I have mine set for messages so I can get to my text or emails quickly if I'm in another app.
    10-24-09 08:24 AM
    Camera is on the right.
    10-24-09 08:30 AM
    Messages. Makes it easier

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 08:35 AM
    QuickLaunch on the right.

Messages on the left for me.

10-24-09 08:36 AM
    Left it as the default: camera

10-24-09 08:36 AM
    Camera. I take loads of Pixs
    10-24-09 08:37 AM
    I left it as the camera
    10-24-09 08:43 AM
    Right side - CAMERA and the Left side - LOCK DEVICE

10-24-09 08:48 AM
    right side is addy book. left is camera.
    10-24-09 11:25 AM
    Right- camera
    Left- browser

10-24-09 11:26 AM
    Ive got mine set camera, but my left side button is set on keyboard lock, so i can lock it real quick when i put it in my pocket
    10-24-09 02:35 PM
    My right side is set on camera. I like how some people use the left to lock the phone, that's a good idea. I wish the blackberries came with more than 2 convince keys.

10-24-09 02:40 PM
    Not to pick on anyone, because everyone has their reasons, but.........Why do people use one of only 2 available convenience keys for address book or messages when there are hotkeys already in place for both of those? I guess I could see if you have dial from home screen turned on, but almost all of the native apps already have hotkeys on the keyboard. The only one that really doesn't is the camera, so I have camera as my right convenience key. I'm also curious why people even use the keyboard lock when standby mode does the same thing without the need for two keystrokes to turn it back on. It just seems so much easier to use one button for "on" and "off" than the silly keyboard lock. I played with a friends edge last night and she had the keyboard lock on, took me awhile to unlock it because I never do that!

edit to add, I just tried keyboard lock to see what's so great. The screen comes on briefly while it's locked whenever I push a key, any key, even a convenience key. Seems to me that if I had it in my pocket like that, the screen would come on every time a button is bumped. With standby mode, only the 4 main keys can briefly turn the screen on. Then keyboard keys don't do anything in standby mode. Seems to me that's more of a keyboard lock than keyboard lock is. LMAO
    Last edited by greatgadsden; 10-24-09 at 03:01 PM.
    10-24-09 02:54 PM
    right - quicklaunch
    left - keyboard lock
    10-24-09 02:55 PM
    right - QuickLaunch
    left - Vlingo
    10-24-09 04:22 PM
    the very same lol
    QuickLaunch on the right.

Messages on the left for me.

10-24-09 04:36 PM
    Nothing at the moment. With the addition of the dedicated lock buton on most of the newer phones, I haven't had anything set there lately

10-24-09 09:37 PM
    Right - Camera
    Left - Weather App
    10-25-09 03:55 AM
    Left - BBM
    Right - QuickLaunch

10-25-09 04:10 AM
    right-camera
    left-kblauncher
    10-25-09 11:19 AM
    Right - Camera
    Left - Memory Cleaner
    10-25-09 11:24 AM
    Right-browser
    Left- Addy

10-25-09 11:45 AM
    Camera on the right
    Media on the left
    10-25-09 11:48 AM
    Not to pick on anyone, because everyone has their reasons, but.........Why do people use one of only 2 available convenience keys for address book or messages when there are hotkeys already in place for both of those? I guess I could see if you have dial from home screen turned on, but almost all of the native apps already have hotkeys on the keyboard. The only one that really doesn't is the camera, so I have camera as my right convenience key. I'm also curious why people even use the keyboard lock when standby mode does the same thing without the need for two keystrokes to turn it back on. It just seems so much easier to use one button for "on" and "off" than the silly keyboard lock. I played with a friends edge last night and she had the keyboard lock on, took me awhile to unlock it because I never do that!

edit to add, I just tried keyboard lock to see what's so great. The screen comes on briefly while it's locked whenever I push a key, any key, even a convenience key. Seems to me that if I had it in my pocket like that, the screen would come on every time a button is bumped. With standby mode, only the 4 main keys can briefly turn the screen on. Then keyboard keys don't do anything in standby mode. Seems to me that's more of a keyboard lock than keyboard lock is. LMAO
    You're right about the hotkeys. But as you mentioned, i have dial from home screen on so i don't have that enabled.

As for keyboard lock: if you have a device password enabled when you hit the lock button it will lock your device with the password. i do this a lot when i set my phone down. i have my device set so that my phone locks with the password after 30 mins. But if i set my phone down somewhere, i like to lock it with password right away. i've had too many customers pick up my phone and try to play with it! i like privacy!

i like that on the Tour, the top left is lock and top right is standby. i use those two buttons all the time.

Music is on my left convenience.

10-25-09 11:58 AM
    R- camera
    L- application switcher
    10-25-09 12:12 PM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD