IM FEELING THE SAME! But I need to have breakfast! =[ I wanted Dementieva to win! =[
    That was the best match of the year. I thought she was going to win, till it went to the 3rd set. No one has the fight of Serena except Sharapova. Dementieva played a better match, but Serena is a better player---she has the best intangibles on the tour!!!
    07-02-09 10:37 AM
    I'm thinking ARBY'S for lunch.

Dinner at N9NE in the Palms.
    07-02-09 10:47 AM
    That was the best match of the year. I thought she was going to win, till it went to the 3rd set. No one has the fight of Serena except Sharapova. Dementieva played a better match, but Serena is a better player---she has the best intangibles on the tour!!!
    Yeah, I still have to say though, Safina coming from two games down in the third to beat Mauresmo was amazing!
    07-02-09 10:51 AM
    Yeah, I still have to say though, Safina coming from two games down in the third to beat Mauresmo was amazing!
    Yeah that was good too but not surprising, Mauresmo has not heart!!!!
    07-02-09 10:52 AM
    Yeah that was good too but not surprising, Mauresmo has not heart!!!!
    I love y'all, but please don't hijack my lunch thread.
    07-02-09 10:54 AM
    I'm thinking ARBY'S for lunch.

Dinner at N9NE in the Palms.
    The steakhouse? They have one in Chicago, I think. Seems like I remember going there, when I was in Chicago. Could be wrong.
    07-02-09 10:56 AM
    Dollar Menu FTW?!
    07-02-09 11:05 AM
    The steakhouse? They have one in Chicago, I think. Seems like I remember going there, when I was in Chicago. Could be wrong.
    Yup, the steakhouse. Love that place. Try to go when I'm in town. Yummy!
    07-02-09 11:08 AM
    Tyln PF chang;s for dinner, I am sending you the bill. I am not going to eat today till I get there so I will be VERY hungry!!!!!
    07-02-09 11:12 AM
    Tyln PF chang;s for dinner, I am sending you the bill. I am not going to eat today till I get there so I will be VERY hungry!!!!!
    Naw...don't send me the BILL...but do tell me how you enjoyed the meal! That's a better deal, for me!
    07-02-09 11:15 AM
    Naw...don't send me the BILL...but do tell me how you enjoyed the meal! That's a better deal, for me!
    I am sure that would be...but you put it in my head, i can smell it now!!! might not make it to dinner.
    07-02-09 11:24 AM
    Am I the only freak around these parts that doesn't like PF Changs?!

07-02-09 12:06 PM

Lose that frown, love. No, I'm sure there are others, just like you.
    07-02-09 12:22 PM
    Sandwich (Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey and Cheese), and fruit ! Exciting huh! Stuck at work troubleshooting Berries all day .....
    07-02-09 12:35 PM
    Panera seems a bit better than the dollar menu at this point...
    07-02-09 12:40 PM
    Panera seems a bit better than the dollar menu at this point...
    I would agree.
    07-02-09 12:40 PM
    Sandwich (Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey and Cheese), and fruit ! Exciting huh! Stuck at work troubleshooting Berries all day .....
    Sounds like a good sandwich to me. *shrugs*
    07-02-09 12:42 PM

You're not alone.
    07-02-09 12:58 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD