I would do the following:

1. Write more articles about legacy BlackBerry OS and devices
    2. Hire more writers who personally love the BlackBerry

I find the majority of articles are BB10, and hardly anything lately covering topics on the older BBOS7 devices. Yes, understandable that the majority should be BB10, but I would include some more articles showing the support and interest in the older devices is still alive and well. It makes people who own the legacy devices (millions of us), feel a little alienated.

Secondly, I would hire more writers who love and use the BlackBerry platform. Should be people who aren't interested in voicing their opinions about why they think Android or iPhone would be more sufficient. I don't care about that, and would visit another site if it ever got to the point that I wanted to hear about that sort of thing.

What would you guys do?
    06-18-14 03:02 PM
    00stryder likes this.
    06-19-14 01:22 PM
    I personally think theyre doing a wonderful job. Nothing I would do differently than whats already being done!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone
    06-20-14 04:59 AM
    I personally think theyre doing a wonderful job. Nothing I would do differently than whats already being done!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone
    Can blame the Bla1ze for too much recently... ;-)

Pasted via CB chen
    00stryder likes this.
    06-21-14 09:11 PM
    I couldn't run it any better.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    06-21-14 09:16 PM
    Give away more free stuff, post more cat videos.

Seems to be a winning formula for the internets.

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia and middbrew like this.
    06-21-14 09:21 PM
    I'd change the color scheme and make it an exclusive yacht club. Only BlackBerry users. :P

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 09:28 PM
    I would do the following:

Secondly, I would hire more writers who love and use the BlackBerry platform. Should be people who aren't interested in voicing their opinions about why they think Android or iPhone would be more sufficient. I don't care about that, and would visit another site if it ever got to the point that I wanted to hear about that sort of thing.

What would you guys do?
    You will NEVER be able to have a website of a platform without commenting on other platforms or making comparisons, be it in favour or against the one you like.

That's kind of what set BlackBerry in the position they're now, thinking about BlackBerry only.

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think Crackberry needs much revamping or to do something necessarily different, but it does need more content that makes users comment on it. Kind of like Jubei's editorials and like the one Chris Umi~ posted.

They made pretty good polemic and that's good, but I also think the mods should ban people that only troll, and also, to FAN BOYS, they do more bad than they do good, they just start to bash everyone who says something negative about BlackBerry and start calling them "isheeps", I think that's trolling or just being ignorant, there are a lot of people like that that just act like children or phonephobics (made up word, I know).

Those are the people that shouldn't be here for a better environment and discussions that actually lead somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    DGreen02 likes this.
    06-21-14 09:32 PM
    if I ran Crackberry.com, I'd fire you and hire the guys from crackberry.com back again

Posted via CB10 & my killer BlackBerry Z30
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    06-21-14 10:12 PM
    Fix up CB10 forums because there's still no receiving and sending messages which sucks.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    06-21-14 10:23 PM
    Open up the CB10 code repo, then quit.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 10:29 PM
    give myself a native dark theme on the forum.

had to find one through Stylish.........................

disappointed.

update the CB10 app more often
    06-21-14 10:41 PM
    Fix up CB10 forums because there's still no receiving and sending messages which sucks.

I've noticed that you don't have your BBM Pin in you signature anymore. Too many creepy bbm spams and request?
    06-21-14 10:47 PM
    I've noticed that you don't have your BBM Pin in you signature anymore. Too many creepy bbm spams and request?
    My BBM PIN is along side my iPhone's signature.
    But it's not creepy people. It's just that I get so many messages and requests that it's hard to remember who's who, and hard to properly reply to everyone.

06-21-14 11:31 PM
    Close all threads like this one.
    06-22-14 12:01 AM
    Comment on the "last post win "thread then close it. Heeh heeh

Posted via CB10
    howarmat likes this.
    06-22-14 12:40 AM
    Give all members the Passport with it comes out.
    06-22-14 11:48 AM
    Add Subtitle in mutli languages included English on videos.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 11:51 AM
    I'd do what someone else also alluded to in another post not long ago. I'd remember why I started Crackberry in the first place and what I dreamed it might become someday and go back to that and stick with it. That's what's made this site great...that and the many community members. Not biased articles saying competing platforms are better regardless of BlackBerry's strengths or weaknesses. And if I wanted to read a review of an android game, I'd hop over to Android Central not expecting to see it on CrackBerry.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.2.1.3175
    bbdodgersdude and DGreen02 like this.
    06-22-14 05:16 PM
    Let go the mods for closing threads for no reason because someone said they were having problems with their BlackBerry and move on! Looking at you usman___... Just kidding . I would also posts all the issues people are having with their BlackBerry devices. So BlackBerry could see it and just maybe just maybe they could fix it. Also would Give away a free BlackBerry z30. And BlackBerry passport every month.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 12:22 AM
    Post absolutely nothing on the homepage of CB

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 02:32 AM