mzshey you can hits da beer bong awesome
    lol, i'm decent at it.. i was better in college, lol obviously.. but flip cup is my gamee hah..

long weekend for meee.. heading to LA for work on Monday
    08-08-08 08:39 AM
    lol, i'm decent at it.. i was better in college, lol obviously.. but flip cup is my gamee hah..

long weekend for meee.. heading to LA for work on Monday
    I feel you on the long weekend but a couple shots on the plane ride will do you good
    08-08-08 08:41 AM
    Strawberry Kool-Aid
    08-08-08 08:47 AM
    I always have a cocktail before a long plane ride.. NY to LA is a loooong nap!

Strawberry Kool-Aid
    ooh, yummy
    08-08-08 08:51 AM
    I hate long flights. They should create an all you can drink ticket for them
    08-08-08 08:58 AM
    Considering most people have a full-time job... they probably are not drinking that late into the night on a Thursday

Beer Pong is classic! I think the real question should be "What is your longest Beer Pong Streak in one night?!"
    Heh, I have a full time job too, but I wound up getting an early start to the weekend ... so now I'm sitting here at my desk with my Gatorade trying to clear the cobwebs. We'll usually go out on Thursdays just for a drink or two to get out of the house for a little bit, but we ran into some friends last night and one thing led to another.

And I went 4-0 last night.
    08-08-08 09:09 AM
    I recently had to go to a BBQ at my boss' country house & I ended up playing Beer Pong with his son who's still in college - he rocked me & then my boss came up & told me he learned from the best. I told him I didn't think they had Beer Pong in the Middle Ages, lol.

I kicked his a$$ in flip cup though :-p
    08-08-08 09:27 AM
    I recently had to go to a BBQ at my boss' country house & I ended up playing Beer Pong with his son who's still in college - he rocked me & then my boss came up & told me he learned from the best. I told him I didn't think they had Beer Pong in the Middle Ages, lol.

I kicked his a$$ in flip cup though :-p
    Come on your suppose to show those young punks how to do the thing
    08-08-08 09:39 AM
    Hah, I know, I know.. he had the advantage though! He was in college - those are when Beer Pong players are in their prime!
    08-08-08 09:41 AM
    Come on you gotta practice up and take him out lol
    08-08-08 09:42 AM
    I'm at my office so for now its Coffee and water. As for tonight its a toss up between Vodka, Jack and Coke, or Bud Light. And to add to the beer pong win streak, at a party back in college I went 11-0 one night....ended up being a very long/ intoxicated night. TGIF!!!!
    08-08-08 09:47 AM
    I'm at my office so for now its Coffee and water. As for tonight its a toss up between Vodka, Jack and Coke, or Bud Light. And to add to the beer pong win streak, at a party back in college I went 11-0 one night....ended up being a very long/ intoxicated night. TGIF!!!!
    11-0?!?!? I'll drink to you for that one.. lol, ahhh those sweet college years.

Beer Pong I've gone 4-0 but Flip Cup I went 9-0, I miss college, hah!

Tonight I'm getting together with Johnny Black - he's the love of my life.. lol
    08-08-08 09:49 AM
    you hit 11 in one nite. thats what i'm talking about
    08-08-08 09:49 AM
    in todays world...............

Thursday is the new Friday.

Blue Point Toasted Lager....
    the brewery is a half mile down the road from me.
    08-08-08 09:51 AM
    in todays world...............

Thursday is the new Friday.

Blue Point Toasted Lager....
    the brewery is a half mile down the road from me.
    Thursday is the new Friday
    08-08-08 09:52 AM
    ...And to add to the beer pong win streak, at a party back in college I went 11-0 one night....ended up being a very long/ intoxicated night. TGIF!!!!
    Impressive, very impressive

Many of you will probably not believe this... but a buddy of mine and I went 13-0 about 2 months back

Downed a couple of BudLights and a shot... got the buzz going... got on the table and went 13-0. We literally had to throw the last game so we could leave the party, grab some food and pass out (in that order). haha

That is, by far, the best streak I have ever had!
    08-08-08 10:01 AM

Many of you will probably not believe this... but a buddy of mine and I went 13-0 about 2 months back

Downed a couple of BudLights and a shot... got the buzz going... got on the table and went 13-0. We literally had to throw the last game so we could leave the party, grab some food and pass out (in that order). haha

Nice! It's awesome when you get to a house party where everyone is too lit up or low skill to really compete.

Tonight, it's going to be Coors Light and Red Bulls & Stoli for me. Hoo-ah.
    08-08-08 10:04 AM

13-0 is the best streak i've heard of in awhile
    08-08-08 10:05 AM
    Starbucks..
    08-08-08 10:06 AM
    Well the weekend has started for me baby, downed a few Heinekins before leaving work, JD's going to be rocking tonight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-0?!?!? I'll drink to you for that one.. lol, ahhh those sweet college years.

Beer Pong I've gone 4-0 but Flip Cup I went 9-0, I miss college, hah!

Tonight I'm getting together with Johnny Black - he's the love of my life.. lol
    Haha Thanks, I miss those years myself, it was nice to have every Friday off and not have to get up until 12 to go to class. I applaud the 9-0 in flip cup, I am god awful at flip cup, I always flip the cup too hard and it spins 360 and lands on the floor haha! Love Johnny black, you gotta try green and blue label if you haven't arleady.
    you hit 11 in one nite. thats what i'm talking about
    Thanks RK- unfortunately i havent been able to replicate that streak again!

Hey Jux, saw your post about red bull and stoli- Try Ciroc vodka and redbull if they have it where you are. Ciroc is smoother and alittle more potent than stoli.
    08-08-08 10:10 AM
    Nice! It's awesome when you get to a house party where everyone is too lit up or low skill to really compete.

Tonight, it's going to be Coors Light and Red Bulls & Stoli for me. Hoo-ah.
    I guess if you wanna look at it that way...

I do not really think they were 'blazed' or 'low-skill' to say the least, but if that is how you view my streak... then so be it. lol no harm, no foul

The party was enormous and it was early in the night when we started playing (about 9 or 10)... so I do not think everyone was that gone

Either way, I am rocking some "Flip Cup Hero" boxers right now, and that is another one of my favorite drinking "games". Gotta say, my friends and I make a fairly bada$$ team in flip cup as well. After playing 20 games of flip cup straight, my good friend and I averages 2 flips per round! I do not know how I do it, but I have a special touch or something.

All good fun... and that is why I am looking forward to this Fall Semester starting back up!
    08-08-08 10:12 AM

Thats an amazing streak man !! I definitely need a buzz going before I start playing. I love partys like that, after awhile everyone is watching you guys dominate the table, oh the pressure!
    08-08-08 10:18 AM
    Thats an amazing streak man !! I definitely need a buzz going before I start playing. I love partys like that, after awhile everyone is watching you guys dominate the table, oh the pressure!
    Yeah, exactly... and honestly, my best streaks other than this night are all about 6 game runs

I mean, it really helps when you are bringing it back on the first toss and then you continually make cups! I know for a fact that we very rarely missed a complete round that night... meaning that either my partner or I would make a cup every round. Near the end, it got a little sketchy (as the cups got blurrier and blurrier and harder to focus on)...

I know for a fact I will never be able to top or beat my 13 game night!
    08-08-08 10:22 AM
175 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD