09-06-08 08:41 PM
68 123
tools
    Sloooooowwwwww drivers. It's the long pedal on the right. Push it down with your foot. Please.
    09-05-08 07:46 AM
    PPl who think because they have achieved a certain status in life that they are better than you. Things can happen to oneself and your whole life be changed in a flash.

People who constantly whine and never have a solution or think of a solution.

People who say they don't like something without even trying it.
    09-05-08 09:29 AM
    People who thinks they should always have the final say.
    09-05-08 12:40 PM
    PPl who think because they have achieved a certain status in life that they are better than you. Things can happen to oneself and your whole life be changed in a flash.
    Yup. That was what i was going to say. Ran into that today.
    09-05-08 02:10 PM
    People who come to this site and after being here for a while think that they are God's gift to berries. Please...get a life. You were once a newbie too.
    09-05-08 02:19 PM
    People who come to this site and after being here for a while think that they are God's gift to berries. Please...get a life. You were once a newbie too.
    Amen! (The 10 words thing also gets me mad too. )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 07:23 PM
    Commuters who leave sunflower seed shells on subway trains.. NASTY
    09-05-08 07:28 PM
    sisters that check out everything you do and decide to take the same job as you so have no time to breath away from the family
    09-05-08 07:44 PM
    Hunting a certain whitetail buck really hard, scouting doing everything to beat the deers noses getting pics of him on my trail camera setting my stand in just the right spot getting there way before daylight which its a long drive there, then to have some idiots riding through on their atvs right when I was about to stick an arrow in him!

09-05-08 07:52 PM
    Hunting a certain whitetail buck really hard, scouting doing everything to beat the deers noses getting pics of him on my trail camera setting my stand in just the right spot getting there way before daylight which its a long drive there, then to have some idiots riding through on their atvs right when I was about to stick an arrow in him!

Sorry, I am happy for the deer and ATVers in this one.

09-06-08 12:39 AM
    You want to know what pizzes me off??? Do ya, huh???

ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES!!!

That's what pizzes me off!!!

09-06-08 07:12 AM
    I get really pissed off when unconsiderate drivers don't give you a chance to change lanes when you indicate to do so

09-06-08 07:27 AM

Holy Crap! I had the exact same thing happen only with my 12 guage. I was seriously about to put a slug in one of them when i decided to call the cops on my bb. Since we are on private property, and they were drunk, and in possession of mary jane, they got arrested. Turned a crappy hunt into quite the memorable one.
    09-06-08 09:33 AM
    I hate it when ppl go to a store and are mad and yell at the cashier bc something goes wrong that isn't the cashiers fault. But they yell at the cashier anyways! Had that happen to me several times at Dollar General

(P.S. I finally got the data plan for my BlackBerry!! YAY!!!)

09-06-08 06:46 PM
    I hate womens headaches at "convenient" times. Like when they obviously don't want to do something I want to do. Not talking about doing the dirty either Just everyday times. If you don't want to go somewhere just say it don't lie and say you have a headache.

09-06-08 07:25 PM
    Nothing makes my blood boil

09-06-08 07:39 PM
    OLD people driving in front of me when I am late...
    09-06-08 08:38 PM
    Watching miami and florida, and knowing your beloved canes have no shot.. Sigh...

09-06-08 08:41 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD