I have the Bold and my girl has the G1 and my 19 month old boy loves the G1. Primary cause I try not to use my phone in front of him. Once he sees it he'll go for any electronics.
    But the G1 does have a cool app called the toddler lock which pretty much locks the phone and all u see and hear is nice kiddy sounds colors and shapes and it let's the kid draw on the screen.
    He also seems to like the sliding screen which reveals the keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 01:51 PM
    My 2 year old likes my pearl and I have her my old white pearl as a play phone. I wish they had a app for her to play with but I think she just likes the lights.

06-20-09 02:22 PM
    My 11 month old has an "Elmo Says Your Name" phone... that's her favorite, but I will allow her to play with the wife's LG Dare on occasion. My Storm is off limits however...
    06-20-09 02:25 PM
    sweet thread
    06-20-09 02:30 PM
    my niece likes a old moto razr..

that is now hers .. of course she has no service on it but still shes only 3
    06-20-09 03:09 PM
    When my wife upgraded her phone to a Curve, she gave her old Env2 to our son. The phone does not work, but he can still type, take pictures and listen to music.
    06-20-09 05:18 PM
    I don't have a kid. If I did, his favorite phone would be the home phone until he was old enough to be trusted with a cell phone. Call me crazy, its just how I was raised.
    BTW, I turned out pretty well, I think.
    06-20-09 05:53 PM
    My daughter has an iphone, but its time to upgrade, so she's telling her dad she wants a Curve.
    06-21-09 08:18 AM
    My kids like to play with my old pearl they also play with a few random prepaid one's

How ever I'd say their favorite is the Samsung-T819 that they both have.

06-21-09 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD