I love the fall best. Lived in Tucson, Az for over 20 years growing up and everything looked the same all year round. I love when everything turns colors.
    09-01-09 01:21 AM
    winter in california
    fall in chicago
    spring in texas
    09-01-09 01:24 AM
    Winter in Canada. Bad weather = day off work/day of snowboarding
    09-01-09 01:29 AM
    Autumn. The foliage in New England is worth the price of admission.
    09-01-09 02:16 PM
    big fan of Fall/Autumn as well. It's great living here in upstate NY right on Lake Ontario
    09-01-09 02:18 PM
    Summer, summer, summer. I love the heat. I can take a shower in the morning
    and don't have to worry about getting sick with cold air hitting my face as
    soon as I step outside.

Although if I lived on the East Coast I don't think summer would be my favorite.
    09-01-09 02:18 PM
    Football, there is no other season....
    09-01-09 02:21 PM
    winter or a cool autumn- i cannot stand hot weather.
    09-01-09 02:47 PM
    The fall! I LOVE IT!
    09-01-09 02:53 PM
    Fall! Phillies in the Playoffs, and the other 3 sports starting. Good weather, not too hot, not too cold. Beautiful autumn leaves. HALLOWEEN!
    09-01-09 03:02 PM
    I love basketball season haha

in all honesty I have to say winter. I love the cold over the heat. Plus all the holidays means break from school and time with my beloved family and gooood food mmm
    09-01-09 03:05 PM
    *Sigh* It's the fall. Something Florida never gets

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 06:32 PM
    Tourist season. Around these parts there's no bag limit either, take as many as you like. .

Summer is probably my favorite.

Love the fall colors and all that, but hate that it signals another year starting to wind down without much personally to show for it.

Winter and driving in snow is fun, but not overly fond of cold weather and removing snow from my driveway.

09-01-09 08:06 PM
    I am in NY. So I think we are blessed to have the 4 seasons (maybe to the extreme at times).

I love Fall, the crisp air in the mornings and the brilliant colors.

Winter is my favorite. Nothing better than after it snows a bunch and everything is silent. Then strapping on my skiis and swishing down fresh powder.

Spring is nice, with the feeling of new life popping up around me. The nights get longer and my energy level increases.

Summer just sucks the big one in NY. It is humid, everyone gets really tan, but me (damn the Irish skin), and you take shower in the morning, only to feel like you smell like a pig by the time you get to work. And we won't even get started with the mosquitos the size of bats.
    09-01-09 08:53 PM
    I'm going to speak my piece:
    1st I am a fan of all the seasons each 1 has something good about it. The winter is my least favorite holiday, not a fan of snow because I have a RWD car and a motorcycle, I do like the fact of finding warmth in the heat and all the lovely sweaters I get to wear. Spring sucks for me cause its always rainy, its allergy season, and the snow melts leaving the roads wet, but you do know summer is right around the corner. Summer is my fave, I like heat. Too much/humid is killer though. Fall I like the crisp cool air its a bite of cooler air w/o being 2 much. Then winter is right around the corner.

09-01-09 09:06 PM
    Spring. When I lived in Florida it was tourist season too. Here near St Louis you look forward to winter ending and getting warm. BTW we will see if the National Weather Service is better than Farmers Almanac now. NWS says mild winter coming, Farmers Almanac says cold cold and more cold.

*DING DING* Let the games begin...
    09-01-09 10:13 PM
    I'd like fall and spring more but they destroy me via allergies. I can't stand the heat so I guess I'll just have to live with the snow and say winter is my favorite up here in central NY.
    09-02-09 06:16 AM
    Duck Season, FIRE!
    09-02-09 11:10 AM
    Well I was born in September so I like the fall the most. I love how its chilly but not too cold. I like wearing jackets and sweaters. Spring would be next cause its not as hot. Then summer.

09-02-09 11:51 AM
    Duck Season, FIRE!
    WRABBIT Season!
    09-02-09 12:18 PM
    Well I was born in September so I like the fall the most. I love how its chilly but not too cold. I like wearing jackets and sweaters. Spring would be next cause its not as hot. Then summer but I can't stand the days where its too hot.

09-02-09 12:19 PM
    Snipe season......

ok, spring. Take the top down and hit the beach....
    09-02-09 12:24 PM
    My favorite season is the fall, but not so much for weather-related reasons. I like the fall because it's right before the holidays, and it's a time to reflect on the year and to start thinking about plans for the next year.
    09-02-09 12:36 PM
    Late Spring/Early Summer for me...not too hot yet and the rain is usually gone (what little we get here in Southern CA)
    09-02-09 12:40 PM
    WRABBIT Season!
    I did not think that would work.

Thank you PK, you made my day.
    09-02-09 01:21 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD