im at work enjoying a blue monster.
    I looove Monster Energy, but WTF is up with the blue, mate! Go Green or go home... Blue is Lo-Carb (I will drink any Monster except Blue, unless the Blue one is FREE!)

grab the keg, the bottle openers, the ball, & the red cups.. it's on! i love a worthy opponent, hahah..

ahhhh, i gotta find that zillion year old picture of me doing a keg stand in my prom dress - classy, i know, lol.
    That entire post is great mzshey That pic sounds classic!
    08-08-08 12:26 PM
    Weee, I left the office!
    jealous? its understable, hahah

Yeaaah, that pic is a classic. I have a copy & so does my father, lol. Think nice hair, makeup, the whole nine.. & then turn it upside down on top of a keg. My bestfriend held my dress so I wouldn't flash anyone - that's love.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mzshey2x; 08-08-08 at 12:46 PM.
    08-08-08 12:41 PM
    grab the keg, the bottle openers, the ball, & the red cups.. it's on! i love a worthy opponent, hahah..

ahhhh, i gotta find that zillion year old picture of me doing a keg stand in my prom dress - classy, i know, lol.
    I'm always up for a challenge, I'll get the necessities- bring it on!! haha

LOL, I'd love to see that picture. Haha very classy, don't worry I know a few people who have done similar things after prom haha
    08-08-08 12:41 PM
    Weee, I'm left

Yeaaah, that pic is a classic. I have a copy & so does my father, lol. Think nice hair, makeup, the whole nine.. & then turn it upside down on top of a keg. My bestfriend held my dress so I wouldn't flash anyone - that's love.

Pic sounds great but bring on the competition. Who is all in
    08-08-08 12:45 PM
    Pic sounds great but bring on the competition. Who is all in
    I'm in!!!!
    08-08-08 12:57 PM
    I'm in!!!!
    Bring in on
    08-08-08 01:07 PM
    Weee, I left the office!
    jealous? its understable, hahah

A very loving friend, but it spoils the fun for the rest of the party

Now, what would you rather have happen? Your friend love you and hold your dress... or not hold your dress and have the rest of the onlookers love you even more?!

That is what I thought... hahahaha
    08-08-08 01:13 PM
    Weee, I left the office!
    jealous?
    As a matter of fact yes..... 2 1/2 hours left for me

BMC- That's hilarious haha
    08-08-08 01:37 PM
    A very loving friend, but it spoils the fun for the rest of the party

Now, what would you rather have happen? Your friend love you and hold your dress... or not hold your dress and have the rest of the onlookers love you even more?!

That is what I thought... hahahaha
    hahaha, if I had drank the entire keg.. maybe they would've gotten the free show.. wait, nah my friend would've been walking around charging $5!
    08-08-08 01:43 PM
    hahaha, if I had drank the entire keg.. maybe they would've gotten the free show.. wait, nah my friend would've been walking around charging $5!
    Haha then your friend would have been making a profit !!
    08-08-08 01:45 PM
    I got my $5 ready
    08-08-08 01:47 PM
    Have Fun Just Don't Drink and Drive! I got LUCKY!
    Attachment 3420
    08-08-08 01:47 PM
    Haha then your friend would have been making a profit !!
    it's 70% for me, 30% for her LOL
    08-08-08 02:02 PM
    Dr. pepper.... (yawwnsss)
    08-08-08 02:11 PM
    it's 70% for me, 30% for her LOL
    LOL so you get all the glory and the money, while your friend has to hold you and your dress up ?????? That just doesn't seem fair
    08-08-08 02:12 PM
    Have Fun Just Don't Drink and Drive! I got LUCKY!
    WOW... Glad you're ok. How did that happen ?
    08-08-08 02:13 PM
    pltaylor!! Is that seriously your car?!
    08-08-08 02:21 PM
    LOL so you get all the glory and the money, while your friend has to hold you and your dress up ?????? That just doesn't seem fair
    it's a harsh world ain't it?
    08-08-08 02:24 PM
    08-08-08 02:26 PM
    I actually like a drink that I came up with one night when I was a little *tipsy*...

This is how the story goes. We partied our a$$es off and came back to my buddies apartment. Of course, we ordered pizzas and are playing XBox 360 *duh*

I go and grab a Vault soda out of the fridge and then grab the handle of Smirnoff. Take a nice gulp or two and then top off the can with some vodka... then, in the middle of playing 360, I look down at the can and it reads "Drinks Like a Soda... Kicks Like an Energy Drink"

I turned to my friend and say, "F*ck that, this thing Drinks Like a Soda... Kicks Like a Mother F*ckin' Chuck Norris"...

Ever since then, I call a Vault with vodka a 'Chuck'
    08-08-08 02:29 PM
    WOW... Glad you're ok. How did that happen ?
    I was Drunk! This car is very light fiberglass with powerful v8 engine. Speed and alcohol don't mix. I lost control took out a phone pole and a tree. It caught fire.
    I walked away with out a scratch! (seatbelt and Divine intervention!) Haven't had a drink in two years! this is what it looked like before....Attachment 3421
    08-08-08 02:30 PM
    Yes it is harsh cause we still have seen the pic
    08-08-08 02:35 PM
    Sex w/ Jennifer - what an interesting name!

Hahah, I still have to find it.. it's been a long time!
    08-08-08 02:36 PM
    Yes it is
    08-08-08 02:37 PM
    I was Drunk! This car is very light fiberglass with powerful v8 engine. Speed and alcohol don't mix. I lost control took out a phone pole and a tree. It caught fire.
    I walked away with out a scratch! (seatbelt and Divine intervention!) Haven't had a drink in two years!
    Wow that is incredible, you were very lucky! Good for you on the no drinks!
    08-08-08 02:43 PM
175 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD