How about get her a boyfriend that knows what she likes and has the balls to make his own decisions instead of asking a bunch of random people on the internet who have never met her what she wants for a gift?

I mean, if you're going to ask someone what she would like maybe talking to someone close to her would be more beneficial...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the great post!
    12-09-10 09:58 PM
    Lol, he does have a point tho. My wife wants wii fit, but that might not be a good thing to get your g/f.
    12-09-10 10:15 PM
    Lol, he does have a point tho. My wife wants wii fit, but that might not be a good thing to get your g/f.
    She has been talking about Wii Fit, so I thought that would be a good idea to get her that - but she just texted me before saying she went out and bought one for herself!
    12-09-10 10:28 PM
    That's FUNNY .... Zombie Post of the weeK?
    12-10-10 08:07 AM
    What is that supposed to mean?
    I personally used zombie post to mean a post that brought back a long dead thread - I don't think that's applicable here.

12-10-10 08:33 AM
    She has been talking about Wii Fit, so I thought that would be a good idea to get her that - but she just texted me before saying she went out and bought one for herself!
    then get her a couple of games to go with it. women love to accessorize.
    12-10-10 08:37 AM
    What is that supposed to mean?
    I personally used zombie post to mean a post that brought back a long dead thread - I don't think that's applicable here.

Never seen Zombieland? "Zombie kill of the week??".... "Close, but zombie kill of the week went to Ms. Knickerbacker"....
    Last edited by syb0rg; 12-10-10 at 09:04 AM.
    12-10-10 09:02 AM
    Regarding the Wii Fit.....it's good that she got it herself and not you. Sometimes the Wii Fit tells you that you are overweight or not fit for your age when in fact you may very well be. Better that she purchased herself and possibly gets that response from the game versus you purchasing the Wii Fit for her and her possibly getting that response to the game.

Translated out, if the Wii Fit tells her she is overweight, and you purchased it, that's the same thing to her as YOU telling her she is overweight.

LOL!
    12-10-10 10:28 AM
    Regarding the Wii Fit.....it's good that she got it herself and not you. Sometimes the Wii Fit tells you that you are overweight or not fit for your age when in fact you may very well be. Better that she purchased herself and possibly gets that response from the game versus you purchasing the Wii Fit for her and her possibly getting that response to the game.

Translated out, if the Wii Fit tells her she is overweight, and you purchased it, that's the same thing to her as YOU telling her she is overweight.

LOL!
    That's exactly why I would never buy a wii fit for a girlfriend.
    12-10-10 02:52 PM
    I bet a nice digital weight scale would make a fine gift.
    12-10-10 03:09 PM
    get her one of these....you'll be amazed at how long she'll shower
    12-10-10 03:46 PM
    A ride to the moon is always nice..... J/K
    12-10-10 10:26 PM
    I would get mine flowers.

12-11-10 09:01 AM
    You...... could...... get...... her...... ME!
    12-12-10 08:25 PM
    But you gals know exactly what we talk about, cause it's just 1 thing, and it's pretty much on our minds 24/7!
    LMAO
    12-13-10 07:10 PM
    Uh yeah, food. Duh.
    12-13-10 07:14 PM
    I'm still voting for jewelry.

My vote is for a charm bracelet. If you can't afford gold then sterling silver would still be really nice. I would go for a premade one with a theme and then add one or two charms that have some meaning. Charm bracelets are nice because they go with everything from shorts to dresses and a few special handpicked charms with meaning make it special from you to her.
    12-13-10 07:28 PM
    Maybe something sentimental? Then she can't pawn it if she dumps you
    12-13-10 10:37 PM
    I'm still voting for jewelry.....make it special from you to her.
    i'd go with a pearl necklace.
    12-14-10 10:33 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD