I did my sons Christmas today because it is his mom's turn for Christmas eve and day and I wanted him to have time to play with the toys.
    Me and my wife got him:
    Batman mask and Dark Knight t-shirt
    Bass Pro dirtbike pack( has a dog, man, tool box, gas can and Dirt Bike)
    Turtles 2 and 3 the movies (he loves Ninja Turtles)
    Toy Tool box and tools
    My Brother got him
    Speed racer and the Mach 6
    My Parents got him
    Ecto 1 and all the Ghostbusters(this was hard to find even on eBay)
    Cars Air Mattress
    Bass Pro camper pack (has a deer, boy, man, truck, tent, and other stuff)
    Tonka set (dump truck, road grader, and dozer)
    clothes like crazy(less I have to buy he growin like a weed)
    My dad got him a .22/410 single shot rifle/shotgun. It has interchangable barrels. My son is 4 that's a bit young for a real gun but he had a ball shooting cans this afternoon. He can't shoot the 410 yet it kicks too much.

I also found and ordered him a Indy hat like mine but for a kid but it is gonna be late. I didn't know he was gonna make such a fuss and want to steal mine. Monday we go to my in laws for him to do Christmas there so he will have more added to this list.

EDIT
    Ok his grandma Kathy got him a Batman toy gun and
    Clothes

His aunt Lele got him clothes and a spiderman patato head

His great grandma got him 6 toy cars and a 4 Wheeler that goes by pushing a button.

His indy hat will be here Friday, so he gets it when he gets back from his mom's.
    Last edited by luvitlo; 12-23-08 at 08:48 AM.
    12-20-08 06:07 PM
    Christmas is for kids. My kid is 18 and repeatedly tells me she is grown and not a kid. so NOTHING!!!!!!
    12-20-08 06:32 PM
    Christmas is for kids. My kid is 18 and repeatedly tells me she is grown and not a kid. so NOTHING!!!!!!
    I am 28 but I still love seeing what my parents get me for Christmas. I love gettin clothes as well as anything I collect ie guns, swords, knives, hats, Bibles, etc... Christmas is the time of year everyone is a kid lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 06:55 PM
    Wish I still got xmas presents

12-20-08 06:57 PM
    The 6 yo girl is getting a big girl bike. The 8 yo boy is getting a very expensive bionicle lego. They get other little things but were are going conservative this Christmas. We are planning a HUGE family trip in the next year so we are going light on presents this year.

12-20-08 06:59 PM
    The 6 yo girl is getting a big girl bike. The 8 yo boy is getting a very expensive bionicle lego. They get other little things but were are going conservative this Christmas. We are planning a HUGE family trip in the next year so we are going light on presents this year.

I hear ya soon as the doctor releases me I'm headed to Texas for a week to visit my father in law, then if she is well enough my wife's aunt is taking us to California in the spring. I never been past Texas going west so I'm excited plus I never flown before. We been saving but this last trip in the hospital drained our funds. It is expensive to stay in a hospital for 3 weeks. We managed to get everyone something for Christmas in the end so it was worth being broke again.

12-20-08 07:47 PM
    Oh that suck! I hope you get the all-clear soon. We are planning a cali trip as well. Coming from Alaska it already is hella expensive-so when we travel it aint cheap!
    Good luck to you!

12-20-08 07:51 PM
    I get $$$$$$! And my brothers usually give me gift cards to american eagle, abercrombie, etc.
    12-20-08 08:42 PM
    Oh that suck! I hope you get the all-clear soon. We are planning a cali trip as well. Coming from Alaska it already is hella expensive-so when we travel it aint cheap!
    Good luck to you!

Yeah I have always wanted to go to California, now the only thing holding is my doctor release and my wife's aunt doctors gettin her well enough to fly, she won't tell us what's wrong just that she sick and takin all these meds and to pray for her.

12-22-08 02:39 AM

Let me add another question to this thread

What Would Jesus Buy ???

Think about it for a second

Merry Christmas to all !!!
    12-22-08 05:27 PM

Let me add another question to this thread

What Would Jesus Buy ???

Think about it for a second

Merry Christmas to all !!!
    Jesus is God so He wouldn't buy anything He just speaks and it appears.

12-23-08 08:41 AM
    I get money from everyone except my sister who insists on buying something. usually from victoria's secret so i'm ok with it.

My daughter is getting a Nintendo DS with a case and 4 games to add to the Wii, xbox 360 and leapfrog she already has. She's also gettiing leapfrog games. a bunch of high school musical and hannah montana stuff and assorted cheetah girls things..

My nephew is getting a trip to Europe for xmas (so jealous) so he gets to spend new years in Paris with his girlfriend.

Everyone else is getting little things.
    12-23-08 09:03 AM
    I got my little sister these cute Maroon Uggs, a Juicy Couture Bag, and a BB Pearl.
    12-23-08 11:07 AM
    I got my little sister these cute Maroon Uggs, a Juicy Couture Bag, and a BB Pearl.
    That's really nice gettin your sister a BB for Christmas. Are you gonna help her on the bill as well?
    I added a line for my little Bro 4 years ago for his birthday present and got him a kyocera KX 13 and helped him on the bill until he got a full time job last year. My brother has carried the same phone for a year and a half now, the first phone he got he carried for 2years 3 months until the battery just wouldn't hold charge for more than an hour and the buttons started falling off. My brother takes serious care of anything electronic.
    Last year I got my Bro an auto graphed copy of a new book by his favorite arthor, this year I got him some manga, that's Japanese comics for you who don't know, he been lookin for. I was in the biggest bookstore in Jackson so I looked at manga for my little Bro.

Last edited by luvitlo; 12-23-08 at 03:48 PM.
    12-23-08 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD