01-03-09 11:44 PM
66 123
tools
    everything that anybody could need or use in one device which makes it a must have for any person looking to move in the world of gadgets.
    03-21-08 08:00 AM
    I love being reachable at all times. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the nite and grab my phone which is about 2 feet from me, cuz I thought I heard the submarine sonar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-08 02:12 PM
    LOL

The fact that I can have "Everything" in that one little device turns me on! Its mobile satisfaction! No matter where you are you have it with you.

Chestnut brown hair in a ponytail....

Oh wait, you meant blackberry turn on, didn't you....

03-25-08 07:22 PM
    Actually I don't like blackberry's. I do however have a 7130e, I'd rather have something like the Verizon xv6700 or 6800. If the screen was bigger it would be alot better.
    03-25-08 07:44 PM
    :]

good vibrations!
    BUZZZZZZ
    03-26-08 04:32 AM
    Having access to my my gmail, yahoo, msn & groupwise e-mail accounts 24/7.
    03-26-08 05:03 AM
    Well, I have had my Pearl for alittle over a month up until last week or so I haven't had much time to enjoy it. I have finally found time to mess with it and needless to say I am impressed. I am sure it wont be long before I am having withdrawls.

Hence its nickname Crackberry..when I first heard that I was like whaaa? So, those that do crack I know what turns them on.

I work from home and I am a full time student. So, I am trying to approach this carefully. I cant just let it take over. I dont have someone watching or leaning over me monitoring what I do all day. I am self sufficient. LOL for now! I might become Berryficient. I havent experienced all the mystical talents yet waiting on memory upgrade to arrive. I like alot of the features and excited bout getting new ones.

What turns you on about your Crackberry? What is the addiction based on? What does it do for you?

Simplicity: The fact that I can respond to everyone from my supervisor to one of my martial arts students in half the time that it would take me to set up my laptop trying to find an area for a signal to send a response. My berry is on point and gets the job done efficiently.
    03-26-08 08:59 AM
    Being in touch with all my family and friends without having to keep up with a myspace page. Also my stereo bluetooth at the gym, which is where I'm about to head off too!
    03-26-08 09:05 AM
    having ppl ask me how is Eva (my berry) just feels good to know other ppl care about your berry
    03-26-08 07:41 PM
    it mite be the fact that it has anything and everyting that i ever needed/wanted and more but i think its the picture of the cowgirl in a truck as the background
    03-26-08 09:23 PM
    BUZZZZZZ
    lol.

seriously, the vibrate feature scares me. i just don't like the noise it makes when it's on a table or anywhere! lol
    03-27-08 12:39 AM
    What doesnt turn me on about it? LMAO Its the best thing ever. It replaces so much...and to a gearhead like me, thats sick. I leave my ipod, my digicam and laptop at home a lot, simply because i have this titanium slice of heaven. Only other thing i ever need to bring is my digital camcorder....I just wish the trackball was able to change colors like the pearl....oh well...I can deal with a whitish ball...lol

B
    03-27-08 12:11 PM
    hahaha seriously...everytime i read the title to this thread i think of something.....completely off topic....

but i love the way my bbery looks and feels and the access i have to everything.... it rocks my socks
    03-27-08 12:14 PM
    I love having the ability to look up anything at anytime !
    03-27-08 12:19 PM
    Dean,Please don't block me.
    K

04-01-08 09:03 PM
    I just can't get enough of everything being so readily available in one nice sleek package. And I can't get enough of this place either, that does nothing good for my addiction haha. I can't even type on my pc's keyboard correctly anymore because I'm not using my thumbs haha. I love being able to tweak almost everything about my phone. I rarely use my pc anymore but to use the DM and media manager.
    04-02-08 12:12 AM
    dam my bb is so damm attractive it has everything i like..
    04-02-08 12:51 AM
    BB form and function turns me on
    04-02-08 04:01 AM
    I have to go with cate ... The way my Pearl lights up brings much excitement!
    04-02-08 07:24 AM
    I have to go with cate ... The way my Pearl lights up brings much excitement!
    Yeah sure.....rub it in about ur pearl being able to change color :P

B
    04-05-08 06:47 PM
    oh my... i just bought a pearl, and already i want more!! i love the flashing led, the trackball, the screen, keyboard, bein able to customize my home screen, downloading things from my computer to my phone.... everything.... i just cant wait to figure out how to do more with it!! sometimes i kiss it
    05-04-08 12:57 AM
    All I can say is, my gutterberry does it all. What else can you ask for? From the moment it turns on.....
    08-15-08 12:41 PM
    i love the style of my curve. it's so sleek, so euro, so sexy! i'm always online, and reachable. everything about my curve turns me on.
    The exact same here. Shoot, if my battery's dead, i just sit there and stare at it and drool
    09-13-08 11:10 PM
    having ppl ask me how is Eva (my berry) just feels good to know other ppl care about your berry
    This is so sad and funny lol ! people as me how my Baby or children are and know theyre talking about my bb lol.Good thing im not the only one
    12-17-08 11:50 PM
    Even though I had it for only a couple hours yesterday, while I was in the store, strangers would come up to me and ask me questions about it. I would reply, "I'm new to this and I have no idea."

I like meeting new people that I can instantly start a coversation with.
    12-18-08 10:24 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD