Thank my beautiful slave women for gently waking me as the alarm gets louder they disappear and I hit the alarm realizing I'm not the King of the world being tended to by beautiful slave women.
    04-21-12 05:04 AM
    Takes me about an hour and a half to wake up.
    First thing I do in the morning is get a cup of coffee with lots of sugar and no cream, then I head straight to the smoke room. Nobody talks to me before I get that first cup of coffee in me as I'm like a grump grizzly bear who just got up from hibernation.
    Once I've finished that first cup and had a few smokes I head back and get another mug-o-coffee then I get to spend a few hours on the computer, catching up on CB and facebook (my family is on it. We don't call each other unless there is an emergency, so fb is our main mode of communication. Hehe)
    Second cup finished? Yes! And like clockwork it is time to head to the throne! Lol
    15 minutes and I'm 5lbs later it is time to shower.
    Once all of that is covered, it's time for 12 hours of work.
    Rinse and repeat 14 times and you have my whole rotation.
    05-06-12 09:55 PM
    grab my BB then to the bathroom
    05-30-12 08:50 PM
    I pray

10 char
    06-03-12 05:33 PM
    Check my phone for messages.
    06-15-12 09:48 PM
    I pick up my BB and check my work email.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-15-12 10:12 PM
    Feed my puppy and cat, make a coffee, grab the iPad and head to the chair to read the news.....every freaking morning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    06-16-12 09:21 AM
    hit snooze on my bb
    roll over
    go back to sleep
    06-16-12 01:48 PM
    When I first wake up I just lay there staring into thin air for about 10 minutes lol.
    Then I check my texts and look at my missed calls, then I check twitter & CB.
    Then I got take a leak, shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, then eat breakfast while checking my favorite blogs.

*sighs* A day in the life of a teen waiting for the next semester of college to start. Lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-16-12 06:19 PM
    I read any messages I have like bbm texts fb twitter and then lay back down and rest fir an hour
    06-22-12 04:34 PM
    Grab my phone, spend forever in the bathroom. Then take a shower. Go lay in bed and read some Reddit for about 30 min, Then get dressed and go to work.

That's my usual schedule.
    Except on Sunday. Then it's sleep as long as I can and who knows what's next....

�~*Boost Mobile/Virgin Mobile*~�
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-26-12 07:33 AM
    Normal morning is hit snooze on BB 4-8 times (depending).

As that is happening I pray that my chihuahua doesn't decide to wake up and bounce on my bladder as she says 'Good Morning!'.

Then if all is well, I grab my BB, check for messages, check the DailyWord, NHC website, Beweather, Daily Bible devotional and then I use the ladies room. By then regular alarm clock starts it's clatter.

If it's not normal morning, grab BB as I sprint to ladies room, cuz she used my bladder as trampoline.

06-26-12 08:25 AM
    Half the time I beat the alarm by a minute and get to turn it off before that hateful noise comes out. I sit up on the side of the bed and stand up before I fall back down and go back to sleep. Stumble towards the bathroom with at least one or two caroms off doorways and walls enroute, always leaning forward so as to not impede forward progress. Head on wall to help remain vertical, I reach in and start the shower. While it's warming up I turn on the light and squint my eyes at the intrusion into my still asleep brain and step on the scale. I've learned I can lean a certain way and "lose" about a pound, at least temporarily, so that helps with the demeanor of the day. Since balance isn't always at full capacity just yet, the "lean" lean sometimes ends less than gracefully. Satisfied that last night's burrito azada didn't over compensate my adjustable scale too much, it's off to the shower. Any further would just be tmi...
    06-26-12 08:53 AM
    Quickie with the girl next to me.
    06-27-12 08:42 AM
    Just kidding lol

I'd check a few stock prices on m.cbc.com.

Quickie with the girl next to me.
    06-27-12 10:15 AM
    Just kidding lol

I'd check a few stock prices on m.cbc.com.
    So... it's not a quickie?
    06-27-12 10:21 AM
    Pee. Maybe number 2.

You did ask.
    07-01-12 09:11 PM
    Pee. Maybe number 2.

You did ask.
    What she said!
    07-02-12 09:43 AM
    What she said!
    I tried to say p00p but was censored... really?
    07-02-12 05:52 PM
    I go pee.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    08-05-12 01:24 AM
    I second the go pee

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930
    08-05-12 01:43 AM
    @ this topic. I dont see the need for ppl to talk about 'taking a number 1 & 2', just say 'i visit the toilet'.

<- drops her sandwich in the bin and walks away
    ascppl likes this.
    08-05-12 08:18 AM
    Yawn, scratch, fart, not necessarily in that order, and at one point look over to see if Gene is awake, then fart some more and get up.
    08-05-12 08:22 AM
    @ this topic. I dont see the need for ppl to talk about 'taking a number 1 & 2', just say 'i visit the toilet'.

<- drops her sandwich in the bin and walks away
    Are you kidding me? I don't see the need for most of the topics in OT but they are here. I'm guessing if you don't like them don't read them.

<<< gets of toilet after taking a pi$$ and p00p.
    08-05-12 08:22 AM
    Are you kidding me? I don't see the need for most of the topics in OT but they are here. I'm guessing if you don't like them don't read them.

<<< gets of toilet after taking a pi$$ and p00p.

lmfao @ p & p

good grief, where did the manners go

lol@ troshs farting. I hope 'gene' didnt hear any of that
    08-05-12 08:28 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD