Ok I�m bored at work so sorry if I ramble lol, but ok I�m 6 yrs happily married and I�ve noticed how women go to these stupid party things I�m sure you�ve heard of a candle party women look at stupid candles, holiday candles whatever and buy some, like we dont have enough ..and the house reeks like a candle factory for days think I got high once lol and there was a chef party thing, think it was called tastefully sinful or something oh the food was yummy I liked that one, and a few others I was just wondering if you�d think it would be cool if we could have a berry party.. get it??..
    Maybe a few selections of the top maybe 5 or so blackberries and maybe the 2 top providers and you can demo them. The group has to sit and watch a demo then you get to play with them and see what they can do then buy one. Whatcha think, think Rimm would go for that. Also the seller has to get some deal on all the merchandise too or some free stuff lol
    05-06-10 09:06 PM
    Hey it worked for tupperware. That's really not a bad idea jw!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 11:43 PM
    haha thats right, thanks
    05-07-10 12:00 AM
    But candles and tupperware are all in the affordable 20 dollar range.

Berry's are in the 300-550 range...

It's not a "whim" buy, unlike other items.

I'd love to have a cell phone party, that includes all smart phones.

But, Berry's aren't tupperware.
    05-07-10 09:25 AM
    Way to stomp on his dream prada. Lol
    05-07-10 11:50 AM
    Worst IDEA EVER.
    05-07-10 12:09 PM
    You guys know why those tupperware parties are so popular right?

"Tupperware" is code for sex toys.

Plus candles are already sex toys in disguise.
    05-07-10 12:20 PM
    You guys know why those tupperware parties are so popular right?

"Tupperware" is code for sex toys.

Plus candles are already sex toys in disguise.
    Damn, no wonder I can never get that "burping" sound.
    05-07-10 12:22 PM
    Yes, it's more a of a fart sound. Like when you squish silly putty down into a small jar...
    05-07-10 12:29 PM
    Yes, it's more a of a fart sound. Like when you squish silly putty down into a small jar...
    Ooooohhhh, I <3 that sound.
    05-07-10 12:30 PM
    These last few posts have made my day. Thanks for the laughs.
    05-07-10 12:33 PM
    nothing would complete my life more than wasting 2 hours of my valuable time on a tuesday night, than gathering at the house of a friend of friend where women who have only casually met before assess each others hand bags from across the room, munch on disgusting beer bread cubes dipped in Tastefully Simple dips (aka spicy a$$ flavored cream cheese), buy a $500 electronic device and then have nobody to call when it freezes up because the guy peddling the phones is in the next state over by the next day selling knock-off Coach bags and Kate Spade wallets. Whew Im out of breath.

Sorry OP, but I'd rather spend $40 on a Goach. Because nobody looks at those bags with the 'G's all over them and doubts they are authentic Coach
    05-07-10 12:46 PM
    nothing would complete my life more than wasting 2 hours of my valuable time on a tuesday night, than gathering at the house of a friend of friend where women who have only casually met before assess each others hand bags from across the room, munch on disgusting beer bread cubes dipped in Tastefully Simple dips (aka spicy a$$ flavored cream cheese), buy a $500 electronic device and then have nobody to call when it freezes up because the guy peddling the phones is in the next state over by the next day selling knock-off Coach bags and Kate Spade wallets. Whew Im out of breath.

Sorry OP, but I'd rather spend $40 on a Goach. Because nobody looks at those bags with the 'G's all over them and doubts they are authentic Coach
    No contest... The ABSOLUTE best run on sentence I've ever read.
    05-07-10 12:50 PM
    no contest... The absolute best run on sentence i've ever read.
    who has time for punctuation???
    05-07-10 12:52 PM
    who has time for punctuation???
    Seriously... But I do have a question. Was the dip spicy azz or did it taste like azz? I'm picturing your spicy azz.
    05-07-10 12:54 PM
    my wife may be attending her first "slumber party" this saturday. yes, that is code for SEX TOY! i thought it was like a victoria's secret party or something and so wanted to go to, you know, maybe see some hot MILFs trying on lingerie but sadly, men and kids are not permitted (i classify as both).........besides, who needs that kind of scrutiny as the women hold and fondle all these "john holmes" and "peter north" models ohhing and ahhing and cutting sarcastic looks my way....i get enough of that at home!
    05-07-10 12:56 PM
    my wife may be attending her first "slumber party" this saturday. yes, that is code for SEX TOY! i thought it was like a victoria's secret party or something and so wanted to go to, you know, maybe see some hot MILFs trying on lingerie but sadly, men and kids are not permitted (i classify as both).........besides, who needs that kind of scrutiny as the women hold and fondle all these "john holmes" and "peter north" models ohhing and ahhing and cutting sarcastic looks my way....i get enough of that at home!
    relax. rest assured most dild0s will ever have your charm.
    05-07-10 12:59 PM
    Seriously... But I do have a question. Was the dip spicy azz or did it taste like azz? I'm picturing your spicy azz.
    great...now im trying to picture her spicy a$$ too....
    Last edited by superV4me; 05-07-10 at 01:02 PM.
    05-07-10 01:00 PM
    relax. rest assured most dild0s will ever have your charm.

i think thats the best way anyone has ever called me a dild0
    05-07-10 01:04 PM
    My azz has definitely felt spicy after eating Jalapenos and such. No idea how it tastes, though.
    05-07-10 01:13 PM
    My azz has definitely felt spicy after eating Jalapenos and such. No idea how it tastes, though.
    Uff! I had a wicked case of jalapeno azz yesterday. No bueno.
    05-07-10 01:16 PM
    i think thats the best way anyone has ever called me a dild0
    its a term of endearment
    05-07-10 01:17 PM
    Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it???
    05-07-10 01:17 PM
    Uff! I had a wicked case of jalapeno azz yesterday. No bueno.
    how do you say? el a$$-0 fuego?
    05-07-10 01:18 PM
    Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it???
    it certainately was true when i stopped using my virginity!
    05-07-10 01:20 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD