i know all the people and celebs are using it , its so populer as facebook

but still i cant understand it , i signed up already and donno what to do then

can anyone explain to me more about it , what is it about and for what w can use it

thank u in advance
    03-20-11 07:10 PM
    i know all the people and celebs are using it , its so populer as facebook

but still i cant understand it , i signed up already and donno what to do then

can anyone explain to me more about it , what is it about and for what w can use it
    It's a way to let people know everything your are doing every second of the day, or get updates on info you actually want without having to go to websites constantly to get said info. I personally use it for the latter.
    dare4more likes this.
    03-20-11 07:55 PM
    It's micro blogging, like your FB status updates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    dare4more likes this.
    03-20-11 08:10 PM
    It's a bit like the CB radio fad from the 70's. It will explode your brain if you're not careful with it.
    dare4more likes this.
    03-20-11 08:33 PM
    Its a tool used to find out every detail of somebody's life, or to detail yours to your followers. It can also be used as a marketing/advertising tool ;D
    dare4more likes this.
    03-20-11 09:32 PM
    twit tweet twitter twit twit tweeter twet twit twitter. tweet tweeter twit. twitter twit tweet tweeter twet twit tweet tweet twit? tweet!!
    03-21-11 09:27 AM
    I like to follow businesses, restaurants, stores, brands etc. You can find out about sales, events, discounts, etc. But as far as tweeting about what I'm doing I don't think anyone really cares lol
    03-21-11 10:38 AM
    It's the best way ever to find out when somebody sneezes, thinks about something or breaks wind. Also handy for third world countries to let us know when the overthrows happen.
    03-21-11 12:02 PM
    I love twitter

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 09:16 AM
    Twitter is sharped edged sword from China, you gotta be careful with it
    03-27-11 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD