I'm leaving tomorrow night for NorCal. I'm super excited!

What are y'all up to?
    11-25-08 01:14 AM
    Have a safe trip. My family is coming in for the holidays. So casa buddyl is going to be a bit crowded but I'm happy as it literally means "I'm going to Disneyland"!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 01:18 AM
    Smoking a Turkey breast and a Ham Wednesday night, helping the women bake pies. ( yeah I bake, so what wanna fight about it? ) Then waking up early to sit on my buns and watch FOOTBALL!! Then gorge myself about 2.. and probably fall asleep on the walk to my bed/couch which ever is closer...
    11-25-08 01:28 AM
    Thanksgiving is great. Evertbody gets together with their family and friends. We all usually eat too much. . The historical football game that follows dinner is pitiful. Lol. Everybody is too full to be an athlete. I'm very thankful to be with my family this year. I spent a lot of holidays away from home in the past.

11-25-08 01:34 AM
    I am spending the day at starbucks at the **** crack of dawn then going to eat at my aunts house.
    11-25-08 02:08 AM
    eating & watching football with my family hope you all have a good one!
    11-25-08 02:34 AM
    Not a Canadian Holiday, ours is in October, But me and my buddies have been getting together every US Thanksgiving for 15 years now. Take the day off work, watch game 1 then full turkey Dinner... At noonish, and then Game 2.
    Always a blast and I always sleep like a baby afterwards... I've learned to book off on Friday, because if I try to work... Well I can't really do much, too hungover and sleepy

11-25-08 02:42 AM
    I'm 3,000 miles from my family so I really have no clue. No plans yet really.
    11-25-08 02:45 AM
    Not a Canadian Holiday, ours is in October, But me and my buddies have been getting together every US Thanksgiving for 15 years now. Take the day off work, watch game 1 then full turkey Dinner... At noonish, and then Game 2.
    Always a blast and I always sleep like a baby afterwards... I've learned to book off on Friday, because if I try to work... Well I can't really do much, too hungover and sleepy

That's very cool. I might have to adopt some foreign holidays, myself. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

11-25-08 02:49 AM
    I miss my family...we'd always have Korean/Japanese food along with a huge turkey and its friends. I'm drooling, lol.

That's very cool. I might have to adopt some foreign holidays, myself. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

11-25-08 03:00 AM
    Calling into my sister's house and say I'm sick. And enjoy a nice 4 day weekend. And relax!

11-25-08 07:10 AM
    I am working, Cate.
    11-25-08 09:38 AM
    Going to my SIL's. There will be about 10 people. A far cry from the dinners at my MIL's with about 35 people.
    11-25-08 10:19 AM
    Going to help and give to those who are more unfortunate than myself. Buying several turkeys for the homeless and serving food at a couple shelters.

After that, having a dinner at my parents house.

11-25-08 10:46 AM
    I'm leaving tomorrow night for NorCal. I'm super excited!

What are y'all up to?
    Hey, while you're there stop and see my family for me

I'm driving 2 hours tomorrow with 2 cats. Anyone who's ever had a cat in the car knows how tense it can be. However, one of my cats LOVES riding in the car so he'll he fine. My other one just cries the whole time. So I'll put him in the front seat. Once I get there I don't know what I'm going to do. I plan on seeing friends and hanging out with my family. Then I get to make the trek back on Sunday. Good times!
    Last edited by Blue_Snowflakes; 11-25-08 at 11:45 AM.
    11-25-08 11:43 AM
    What am I doing for thanksgiving.....

Yer muther..

11-25-08 11:45 AM

Yer muther..

Because that's an appropriate answer. Not.
    11-25-08 03:45 PM
    Hanging out with the family and cooking Fried Turkey, Duck, rack of lamb, ham, standing rib roast - and a salmon appitizer, oh and Mac & cheese- I think there some other vegetables on the menu somewhere but they can bring those if they want them
    11-25-08 04:01 PM
    Because that's an appropriate answer. Not.
    It is to me...his moms hot...
    11-25-08 04:20 PM
    All I want is a giant plate of turkey and cranberry sauce with a pumpkin pie all to myself. So many calories but...I can do it once a year

11-25-08 04:42 PM
    Spending Thanksgiving day with my family, luckily only 45 minutes away, and the day after working, and having a Thanksgiving party with some really good friends after work.

11-25-08 05:24 PM
    Im working...someones gotta put out the turkey fryer fires
    11-25-08 05:42 PM
    Oh Thanksgiving, Ill be at aunts house with 20 other people, kids, cousins, and neighbors. I don't like turkey
    11-25-08 06:50 PM
    Going to my Aunt and Uncle's house and gonna hang out with my cousins who are cool as **** and drink some beers, play some cards and eat up...
    11-25-08 06:52 PM

Yer muther..

I see where the need for the "Do you hate me thread" comes from.
    11-25-08 08:58 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD