I don't know if a lot of people watch this show, but i was watching South Park the other night and the internet went out in south park so all the characters packed up and moved in search of internet but there was none anywhere! it was so funny. the news people couldn't even deliver the news because they probably relied on the net + email to get their news info. it was crazy but it also made me think. also there was a blackberry shoutout! someone said check your blackberry to find out why there's no internet and another character said "THERE'S NO INTERNET TO SEE WHY THERE'S NO INTERNET!!!" lol it was hilarious.

so my question is what would you do without the internet?
    04-20-08 01:37 PM
    I would lose contact with most of my best friends, because I could never possibly be on the phone enough to keep up with everything.
    04-20-08 01:40 PM
    lol me too...i have friends in the military. plus my blackberry wouldn't be nearly as sweet. NO PUSH EMAIL. no mobile sites...i would LOSE IT!!

*spoiled blackberry owner*
    04-20-08 01:45 PM
    I have a son in the Marines, and my brother and sister are out of state, so I absolutely rely on Email, text, and blogging.
    04-20-08 01:47 PM
    I would be lost. I think we have all come to depend on technology a lot.
    Just a couple years ago kids still went to the library to do research. Now we have access to it all at our fingertips.
    And how many people actually use snail mail anymore?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-08 01:56 PM
    lol exactly. i use "snail mail" to pay bills because i don't trust online banking just yet. but thats about it.
    04-20-08 01:58 PM
    Besides for school and work I can't remember the last time I ever wrote a letter or anything of tht personal nature.

04-20-08 02:05 PM
    keep hittin refresh until it starts workin again
    04-20-08 02:11 PM
    you would :]

i'd cry, maybe journal... who knows.

lol
    04-20-08 02:22 PM

AHahahahahaha!
    04-20-08 02:23 PM
    I don't think I use snail mail for anything anymore. Friends are phone, text, I'm and email. Bills are all paid online. I hate checking our snail mailbox cause it's all trash. I'd have to change everything I do if there wasn't the net.

Plus at work, our two other branches wouldn't be able to operate on our network. Wow it's amazing to stop and think about all the net does these days

04-20-08 02:23 PM
    I'd finish this stack of books on my nightstand.
    04-20-08 02:24 PM
    I would pull my eyebrows out!!!
    04-21-08 01:15 AM
    1. Sleep
    2. Actually talk on the phone
    3. Do more around the house

Besides sleeping it's working for me!! LOL

04-21-08 01:40 AM
    Lol I think I seriously would keep hittin refresh and then check the wires over and over lol.
    Once I figure out its not comin back after couple weeks lol. I'd probably rely on my tivo or I'm a doodle king lol

04-21-08 02:55 AM
    Damn, I don't know. I'd go nuts at first but after a while I'd cope. Lol! However, it'd give me more time to exercise, sleep, play Wii, etc.

04-21-08 04:25 AM
    I'd bring back Morse Code...
    04-21-08 11:46 AM
    Wow, no more bittorrents or free music!

No more Chordie.com!!
    No more Crackberry.com!!

I'd be one sadpanda...

Dm
    04-21-08 03:45 PM
    Hmm.. I think I'd cry.. But it wouldn't really matter because no one would know~! *so cut off from the world*

04-21-08 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD