Would you rather eat 1 baby alive to save 100000 or kill 1000 with a hammer to save a 1000000?

disclaimer - i in no way endorse the eating or hammering to death of babys on any scale unless there is a zombie apocalypse and the babys are all zombies and stuff.......if that happens then grab your hammers
    07-11-11 06:24 PM
    Neither. I don't get to choose the choices others make, only the choices I make. I would never cause an innocent person pain to prevent the guilty from doing so; if I did, how would I be any better than they?
    That being said, I will mock the ignorant for asking asinine questions jk
    Now you got me thinking about killing zombies which always gives me awesome dreams
    Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 07-12-11 at 01:54 AM.
    07-12-11 01:49 AM
    Can I take some of whatever the OP is on, before I make my choice?
    pixel8rberry likes this.
    07-12-11 05:20 AM
    Ill eat your babys and stomp on your f'n testicles so you can feel my pain! I think iron mike made the decision for us

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-11 03:07 PM
    Can I take some of whatever the OP is on, before I make my choice?
    You can, but you'll need to take it every weekend for the rest of your life or you'll get all shaky.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-13-11 12:54 AM
    How old are the babies? If they're like 2 years old than they'd put up a fight. If they had weapons too than they could overwhelm you. A thousand babies with knives and rocks, that could be more difficult than it seems. Especially if they're coordinated and have special combat training. If they wore body armor with embedded spikes than you could cut your hands and arms while beating them with your hammer. They'll just keep attacking relentlessly because they're high on meth and mushrooms. While you're beating them with your hammer, their spiked armor will maim your arms and hands. They'll run into the back of your legs with their spikes and stab at your achilles heel. It would be like a praying mantis verse ants.
    07-13-11 10:07 PM
    i'd definitely need some salt. and some bacon on the side. can i have side dishes? because i could also go for some nice crispy fries too with mayo to dip them in. i like the thick cut fries not the skinny kind. speaking of skinny....why would anyone wear skinny jeans? do they really make you skinny? if so i see some people in wal-mart wearing them who should for sure go get a refund. you can find anything in wal-mart too. even ish you're not looking for. i went in there to buy an inner tube to go in my bike and came out with ice trays. i have an ice maker. i don't know why i bought ice trays. maybe i can make popsicles? i like cherry. orange flavor is probably my all time second favorite flavor. did you know that your sense of smell greatly influences a foods flavor? funny how your smelling can affect your tastebuds. i don't really have any friends that i call buds. i call them friends..........
    Last edited by HIGHJAKKER; 07-18-11 at 09:43 AM.
    07-13-11 10:28 PM
    Sadly the only post on here that makes any sense is highjackers, right above mine. The rest are screaming for little white jackets and daily doses of lithium.

highjakker likes this.
    07-16-11 11:48 AM
    Mmmmm, lithium...

07-16-11 11:50 AM
    I was pleading, begging even. Screaming's for girls.
    07-16-11 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD